2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Winton Woods 62 Edgewood 42
Princeton 63 Ross 37
Fairmont 61 Monroe 53

0-3 for the SWBL in tournament play. No big surprise...

I will admit that I thought Monroe would get blown out by Fairmont and they only got beat by 8. Anyone at that game to provide insight?

Winton Woods 62 Edgewood 42
Princeton 63 Ross 37
Fairmont 61 Monroe 53

0-3 for the SWBL in tournament play. No big surprise...

I will admit that I thought Monroe would get blown out by Fairmont and they only got beat by 8. Anyone at that game to provide insight?
VV beat Anna.

I'm eating crow on that one, thought Anna would win easily
Thought it could be close. But didn’t think it would happen either. Intriguing game for VV vs Shawnee again. Shawnee had them on the ropes in first half of first game then Denny got hot and made the game competitive. Wonder what adjustments each team will make.

Luke Rubin wins SWBL Buckeye POY
Braden Short COY

Jacomet first-team, Bremner second-team, Thobe honorable mention

Jacks take on Ponitz in the first round tomorrow at Trotwood. Should be an interesting game, they have struggled against the press at times this year. Rubin will likely not be able to come off the floor.

Luke Rubin wins SWBL Buckeye POY
Braden Short COY

Jacomet first-team, Bremner second-team, Thobe honorable mention

Jacks take on Ponitz in the first round tomorrow at Trotwood. Should be an interesting game, they have struggled against the press at times this year. Rubin will likely not be able to come off the floor.

Are the teams posted somewhere?

Tournament games: Who do you have? Updated League Tournament games.

Oakwood vs Ponitz
Carlisle vs Miami East
Brookville vs Greeneview
Waynesville vs West Liberty Salem
Valley View vs Preble Shawnee
Madison vs Indian Lake

Franklin vs Dunbar
Bellbrook vs Kenton Ridge

What are your thoughts?

10 Seed Waynesville Dominates 6 Seed West Lib. 61-37. Matchup Thursday Night against Tri-Village. 7:30 at Northmont. Upset Season! Waynesville playing great at the right time of the year.

Berrey:19
Warren:18
Sessler:11

Tournament games: Who do you have? Updated League Tournament games.

Oakwood vs Ponitz
Carlisle vs Miami East
Brookville vs Greeneview
Waynesville vs West Liberty Salem
Madison vs Indian Lake

Franklin vs Dunbar
Bellbrook vs Kenton Ridge

What are your thoughts?
Looking like Oakwood, Carlisle, Brookville, and Waynesville has the best shot.

Updated of who the SWBL has left.

Oakwood vs Kenton Ridge
Carlisle vs Miami East
Brookville vs Greeneview
Waynesville
vs Tri Village

Franklin vs Dunbar

What are your thoughts?

Carlisle 49
Miami East 51

Lawson (20)
Rowe (11)

Roeth (14)
Rohrer (12)

Came down to the end was a good game stinks for the Indians as I felt they were the better team but came out on the loosing end.

Updated of who the SWBL has left.

Oakwood vs Kenton Ridge
Brookville vs Miami East
Waynesville vs Tri Village

None of the teams on the big side left. Who will be the last SWBL team standing?
Waynesville and Valley View go tonight at Northmont. Two great Matchups.

Tough loss for Waynesville last night.
45-43 against Tri Village.
Although I know it does not come down to the Refs but the Refs blew this game.
Waynesville was the better team in my opinion.
Waynesville battled. It seemed like they had a slow start and then were battling back all game. I did not agree with some of the foul calls I was seeing but TV did step up and hit those late FT's. I was rooting for Waynesville to hit those last 2, because OT would have been exciting, and Waynesville had the momentum.

Waynesville battled. It seemed like they had a slow start and then were battling back all game. I did not agree with some of the foul calls I was seeing but TV did step up and hit those late FT's. I was rooting for Waynesville to hit those last 2, because OT would have been exciting, and Waynesville had the momentum.
Slow start did hurt them. However Waynesville won 2,3,4 qtrs. First qtr hurt them but overall a great game. Nothing the team should hold their heads about. Holding a team like that to 45pts is tough.

Slow start did hurt them. However Waynesville won 2,3,4 qtrs. First qtr hurt them but overall a great game. Nothing the team should hold their heads about. Holding a team like that to 45pts is tough.
Agreed nothing to be ashamed about. They battled the #1 seed to the last seconds. If you are going to go out that’s how you want it to be. Being down 12 against a good team and fighting through it. I guarantee Tri-Village didn’t expect it and feels fortunate to have advanced.

A missed goal tending late really hurt as well.

The back door cut play when it looked like Waynesville was going to get a layup to take the lead? I couldn't tell for sure what happened around the rim.
Exactly when it happened. Huge play that was wide open. I know fouls are going to happen but when they are calling the silly fouls and not the ones down low that should hurts.