Week 12: #2 Steubenville Big Red vs. #10 Columbus Bishop Hartley

Who ya got?

• Total voters
Well, not exactly going to start planning for championship weekend based on this game. Big Red managed one real drive early in the game for a TD. Another drive was a one play, 75 yard TD run by Faulks on a bunched defense and a bad read by a lb and the safety. One drive sputtered and ended in a field goal. Another TD on a bad snap and a bad decision by the punter in the end zone. Another absolute fluke pick 6 on a throw that bounced off the receiver’s back shoulder pad. (Though much credit to DB for following the pop up to snag it.). So, offensively, a mixed bag. Defensively, we executed a good plan based on Hartley’s offense and weakness in the passing game.

Certainly, it is fun to watch when the breaks all seem to go your way. Props to the young men for keeping their cool and not reacting to much provocation. (I mean, when a Hartley player threw the ball at an official . . . .)

Still much to learn and work on.

Well, not exactly going to start planning for championship weekend based on this game. Big Red managed one real drive early in the game for a TD. Another drive was a one play, 75 yard TD run by Faulks on a bunched defense and a bad read by a lb and the safety. One drive sputtered and ended in a field goal. Another TD on a bad snap and a bad decision by the punter in the end zone. Another absolute fluke pick 6 on a throw that bounced off the receiver’s back shoulder pad. (Though much credit to DB for following the pop up to snag it.). So, offensively, a mixed bag. Defensively, we executed a good plan based on Hartley’s offense and weakness in the passing game.

Certainly, it is fun to watch when the breaks all seem to go your way. Props to the young men for keeping their cool and not reacting to much provocation. (I mean, when a Hartley player threw the ball at an official . . . .)

Still much to learn and work on.
Hartley Coach having #78 go back in game after multiple personal fouls and being told to leave field by ref was ridiculous. He saw what was going on and did nothing to control his players.

Hartley Coach having #78 go back in game after multiple personal fouls and being told to leave field by ref was ridiculous. He saw what was going on and did nothing to control his players.
You can a PF every play. It’s on the staff to remove him.

#78 or #76 it look led like 76 was getting the personal fouls not that it matters I’m just curious

Good Luck next Week Big Red. Your playing the Ghost of Chic Harley.
It could be Basketball season real fast. Your not playing @Harding
Your going on the Road. More than likely Zanesville. Funny Sh#t happens
at John D. Sulsberger Memorial Stadium. Buckle Up the Chin Strap.

Last edited:
at Sulzberger Stadium. Buckle Up the Chin Strap.
Start the clock and keep it running along with East’s buses.

at Sulzberger Stadium. Buckle Up the Chin Strap.
3-0 on road this year.

Good Night Irene. It’s more than likely basketball Season @ The Ville.
Team Speed Kills. Their Lineman run 4.8 forty’s. Good Luck.
Doesn’t East have like a total of 23 players??? Big Red will wear them down very quickly. Their speed won’t last for long

Doesn’t East have like a total of 23 players??? Big Red will wear them down very quickly. Their speed won’t last for long
Ghost of Chic Harley. If they have 23 players. They will be the best condition 23 players
Big Red has ever Faced. Good Luck Big Red

#76 ?? Yeah he started crap
Last week too. Baited that poor unfortunate New Lex kid into losing his temper.

Ghost of Chic Harley. If they have 23 players. They will be the best condition 23 players
Big Red has ever Faced. Good Luck Big Red
Ever?!?!?!?! Come on bud. Cambridge scored at will on East. Big Red names the score next week. And I’m one that never says that

Ever?!?!?!?! Come on bud. Cambridge scored at will on East. Big Red names the score next week. And I’m one that never says that
If Cambridge scored at will they would be playing next week Bub’s.
Ghost of Chic Harley. Good Luck Big Red

If Cambridge scored at will they would be playing next week Bub’s.
Ghost of Chic Harley. Good Luck Big Red
East is gonna need Chic Harley and that still won’t be enough! But thanks for the luck! Glad to have you on board!!

#76 ?? Yeah he started crap
Last week too. Baited that poor unfortunate New Lex kid into losing his temper.
Yeah, he “baited” the kid somehow as he was laying on the ground after getting double-teamed by two NL kids on a dirty play during the PAT.

The kid from New Lex you’re referring to? The same one that ran off the field afterwards, crying, yelling and hollering profanities at people? Nice hill to die on.

East is gonna need Chic Harley and that still won’t be enough! But thanks for the luck! Glad to have you on board!!
WOW, Ghost of Chic Harley. Big Boy Football. Plus on the Road again Willy Nelson.
Buckle Up the Chin Strap. The Fire Breathing Horse is Now extinguished.
Good Luck BR. You only got to beat 23 Players.

If Big Red keeps playing like this, they have a shot at taking all the marbles. The next two games may not be that tough. It will definitely get tough outside of R15.

Well,well, well, look who’s here. Another Steubenville clown from the Huddle! Coming out of the woodwork tonight. And it’s funny, you still didn’t get the username correct. Now I just need to get my friends 4cards, RadCard, ColumbusCard, mother goose and finally brbandmom! Then we can have some fun.

And to think all I said was “Go Hartley!” You guys were all trash back then and still are til this day.
Look who his friends are all the old scum from the huddle. That says it all about this creep. We all know he is a D and this post proves it. Sorry about this post I realize only a few Massillon people can say what they want.

Talk about trying to bait folks? You know very well east has a very slim chance yet you talk smack like some kind of fool who knows nothing. Give it up brother.
3:30am??? I know this CB. East is 10-1, East did not get Beat by Wv School. East is the 3 seed from your Region.
East will be the Fastest Team you all will play YTD. East will show up and it’s going to be a Neutral Site.
East has Moxy. East has a Chic Harley. East has better than a Slim Chance. You may Beat East but it
will take a Great Team Effort and The Big Red will have to play a pretty clean game. 150 yards of Penalties
by BR in a game like this one could spell disaster. You better get some rest it’s going to be a long week.

Last edited:
Steubenville offense must be really good. Hartley struggles to score so I'm not shocked they didn't but give up 3q does,. they have a solid group on def. This Stub team must be state title worthy for D4. good luck.