Federal League 2022

Who will win the Federal League in 2022?

• GlenOak Golden Eagles

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Green Bulldogs

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Hoover Vikings

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Jackson Polar Bears

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Lake Blue Streaks

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • McKinley Bulldogs

Votes: 61 40.9%
  • Perry Panthers

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters
Butler joining the team didnt hurt the cause either.

You rang?

jj.gif

Go back through the history of the Federal league and see how many co-champions there have been. A lot. It speaks to the competitiveness of the league. When did you all of the sudden become Mr. Federal League and this big Mckinley booster?
Just shows really how clueless he is about high school football around here. The league has had Co Champs quite a few times recently.Which he should know that.,but again Mr know it all doesn't know much.

If you lot wish to argue about co-champs, check out the PAC this year. There is a real chance that the conference title will be split 5 ways. Canton South, Northwest, Orrville, Fairless, and CVCA.

Should be a fun night tomorrow! Any predictions on an upsets?
Lake-Green- Lake wins by 15+

Perry-GO- Perry wins by 10+

Hoover-Jackson- Hoover wins by 6

McKinley-Massillon
I haven’t seen Massillon play this year, but McKinley has come on strong and looks solid. I will be routing for the Bulldogs and hope it is a great game!

E71C0C05-2608-43EE-AA99-A04DBFEA32C8.png

This aged well🤣. The Eagles have to go 2 for 2 the next 2 years. And your QB prediction is waaaaay off. That prediction is already a complete failure.

IMO If Lake has a close game I would be surprised, and if Hoover/Jax is a blow out it (either way) it would be a surprise.

Congrats to Lake on an excellent year! Keep it rolling in the playoffs Blue streaks!

Also, I am glad to see Scott Garcia and GlenOak getting back to being much, much more competitive. Only plaingoldeneagle would’ve predicted they would’ve won as many games as they did this year.!

Hoover Jackson recap

Reactions: y2h
I like Lake next year, but unfortunately Dan DeGeorge is still the coach, so I will take McKinley maybe! Once again Lake will go 5-5 with their mediocre average coach. I think Lake will have the best talent coming back though.
How did that work out for ya!
They blew out every team on the schedule except 2 teams,losing to 1 of them.