Votes: 54 32.5%
  • Anderson by 1-8

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Anderson by 9-16

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Anderson by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
One might think that Massillon has at least as much team speed as Anderson. They haven't been out-athleted in any game. They've also got enough depth that they can substitute fresh legs.
With Massillon's diverse schedule this year, there isn't much they haven't seen. Hopefully they are ready for anything that will be thrown at them.

This is what the Tigers D has given up on the ground this year..

492 yds
317 attempts
1.6 yds per rush
2 TD’s (only 1 against the starters)
Talk about stingy! Anderson may as well not put a RB in the backfield and throw it every single play. I’m curious how many of those paltry 492 rushing yards the starting group gave up. 492 yards in 14 games….. if they kept records of fewest rushing yards allowed that would have to sit at the top. Hell, If teams did a QB sneak every play they’d get more than 492 yards 😂

I think if you do beat Massillon it’s thru the air. I don’t think you can beat them with the run. Front 7 is just too good. So that does bode well for Anderson. Will it be enough though?
I agree. The best bet is to confuse the secondary and try to get chunk plays through the air. Massillon will have to be VERY disciplined on defense and try to control the clock on offense.

Has anyone been to a football game at HCS? Built for soccer, which has a wider field than football... Was just wondering if the stands are far away from the field? Also, what kind of fan base does Anderson have? Will they have a nice crowd? GO TIGERS!!!

Has to be earned, not given.
1700358265016.gif