Trump or Biden

Trump or Biden .... Who would you vote for today?

• Trump

• Biden

• Receive a kick in the nuts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your article called it stunning.

You are just pissed that he is a millionaire 20 times over and you are sitting in a small house in Ohio living on a middle managers pension.
I am pissed at life long swamp creatures that go right into government, then sell out their own nation by taking bribes and enriching their families.

BTW, I made as much money as Biden did most years, but I am not worth 20 million. How does that work? Is he a shrewd investor? Or just a POS crook?

I am pissed at life long swamp creatures that go right into government, then sell out their own nation by taking bribes and enriching their families.

BTW, I made as much money as Biden did most years, but I am not worth 20 million. How does that work? Is he a shrewd investor? Or just a POS crook?
You must really hate Jared and his wife

After you retire from your sh-t job, go out and make 15M in a couple of years. Don't hate the player.

Biden has voted the way the money told him for 50 years, and then bragged about it.

LOL. It exploded since Trump. It's up over 20% you hack and higher than at any point during his presidency. Your made up hypothetical is total bullsh_t.
Locating & extracting oil and natural gas involves huge lead times. GW Bush & Trump actively promoted this process while Obama was not actively opposed. Today we're enjoying the benefits of the last 3 administrations actions. In contrast the Biden administration is anti oil and NG extraction and is doing everything it can to to reduce the momentum built up during the Bush/Obama/Trump years. And you're either a fool or a damned liar if you dispute this.

Any Biden supporters think taxing unrealized gains is a good idea?

It is being viewed by many as unconstitutional.
it's either a protection racket or gradual seizure of property

coming from a fool that resides in the patron state of trailer parks. where men brag about showering with men and the sheep are nervous lmao.
You're as bad at this as you are at convincing others that you're a woman. Psst, all the meth heads know you're really a man. They just want the hummer.