Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub shooting

Your false narrative about a "hate crime" perpetuated by a rightwing MAGA nut just got shot to hell, dullard.

Please make a note of this.

lmao
First, I never said anything about a right wing MAGA nut. You just made that up. Two, it will be charged with a hate crime. Finally, what does wanting to identify as a “they” have to do with any of this?

I can see my English teacher's face if I told her in the near future, "They, them, is, is a killer." Will be a standard English completly acceptable sentence thanks to mentally ill Democrats.

And if you question this YOU are hateful.
You are. Why would you care if somebody wanted to be referred to as a he, she, or they? You obviously have a disdain for it even though it has zero impact on you.

You are. Why would you care if somebody wanted to be referred to as a he, she, or they? You obviously have a disdain for it even though it has zero impact on you.
That's MAGA in a nutshell. They want to control everything and everyone. They want everyone to conform with their version of "normal".

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, it is just dumb as can be to rewrite language structure for feelings...by the way, from now on you shall refer to me as El Conquistador, or you are being hateful.

That's MAGA in a nutshell. They want to control everything and everyone. They want everyone to conform with their version of "normal".
For some one that claims they do not have a side except for having and bad case of TDS and a hatred that is most unhealthy for the man named Trump, you sure know the Democrat's plan of action and that is accuse your opponents of doing just what you are doing. Look and you shall see. Listen and you will hear. I am right and I do not admit to that very often.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some one that claims they do not have a side except for having and bad case of TDS and a hatred that is most unhealthy for the man named Trump, you sure know the Democrat's plan of action and that is accuse your opponents of doing just what you are doing. Look and you shall see. Listen and you will hear. I am right and I do not admit to that very often.
Freedom should not unique to the Democratic Party.

The MAGA mantra.....
Me = Right
You = wrong

First, I never said anything about a right wing MAGA nut. You just made that up. Two, it will be charged with a hate crime. Finally, what does wanting to identify as a “they” have to do with any of this?
Still, he is a gun nut complete with an AR15. It continues to make an appearance as a mass killing weapon in a civilian setting.

But let's destroy the family and religious foundations this country was built on. We are getting to see the fruits of our labor and we wonder why it is happening. Got to be Trumps and the Republicans fault.
The country was not founded on family or religious foundations. In fact, they went to great lengths to keep that stuff out of the equation. Further, if family and religious foundations are destroyed (they are not), they are only destroyed by the people WITHIN the family or religion. Nobody destroys a family but the members of the family. Nobody destroys a religion but the people within the religion.

The country was not founded on family or religious foundations. In fact, they went to great lengths to keep that stuff out of the equation. Further, if family and religious foundations are destroyed (they are not), they are only destroyed by the people WITHIN the family or religion. Nobody destroys a family but the members of the family. Nobody destroys a religion but the people within the religion.
They don't react well to common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
But let's destroy the family and religious foundations this country was built on. We are getting to see the fruits of our labor and we wonder why it is happening. Got to be Trumps and the Republicans fault.
Yeah man, definitely the fault of "destroying the family"

Lunatic

Sure...lol.

Who destroyed your family?
You do realize that our county was founded on freedom of religion and not freedom from religion. You want to know want is destroy the foundation of the family just look at our education system we now have. They tell students they will help them and their parents need not know in fact it is best they do not know what we are teaching you.

You do realize that our county was founded on freedom of religion and not freedom from religion. You want to know want is destroy the foundation of the family just look at our education system we now have. They tell students they will help them and their parents need not know in fact it is best they do not know what we are teaching you.
Yes. Freedom of religion including no religion. As such, the countries foundation is not based on religion in any way shape or form. You should have learned this in 8th grade. Did you make it that far in school?

Can you name a single person whose family was destroyed by the education system. What happened?

What take was not accurate. Please point it out. Otherwise you continue to be a fraud.
You provided no "take" at all. You opened a thread with only a link to the event and no question posed or position taken for debate. Just a link to an awful event.

What you were implying by opening the thread (supported by dozens of posts in the last 24 hrs on another thread regarding "hateful" right-wingers in this community and "") is obvious, although I suspect you'll deny it.

Now that the events have shaken out and the shooter does not fit the demographic you thought it would, you're actually questioning which "take" of yours was not accurate and if someone can't point it out (because there wasn't one), they're a fraud.

What specious argument is next?? Will you change course and play some other left-wing angle like "see, gun violence is a problem"?

You're a sophist.

You provided no "take" at all. You opened a thread with only a link to the event and no question posed or position taken for debate. Just a link to an awful event.

What you were implying by opening the thread (supported by dozens of posts in the last 24 hrs on another thread regarding "hateful" right-wingers in this community and "") is obvious, although I suspect you'll deny it.

Now that the events have shaken out and the shooter does not fit the demographic you thought it would, you're actually questioning which "take" of yours was not accurate and if someone can't point it out (because there wasn't one), they're a fraud.

What specious argument is next?? Will you change course and play some other left-wing angle like "see, gun violence is a problem"?

You're a sophist.
I did not open the thread. Yappi did.

Obviously, guns are not a problem. The problem are schools, Walmarts, and nightclubs. They seems to be then favorite locales for mass shooters. If we get rid of them, we should be all good, right?