Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

I think, watching post game demeanor, that it might be that lack of ohio blood is result for this game. But, with the 12 team playoff coming, maybe Day is well suited for this game mattering less? I dont know

Notre Dame. Ohio State is toast regardless. You guys are behind UGA, Michigan, TCU and Bama and can’t pass any of those four.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Your smokin something if you think Bama- they have 2 loses as well as should of losing to Texas. Sound like a OSU hater.

Your smokin something if you think Bama- they have 2 loses as well as should have losing to Texas. Sound like a OSU hater.
Two losses on the road on the last play of the game to Top 10 teams. Whereas Ohio State got humiliated at home 28-3 in the second half today, seemingly quitting near the end.

No comparison.

Two losses on the road on the last play of the game to Top 10 teams. Whereas Ohio State got humiliated at home 28-3 in the second half today, seemingly quitting near the end.

No comparison.

Go back to bed- your talking dumb. Pulled it out against Missouri and Texas. Who have several loses. Night

This isn't a "learn on the job" type of job, especially with the state of the program he was handed.

Second consecutive year of getting his chit pushed in while having superior individual talent and depth.
Day isn't getting fired. And every coach is learning on the job.

How do we go to Ann Arbor next year with McCord and win? Mccarthy another year, Corum healthy. I just don't see it. Delaying the inevitable, and I thought we had the right guy with day.
Dude Ryan Day is 45-5 as a coach, he’s clearly great and on track to be a HOF guy. Problem today was obvious though, horrible defensive gameplan and CJ not scrambling killed us. Playing straight up man D was a terrible idea, when we didn’t stop them we were wildly out of position and took penalties.

CJ needs to understand he’s not Brady or Brees. Run the damn ball to stop Michigan from dropping into a zone. Without Henderson & JSN this has been a great year! How many teams can lose their best WR and RB and still go 11-1?

I do worry though about how easy our schedule was, we see it all the time in the HS playoffs where a team dominates a weak league and then gets totally shocked by a team that can actually matchup with them. UM punched us in the mouth and no one made adjustments

No comparison.

Texas would win if Quinn not hurt.

Reactions: y2h
Stroud has represented himself and the University well.. imo But this must be factored. All Major Universities are dealing with the same issues. Is it impacting the game? Yes, I believe so.

No comparison.

Yeah, a Ohio State win over Notre Dame isn't worth much🤷‍♂️

I do worry though about how easy our schedule was, we see it all the time in the HS playoffs where a team dominates a weak league and then gets totally shocked by a team that can actually matchup with them. UM punched us in the mouth and no one made adjustments
Bingo. I’ve been saying all year how the Big Ten is a two-team league with no quality depth behind them.

If they do Ohio State is in. All these fans can all shut the up . We’re 11-1 for Christ sakes, it was just a bad day. We can bounce back and improve
Nah, I’d still take USC, barring a blowout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to think this is his ceiling and that he'll be in big trouble if his talent advantage begins to taper off. They are becoming Lincoln Riley's Oklahoma program.
And Riley is better. Runs the ball better, more creative, and let’s his QB run, even if a little bit to keep the D honest.

I’m not necessarily calling for Day to be fired but have told the masses from the beginning he has major flaws that will never win a title. OSU should and can do better.