2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOTH Coach Bortnick and Coach Hodakievic are great coaches, great people and truly embody Benedictine.... But we are also talking about guys fast approaching 70 years old. Not saying that hasn't been done before, but sure worth mentioning. I don't believe either has even been a coordinator for 5+ years. In Art's case, he retired out to Vermillion and if he hasn't joined say Zagorski's staff at Gilmour, I would doubt he's chomping to get back to leading a program.
I believe Coach Bortnick had been assisting at Sandusky last several years

Fr Willie went from boasting, bragging & insulting folks to non-existent. Well Fr. Willie, they will not win Region 9 or compete for a State Championship, but I would bet they are the BEST 0-10 in OHIO.
He needs to come and rest his case on here once and for all. If he actually is the person he says he is and his face Is well known around the school, than he should be known as the ultimate coward.

C3CB9322-970B-44D3-A936-CC86F7C427B8.jpeg

Their middle linebacker is a junior, he’s got the size and the speed, I think I heard he’s the strongest or one of the strongest players on team. I’ve seen one game and highlights, he has chance to be a D-1 kid if things progress.

Always amused when Brian posts on multiple threads about how great Nordonia is or will be. He is also big on Riverside and trying to be the see I told you guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.