Tucker showing video of the Jan 6th , that has never been shown

Very funny lotty. Whatever makes you feel better. I have been nothing but consistent. You can't defend your 1/6 hero's so it must be someone else's fault. I have blamed Floyd from day one just the same as I blamed Babbitt. I don't support any lawbreaking riots. I believe in peaceful demonstrations. I want swift justice for anyone who use these demonstrations for illegal activities. What is fun about being in the middle is watching the left supporting their criminals and the right defending their criminals. Are you that so insecure lotty that anyone who doesn't agree and think as you do they scare you? You're ok when I lambast Biden, but if I lambast Trump you think I have to be a card carrying liberal. The thing is lotty is you are unable to look at any other side or opinion other than your own. You are the radical right on this forum.
Good thing no one is defending the Jan 6th people. Believing in justice as opposed to political retribution is not a defense of their actions. Refuting the false narrative of the left is not defending their actions.

Good thing no one is defending the Jan 6th people. Believing in justice as opposed to political retribution is not a defense of their actions. Refuting the false narrative of the left is not defending their actions.
Why don’t they get that? How many times does it have to be said?

You would think McCarthy and the right would do their own investigation. They can form their own committee now. It must not be high on their priority list. Why give the tapes to a talking head who has no authority? The only ones who are watching are the usual Fox viewers. I'm sure the people on the left are watching their news channels and are only hear the rebuttals.

You would think McCarthy and the right would do their own investigation. They can form their own committee now. It must not be high on their priority list. Why give the tapes to a talking head who has no authority? The only ones who are watching are the usual Fox viewers. I'm sure the people on the left are watching their news channels and are only hear the rebuttals.
You don't think this stuff gets widely distributed on the internet/by other broadcast networks after it's shown by Tucker?

You want to pretend Hillary and the DNC didn't pay a fine for fabricating the the Steele dossier then teaming up with our intel agencies for crossfire Hurricane?
Yes this is a well established insetuouse realtionship that you go way out of your way to look away from...this could never happen?
My God grock, take a breath. Who cares about Hillary? She never was President and is irrelevant. The right has the house. Talk to your congressman and request a counter investigation. You seem to have all the facts. Volunteer to testify in front of the house and get your message out there. If you want to talk about Hillary, kind of funny that Comey didn't do her any favors right before the election. That is teaming up with the intel agencies? You are so wrapped up in your conspiracy theories you are unable to tell fact from fiction. Party before Country. That is the American way, no matter which party you serve.

You don't think this stuff gets widely distributed on the internet/by other broadcast networks after it's shown by Tucker?
Which is what I said. Would you agree the majority of the media is left leaning? You think they will broadcast what Tucker is showing and saying without adding their own rebuttals? Who is watching the right leaning newscasts and who are watching the left leaning newscasts? How is that moving the needle?

exactly what the Democrats wanted: for the "insurrection" to interrupt the joint session.

that was the whole point of inviting the mob to bum rush the Capitol with non existent security present at 1:00 pm

"riot" was declared at 1:45

Why did the Joint Session continue with a riot ongoing on the Capitol grounds?
Ok. I will give you the same advice I gave grock. Get ahold of your congressman and request a new investigation on 1/6. Offer to testify in front of the house. If you feel that strongly and feel you have the facts to prove it, get out there for everyone to see.

Which is what I said. Would you agree the majority of the media is left leaning? You think they will broadcast what Tucker is showing and saying without adding their own rebuttals? Who is watching the right leaning newscasts and who are watching the left leaning newscasts? How is that moving the needle?
You keep telling us the majority of the country is in the middle and then ask this...

My home is not the capitol.
The Capitol is the people's house and should be protected for the people. The people's elected officials work in the people's house and they should be protected and allowed to perform their sworn duties without fear from outside interference.

People are p***ed off because Tucker is watching the Watchers, exposing their one sided dog and pony show, one of many they have perpetrated on the American people.

You keep telling us the majority of the country is in the middle and then ask this...
You think the middle will buy into either right/left leaning newscasts? I believe the middle will think for ourselves and make up our own minds. If we want to be spoon-fed one particular narrative then we would be choosing a party and would no longer be independents. I didn't waste my time watching the 1/6 committee and I am not going to waste my time watching Tucker Carlson. The truth is somewhere in the MIDDLE.

People are p***ed off because Tucker is watching the Watchers, exposing their one sided dog and pony show, one of many they have perpetrated on the American people.
Yes the people on the right who were already p***ed off. Who is watching him?

The Capitol is the people's house and should be protected for the people. The people's elected officials work in the people's house and they should be protected and allowed to perform their sworn duties without fear from outside interference.
How about people working in Federal buildings across the U.S.?

You think the middle will buy into either right/left leaning newscasts? I believe the middle will think for ourselves and make up our own minds. If we want to be spoon-fed one particular narrative then we would be choosing a party and would no longer be independents. I didn't waste my time watching the 1/6 committee and I am not going to waste my time watching Tucker Carlson. The truth is somewhere in the MIDDLE.
Which is what you are getting now with the whole story being shown.

The left showed you one side, Tucker is showing the other side of the story.

Defend them from what? They broke the law. There is no denying that fact. Not wanting justice served is a major problem in this country. You are outraged because the BLM riots were not properly handled and were allowed to continue one right after the other. But you will use that for a reason not to want the 1/6 riot not to be more properly prosecuted. Anarchy is good when it is your side doing it? I don't understand the sympathy you feel for these criminals. Apparently they represent your views and you support and approve of their actions. Are you saying they are representing the Republican party and you approve of their message. Good selling point to the independents. The left approves of violence going unpunished and the right wants the same thing.

Defend them from what? They broke the law. There is no denying that fact. Not wanting justice served is a major problem in this country. You are outraged because the BLM riots were not properly handled and were allowed to continue one right after the other. But you will use that for a reason not to want the 1/6 riot not to be more properly prosecuted. Anarchy is good when it is your side doing it? I don't understand the sympathy you feel for these criminals. Apparently they represent your views and you support and approve of their actions. Are you saying they are representing the Republican party and you approve of their message. Good selling point to the independents. The left approves of violence going unpunished and the right wants the same thing.
Why did the committee insert fake audio into the video footage they showed the lemmings?

Do you even read what you respond to or just reflexively hit post reply?

How about people working in Federal buildings across the U.S.?
Nothing was done about it in the BLM riots and that is criminal. I have advocated lethal force whenever law officers and civilians lives are put in danger no matter who the rioters are. The arsonists who were trying to burn down the federal building in Portland should have been fair game.
What more do you want me to say? I am hoping the antifa criminals in Georgia get the stiffest penalties possible.

I agree with what you are saying..

Which is what you are getting now with the whole story being shown.

The left showed you one side, Tucker is showing the other side of the story.
If the left is watching what the left is showing, and the right is watching what Tucker is showing what is changing? You have to watch both sides if you are going to make a decision by only using those two sources. Have you done that?
Tucker Carlson’s Jan. 6 deception has never been clearer
Tucker Carlson releases exclusive Jan. 6 footage, says politicians ...
Full List of Republicans To Speak Out Against Tucker Carlson's Jan.
Opinion | I Helped Write the Jan. 6 Committee Report. Here’s What ...

Why did the committee insert fake audio into the video footage they showed the lemmings?
I don't know. I didn't watch the committee. I have stated that the committee and Tucker released the videos to match their narrative. Neither side is going to give you the whole truth. I am still waiting for an answer from someone. How does what Tucker is releasing exonerates any of the guilty parties from 1/6? If he is finding and proving more wrongdoing and brings more criminals to justice, well done.(y) Not one innocent person has been indicted. Get the rest of them.

Why don’t they get that? How many times does it have to be said?
How does the narrative change anything the rioters did on 1/6? They performed illegal acts all on their own accord. Nobody forced them. They chose to be at the Capitol on 1/6 and they chose what actions they took. What don't you understand? The Capitol was closed to all outsiders. Closed for covid. No tours were permitted. Closed also for Congress being in session. The doors were locked, a police contingency was there trying to prevent access to the Capitol. You can't see that anyone who knowingly and willingly entered the Capitol was in violation of the law? There is no defense for their actions. They were not forced to enter the counter. They were not forced to attack he police and make threats against government officials. They didn't come there for a peaceful demonstration. You don't dress in tactical gear for a peaceful demonstration and you don't bring items that can cause harm to others to a peaceful demonstration. I listed a report on the sentencing of many of the 1/6 criminals. No one has been able to tell me what they is wrong about the punishment being handed out. The non violent offenders have been charged with a dismeanor and were given fines and probation. They should get something for being illegally in the Capitol. As would us if we go to the Capitol and illegally enter the Capitol.

A person who knowingly commits the following acts faces up to six months' imprisonment and a $5,000 fine:

• enters or remains on the floor or in the gallery of the U.S. Senate or House chambers without authorization
  • obstructs or impedes passage through or within the Capitol building or grounds
  • parades, pickets, or demonstrates in a Capitol building
  • damages or destroys property in Capitol buildings or on Capitol grounds, or
  • assaults an individual in a Capitol building or on Capitol grounds.