Beat St X!!!

According to St X site, X wins freshman game 22-21. It says it's the "Blue" game, and the "White" game is tomorrow. I have no idea which of those is the "A" game.

I'd venture to guess Elder didn't rotate heavily in a GCL game as the score was 22-21.

When this class' best players are playing, they should be fine.

Most likely not, but ESPX will. St Xavier’s administration claims they don’t have enough network capacity for Elder to stream too. :ROFLMAO:
You mean that joint volleyball broadcast from a few yrs ago was just lame bs? Who could’ve guessed.

I'd venture to guess Elder didn't rotate heavily in a GCL game as the score was 22-21.

When this class' best players are playing, they should be fine.

Elder actually rotated a ton. They probably played 35 kids. The only spots they didn’t really rotate at was OL and DL. There were a few times when Elder would rotate 2-3 DB’s at once and with X running no huddle at times they struggled to get out on the field and set before the snap.

Elder rotated a ton. They probably played 35 kids. The only spots they didn’t really rotate at was OL and DL. There were a few times when Elder would rotate 2-3 DB’s at once and with X running no huddle at times they barely got out on the field and set before the snap.
I would consider 35 kids a typical rotation for a freshman game.

I was referring to the games up to this point where 50+ kids (or more) were getting time.

I would consider 35 kids a typical rotation for a freshman game.

I was referring to the games up to this point where 50+ kids (or more) were getting time.

Maybe that’s normal now but it never used to be. Granted I haven’t been to a freshman game in 10 plus years. X didn’t really rotate at all. Even played a couple kids both ways.

Maybe that’s normal now but it never used to be. Granted I haven’t been to a freshman game in 10 plus years. X didn’t really rotate at all. Even played a couple kids both ways.
I'm surprised X didn't sub more. That's usually their MO at the freshman level.

Elder has typically always played to win the GCL games, but perhaps they went a little deeper this year, which isn't a bad thing.

Most likely not, but ESPX will. St Xavier’s administration claims they don’t have enough network capacity for Elder to stream too. :ROFLMAO:
I wish Elder's administration would start treating the X visitor they way X's administration treats the Elder visitors when they are each other buildings. But Elder has a lot more class than X.

so you don't really care about elder, but know everything about the freshman team. lol

jtk
()
Agree. I've never seen someone go out of his way to start more posts/threads about a school he did not attend and "doesn't care about."

Heck, he mocks posters like Omar for speculating on grade school players, and then starts a new thread specifically about...grade school players.

I'm proving a point.

Regardless if I question things that are questionable, or just blend into the conversation, you're all the same. Bottom line is, no one here likes outsider opinions.

And my knowledge of Elder freshman football is from what people have posted here.

Once again, I'm typically never the person that starts the stupid back and forth nonsense.

Once this forum knows someone isn't an Elder person, they are immediately ostracized if they give an opinion that may even be slighty controversial. That happens nowhere else on this site except this forum.

In other forums, it's nothing more than a fun debate to discuss.

What point do you think you are making? Quite a few folks who did not attend Elder consistently post on the Elder forum (including jtk) and have for years. They have been accepted and welcomed to add to the conversation.

You were borderline irate when everyone ignored your posts about Elder freshman football early in the season and now you create a post about grade school football after ridiculing anyone who speculates about future varsity talent?

yes, i have posted for years as an oak hills grad. lol and, i have also posted some bad things about elder (which were all true :)). the difference is i don't say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over. lol

jtk
()

What point do you think you are making? Quite a few folks who did not attend Elder consistently post on the Elder forum (including jtk) and have for years. They have been accepted and welcomed to add to the conversation.

You were borderline irate when everyone ignored your posts about Elder freshman football early in the season and now you create a post about grade school football after ridiculing anyone who speculates about future varsity talent?
Point is, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I play along, and you still complain and want to go back and forth.

So whatever.

yes, i have posted for years as an oak hills grad. lol and, i have also posted some bad things about elder (which were all true :)). the difference is i don't say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over. lol

jtk
()
OK, well I didn't do that, and the responses is still the same.

But the biased admin will ban me for someone else starting the stupid back and forth.

Agree. I've never seen someone go out of his way to start more posts/threads about a school he did not attend and "doesn't care about."

Heck, he mocks posters like Omar for speculating on grade school players, and then starts a new thread specifically about...grade school players.
I could ask you the same thing. Why do you care so much what I post? How is that any different?

The lack of perceived success at the lower levels is a concern with Elder people, yet it's taboo to discuss. But especially so when an outsider brings it up.

No other forum is afraid to broach their potentially concerning issues. In fact, they openly discuss all angles. Not so much here.

Last edited:
It's stuff like this, they gives Pboy more material for the anti-GCL brotherhood crusade. What a total cop-out by X after Elder did a joint broadcast with them last season, right? Maybe I'm thinking of a different sport.

It's stuff like this, they gives Pboy more material for the anti-GCL brotherhood crusade. What a total cop-out by X after Elder did a joint broadcast with them last season, right? Maybe I'm thinking of a different sport.
It’s not a brotherhood. They’re all competing for students, no room for jock riding.

Your brain has merged with PBoy.