The Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power

The Greeks depicted him as a bearded old white guy, like his brother Zeus. Shocking

Where do you see that depiction of "white guys" by the Greeks? In "white" stone? lol. You might be confusing Disney with Ancient Greece. If not, then what did they mean by these?
GettyImages-1725802521-593cde235f9b58d58ad1e788.jpg
ancient-greece-scene-antic-vase-with-silhouettes-of-mythology-and-vector-id1220052224

How about a little "white guy" Heracles?
30236054576_a0da42844d_b.jpg

and a green one.
220px-Hercules_combatant_Achelous_%288655488835%29.jpg

This isn't actually your argument is it?
Presenting facts as to how the ancient greeks depicted their Gods as opposed to your non-argument, unsupported statement? That upsets you? Let's see these depictions by the ancient Greeks of their "white guy" Gods. Bet they all got straight noses and blue eyes too.

You're trying to claim an artistic style is representative of actual skin tone. You're a complete moron

You're also lost to the fact Greeks are in fact Caucasian

You're trying to claim an artistic style is representative of actual skin tone. You're a complete moron

Moron? GrowTFU. This is exactly what you did with your "white guy" statement. Hence my question, "what did they mean by these?" Did you really think there were green greeks? lol.
You're also lost to the fact Greeks are in fact Caucasian
smh: "Caucasian" is a completely invented term to disparate between peoples from Europe, Western Asia and North Africa from other regions of the Earth, not "white" people and if you mean from the Caucasus Mountain region, well those certainly are not Greeks. Not by several thousand miles and they have a good bit of Ghengis Khan in them. Hot women really. Pale skin with those "asian" eyes.

But keep digging....

Moron? GrowTFU. This is exactly what you did with your "white guy" statement. Hence my question, "what did they mean by these?" Did you really think there were green greeks? lol.

smh: "Caucasian" is a completely invented term to disparate between peoples from Europe, Western Asia and North Africa from other regions of the Earth, not "white" people and if you mean from the Caucasus Mountain region, well those certainly are not Greeks. Not by several thousand miles and they have a good bit of Ghengis Khan in them. Hot women really. Pale skin with those "asian" eyes.

But keep digging....
Speaking of Ghengis Khan, John Wayne played him. Another dead ringer. Lol.

But keep digging....

How about you grow up and stop making nonsense arguments when you lose?

No, it isn't made up. It describes people who descended from a migration out of the Caucauses, this includes people stretching from Europe to India. If you want to be pedantic (it appears you do), then we can say Greeks belong to Indo-European language family, which is just part of the migration population.

Last edited:

But keep digging....
I disagree with what you've posted here. Persians are considered to be "white" by most of the definitions we use today to classify people by race. They genetically test within the "white" subgroup and have been historically classified as Indo Europeans. In addition most Iranians self identify as "white".

Gyllenhall playing a Persian was similar to a British actor playing an ancient Roman.

I disagree with what you've posted here. Persians are considered to be "white" by most of the definitions we use today to classify people by race. They genetically test within the "white" subgroup and have been historically classified as Indo Europeans. In addition most Iranians self identify as "white".

Gyllenhall playing a Persian was similar to a British actor playing an ancient Roman.
No they're not considered "white." No one here looks at a Persian or Iranian ethnic and says, "look at the white guy." Most here would mistakenly called them Arabic. No Persian refers to themselves as "white."

Saying you disagree then changing what I wrote is what? I know you know the answer. Let me help. Starts with "straw."

I wrote Caucasian, not Persian.

Stop dancing. Are you really going to defend Disney's northern europena depiction of Ariel and kvetch over the northern African depiction? Even in light of the evidence I posted of how the ancient greeks actually depicted themselves? They certainly don't look like they're from Ireland.

Now back to Cru's nonsense, the Greek's didn't portray their God's like they were "white guys." ;) HIs arguments just shrink his balls everytime he can't admit he make a stupid argument because he can't handle a "black" animated Greek God but can accept one made to look generic Anglo.

Gyllenhall, I've taken no position. He identifies as ashkanazi anyhow.

Last edited:
It's common for progressive racists to think white = Northern Europeans
It's common for incels to change opposing arguments on topics of female characters because they cannot defend against them. So as I did for LOTR, go read the definitions I provided for caucasian. It does not say "Northern European." It included "Iran." But you'd have to know middle school geography to get that.

It's common for incels to change opposing arguments on topics of female characters because they cannot defend against them. So as I did for LOTR, go read the definitions I provided for caucasian. It does not say "Northern European." It included "Iran." But you'd have to know middle school geography to get that.

Your narcissism is incredible.

You argued Caucasian is made up so your definition is perplexing - how can you provide a meaningful definition of something you’re saying doesn’t really exist?

On top of it it, your definition is self-defeating. The Greeks are European and white and Caucasian. Their descendants came from the Caucauses a few thousand years ago, the same as billions of others. Oh but they don’t look Irish so they’re not really white, right?

Furthermore, you’re trying to excuse the racism of race swapping existing characters based on real European culture. You’ve done it before and this time you’re trying to make some stupid argument that because the Greeks made bronze statues and had a certain artistic style that they actually envisioned their gods as non-white or that it gives license to actually make them non-white. This is again, stupidity.

Last edited:
Where do you see that depiction of "white guys" by the Greeks? In "white" stone? lol. You might be confusing Disney with Ancient Greece. If not, then what did they mean by these?
GettyImages-1725802521-593cde235f9b58d58ad1e788.jpg
ancient-greece-scene-antic-vase-with-silhouettes-of-mythology-and-vector-id1220052224

How about a little "white guy" Heracles?
30236054576_a0da42844d_b.jpg
and a green one.
Greeks aren’t white or black, they’re olive colored.

How about you grow up and stop making nonsense arguments when you lose?

No, it isn't made up. It describes people who descended from a migration out of the Caucauses, this includes people stretching from Europe to India. If you want to be pedantic (it appears you do), then we can say Greeks belong to Indo-European language family, which is just part of the migration population.

No it doesn't doof. Read a book.

So you cannot back-off your comment that Greeks depicted their Gods like "white guys" but you can't find a single piece of evidence in support. Waste of time you are.

The little mermaid complaining is stupid, there’s no established lore she has to be white.
I'd honestly hoped he'd come around, grow up. He's not interested at all in intelligent conversation, let alone factual debate. It's your time to lose but I think the only cure he has for his loneliness is to spew drivel hoping we'll hang on trying to convince him. Maybe he's part owner of the board and gets kick back for clicks?

I'd honestly hoped he'd come around, grow up. He's not interested at all in intelligent conversation, let alone factual debate. It's your time to lose but I think the only cure he has for his loneliness is to spew drivel hoping we'll hang on trying to convince him. Maybe he's part owner of the board and gets kick back for clicks?
I hate this woke stuff too. I’m 100% certain if in the original the character was black and the live action they made her white, the movie would get insane heat. However, you’ve got to pick your battles.

No it doesn't doof. Read a book.

So you cannot back-off your comment that Greeks depicted their Gods like "white guys" but you can't find a single piece of evidence in support. Waste of time you are.

Sucks to suck

You just can't handle it at all when you're wrong, can you? What evidence do you have the Greeks envisioned their gods as looking different from themselves - other than stylized art pieces and bronze statues?