Pick North got cheated

Last night’s game between Pickerington North vs Bradley needs to be investigated by OHSAA… Hillard boosters paid the refs last night and everyone in the stadium knew it.

Flag count was Bradley 2 for 20, Pick North 24 for 270. Everyone on that officiating crew is a bunch of spineless cowards

Last edited:

Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Last night’s game between Pickerington North vs Bradley needs to be investigated by OHSAA… Hillard boosters paid the refs last night and everyone in the stadium knew it.
That's funny! So now you want the group that actually pays the refs to investigate who paid the refs. Now that's some funny stuff.

Don't let people fool you. Everybody complains about the refs at some point in time with a team they support and if they tell you otherwise their lieing but it was probably more to do with the last two or three sentences of your original post before it was edited mixed in with some suspect calls but nobody pays off refs. That's a bridge to far for me to go over. Now in professional sports....

Don't let people fool you. Everybody complains about the refs at some point in time with a team they support and if they tell you otherwise their lieing but it was probably more to do with the last two or three sentences of your original post before it was edited mixed in with some suspect calls but nobody pays off refs. That's a bridge to far for me to go over. Now in professional sports....
Hillard pays off the refs, it was so obvious you weren't there zip it

In all seriousness, was that the same guy that did the North/Central game? Had to have thrown 30 penalties that night. My initial impression on tv was that North had over 100 yards in the first quarter to 5 for Bradley?

Always thought I'd like to become a high school sports ref. Football, basketball,soccer
...just can't see myself wanting that much grief. I've seen crowds go ballistic on the refs over flags thrown for OBVIOUS penalties. But some of these refs are in no where near good enough physical condition to run up and down the field for 2 hours either.

Batman needs to investigate
Esther: 'Don't you know that alcohol is the Devil's lubricant'?
Fred: Yeah, and I'm about due for an oil change? 🤣🤣🤣

Might 'be best' to open a bottle. After a few drinks you'll forget what you were all upset about in the first place. Works for me. :rolleyes:

"Why lie, I need a drink". (Read this on a sign in San Diego from a homeless guy)