Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

But they would be rumors ignertz
Still mad that your team got absolutely humiliated by Michigan and had to watch them plant their flag in midfield and other places where the sun don’t shine, eh?

Get lost, pal.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Still mad that your team got absolutely humiliated by Michigan and had to watch them plant their flag in midfield and other places where the sun don’t shine, eh?

Get lost, pal.

You mean the team that beat your team? Isn’t your team that one that’s been embarrassed when in the tournament 😂 and lost to Marshall 😂

Get lost, pal.

At least you have hope that your team might become relevant again someday, thanks to your coach being a Buckeye.

Blessing in disguise for playoff chances. ..5 weeks to get healthy and no game this week??? JSN, Miyan, Treveyon....you out there? I want to see the full offense for first time

Ohio State’s fanbase might be happy about tonight’s result, but I bet a portion of Ohio State’s player base is either agitated or outright devastated.

Instead of being gone and off to the NFL, now these guys have to spend a month back in practice and meetings to risk injury in a game that is far less important to them than their draft prospects.

As for non-Draft guys, having to practice and prepare for a game that actually matters means their plans for December to stay out all night, party, drink, gorge themselves with pizza and wings and Reese’s Cups and other fatty foods, etc. will have to be curtailed.

All so some Yappi posters and other Ohioans can get some mild entertainment and a brief respite from their annoying wives, kids and in-laws on New Year’s Eve.

Ohio State’s fanbase might be happy about tonight’s result, but I bet a portion of Ohio State’s player base is either agitated or outright devastated.

Instead of being gone and off to the NFL, now these guys have to spend a month back in practice and meetings to risk injury in a game that is far less important to them than their draft prospects.

As for non-Draft guys, having to practice and prepare for a game that actually matters means their plans for December to stay out all night, party, drink, gorge themselves with pizza and wings and Reese’s Cups and other fatty foods, etc. will have to be curtailed.

All so some Yappi posters and other Ohioans can get some mild entertainment and a brief respite from their annoying wives, kids and in-laws on New Year’s Eve.

Solid rant.

6.5/10

Lol.

There will be a rematch between TOSU and TUN. I say the championship. There are only a couple of changes to the defense the Buckeyes need to do. Also, C.J. will not have a bad game like that again. TOSU got a reprieve. They better make the most of it. Also, don't think Bama won't get in. If TCU gets blown out by KSU, they are out and Bama is in because two BIG team vs. two SEC teams would attract a lot of attention.

There will be a rematch between TOSU and TUN. I say the championship. There are only a couple of changes to the defense the Buckeyes need to do. Also, C.J. will not have a bad game like that again. TOSU got a reprieve. They better make the most of it. Also, don't think Bama won't get in. If TCU gets blown out by KSU, they are out and Bama is in because two BIG team vs. two SEC teams would attract a lot of attention.
very surprised if Bama gets in ..no matter what happens

buckeyes are happy to be playing another day.... you must never have put on a JOCK Strap in your life,,

let it be said....... let it be done!!!

If it's true, I don't want guys like that on my team.

Well, boys, looks like we are in - whether we wanted to be or not.

Perhaps the coaching staff and players can get their heads right in a month. Being doubted might help.

Seldom does redemption present such an immediate and direct path.

You don't fix a bad defense with a couple of adjustments the secondary lacks talent fortunately if OSU does get in none of the teams in the CFP have a great offense. Stroud did not have a bad game if OSU has a good receiving TE OSU likely would have scored 1 - 2 more TD's, The OSU offense will get a boost if JSN decides to play just to remind the NFL how good he is.

Well, boys, looks like we are in - whether we wanted to be or not.

Perhaps the coaching staff and players can get their heads right in a month. Being doubted might help.

Seldom does redemption present such an immediate and direct path.
Hopefully Day gives a better effort at Carmen OHIO if OSU does get in.

A point about the USC-Utah game that relates to Ohio State:

Caleb Williams is a magnificent player and QB. He was going to win the Heisman - still might. But if you take his running away, he looked like an above average QB, not a great one.

Our fans got tired of JT Barrett and his 150 TDs and clamored for a pocket passer. God or Urban and/or Day listened and - bam, D Haskins appeared. We sent a decent dual-threat QB to LSU and I think he did OK down there. Then J Fields came along and gave us what Caleb Williams brings, but then we went back to CJ Stroud. Now many of us want the QB to run. Lol.

But I couldn't help but look at the difference between running and passing CW and hobbled/pass only Williams - and wonder if Ohio St hasn't intentionally hobbled its offense by making QB run a unicorn.

On the other hand, you look at CW limping around last night and you realize why perhaps its wise to not run your QB. There is a balance in there somewhere.