Joe Biden makes surprise visit in Kiev

Trump would not get out at Normandy because it was raining.

Great someone seems to know why he went. Can you give us a full report on what Biden accomplished in Ukraine? Are we closer to peace or war? Did he hand over more money? Did he tell Z that if Putin doesn't stop we're going to wipe his Russian a## off the face of the earth?

Great someone seems to know why he went. Can you give us a full report on what Biden accomplished in Ukraine? Are we closer to peace or war? Did he hand over more money? Did he tell Z that if Putin doesn't stop we're going to wipe his Russian a## off the face of the earth?
Another sign of NATO strength and American Support of our allies in Western Europe.

Another sign of NATO strength and American Support of our allies in Western Europe.
So Ukraine is an ally now? I could buy that Ukraine is an ally of convenience - for the moment. And I get that to the Biden family Ukraine is a source of income.

BTW, anytime Biden tours a country with his early stage dementia on full view we are sending the opposite message of "strength" to our allies and adversary's.

I would think he would be picking up more money.

R.jpg

My guess is that no one really cared what this bumbling idiot was doing.

Picking up Hunters check in person? Can't wait until Sleepy Joe tells us about the time he fought in the Ukrainian War.
"I was over there to see this Zelensky cat, and I said, 'Hey, man, you better hand over that check if you wanna see those Bradleys and Abrams!'.
And, Sunuvabusdriver, that little guy went behind a curtain, and came out with a check made out to cash!"

I guess he didn’t have time to go to E.Palestine for the past 2 weeks, sent Pete instead ..oops Nevermind…
Why would he go there? First off it’s 75% Trump county. Second, Trump is the one that ditched the rail safety rules that would prevented the train wreck from happening.

Back on topic, God Bless our President Biden, 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I guess he didn’t have time to go to E.Palestine for the past 2 weeks, sent Pete instead ..oops Nevermind…
Peter Puffer Pete is a total dumb! Only has the job because he former Mayor Peter Puffer Pete and Queer as a 3 dollar bill!! Of course Biden received some money and gave away a sh it ton more of ours while meeting with Zelensky😡

"I was over there to see this Zelensky cat, and I said, 'Hey, man, you better hand over that check if you wanna see those Bradleys and Abrams!'.
And, Sunuvabusdriver, that little guy went behind a curtain, and came out with a check made out to cash!"
the video that not ONE MSM outlet EVER SHOWED.... besides FOX.....

Peter Puffer Pete is a total dumb! Only has the job because he former Mayor Peter Puffer Pete and Queer as a 3 dollar bill!! Of course Biden received some money and gave away a sh it ton more of ours while meeting with Zelensky😡
You must be a really swell guy, you talk like that with your family and friends? How about at work?