Abbott sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

Yea, I called the place and asked them if they served decaf. Nope!

The gray panther breakfast club is getting a pretty good kick out of it this morning. The Tilton not serving decaf is like the worst kept secret in Logan co.

I told Dad to have them all on alert for a fat buzzed bastard ordering BPR. They don't want to miss the chance to laugh in his lying fat face.

1663764906126.png

The gray panther breakfast club is getting a pretty good kick out of it this morning. The Tilton not serving decaf is like the worst kept secret in Logan co.

I told Dad to have them all on alert for a fat buzzed bastard ordering BPR. They don't want to miss the chance to laugh in his lying fat face.
What's the status on the plant growth?

Glorious ... Yappi nutjobs frantically calling and scheming to prove the nonexistence of coffee at a sh*thole bar.
Excited Reaction Gif GIF by Rosanna Pansino

My favorite line....

"State officials mobilized. Community groups stood by to help. Reporters and camera crews staked out airports.

But the plane – and the migrants – never showed"

Now that's owning :ROFLMAO:

That's exactly how the Media would report this event. Or, we can look back and see the truth. It's not about coffee from a sheet hole bar. Just another episode of metal illness. Seek some help
The guy went out of his way to travel to this "sh*thole bar" just to snap a picture of this coffee pot and somehow the people calling him out on his lie (again) are the problem :ROFLMAO:

My favorite line....

"State officials mobilized. Community groups stood by to help. Reporters and camera crews staked out airports.

How a bout Abbott and DeSantis making a list of future drop off sites and just don't say when and which one. This would keep lots of people busy for a long time.

That's exactly how the Media would report this event. Or, we can look back and see the truth. It's not about coffee from a sheet hole bar. Just another episode of metal illness. Seek some help
Call it what you want but the collective Yappi reaction to that pic and her statement is a thing of beauty. You would have thought that I had personally pummeled Orange Jesus. The best part is you fools thinking you won something. I could have not hoped for more.

Call it what you want but the collective Yappi reaction to that pic and her statement is a thing of beauty. You would have thought that I had personally pummeled Orange Jesus. The best part is you fools thinking you won something. I could have not hoped for more.
You actually going there and "taking a picture" is epically funny and desperate. You being so desperate for a win is never not funny.
Homer Simpson GIF

My favorite line....

maybe if those networks would go down to the border and cover this EVERY NIGHT!!!! that would be GREAT journalism...

What a farce. They have no legal standing. They should be happy the plane went north instead of south and be quiet.
How so, counselor?
Now these dummies actually have to show up to court. It was nice knowing you, hope you enjoyed your visit.
Only one has to - the class representative. That's how class action lawsuits work.

The place is a "sh*thole", but he was going there anyway..... :ROFLMAO:
Dives have character. While I would not go there every day unless I lived in the trailers across the street, I dont mind stopping in there once a year. Do you think you are above sh*tholes?

So, none of you conservatives are concerned that over $12,00 per person was spent on a stunt to take legal migrants from Texas (Not Florida) and transporting them to another state? Florida might also have to pay some legal fees here too. Stupid. $615,000 could be much better spent. Average income in Florida is about $57,000/ year. Wasted 11 peoples entire year on a stupid stunt. Childish.