• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Tigers ! When they ran the fake punt, I thought “ My God, they’re gonna puke it away, the curse lives.” Hoban’s had a few, they can let the Tigers enjoy one.

No kidding. If not for the punting miscues you wonder if either team could have found the red zone. But they don’t all have to be beauty contests I suppose. Congrats to the Tigers.

The one kid wasn’t pointing to his ring finger he had his middle finger up on the sideline looking to stands and the camera cut away right away. Fans can spin it however they want but definitely middle finger .

QB search? Maybe start with an all-new coaching staff. I didn't see a player on their entire roster that looked like they knew what they were doing.
I mean, after blowing through those timeouts, I would certainly be asking questions about the play calling on Hoban's side. But Tyrell is the reason why Hoban's program is where it is today, so idk.

Massillon did enough to win. But I would definitely question Moore's playcalling here too.

Going for it on 4th and 8, and 4th and 10, from Hoban's 25 yard line, and Hoban's 28 yard line. Seems to me like in such a defensive battle, you should just take the field goal. Of course, Massillon was lucky and got the touchdown after one of those, so it worked out, but still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.