Liz Cheney Campaign Ad

You voted Dem because of a Vice President ? You voted for John Kerry ? Al Gore ? Really ?
I voted for John Kerry because of Bush/Cheney. That was a different time, Democrats were allowed to disagree with one another. Not anymore.

You don't remember "you're either with us or against us" and all that kind of stuff from back then? Trump may be a bum, but he never even approached the hubris of Cheney.

DICK CHENEY MAKES IT ALL ABOUT TRUMP. There are less than two weeks to go before Wyoming's Republican primary, pitting incumbent Rep. Liz Cheney, of Jan. 6 Committee fame, against challenger Harriet Hageman. There's never much polling in House races, but there was one big one in Wyoming three weeks ago, and it was terrible for Cheney. The survey, by the Casper Star-Tribune, showed Hageman ahead by 22 points, 52% to 30%.

Cheney has focused the big statements of her campaign — major ads, summation in debate, that sort of thing — on her Jan. 6 committee work. Specifically, Cheney portrays herself as standing up for the Constitution by making sure former President Donald Trump"can never be anywhere near the Oval Office ever again."

I loved Dick Cheyney as VP. He wasn't looking to move up and he seemed to embrace the Darth Vader role and kinda reveled in it. He let lib criticism slide right off him and did it with a smirk. Obviously, there are things that can be legitimately criticized about his record, Iraq War lead up in particular. It never made complete sense to me that terrorists with safe harbor in Afganistan attacked us on 911 and we invaded Iraq. But on the whole, I liked the guy.

The problem I have with Liz is that the greatest threat to our democracy is the American Left and its influence on the Dem Party.

While I agree with her that the "Stop the Steal" rhetoric was false, the Jan 6 riot was a disgrace, and that Trump was negligent in doing his duties that day - and I even hope he never sits in the big chair again. But, the republic survived Trumps rhetoric, a riot he has significant responsibility for inspiring, and his dereliction of duty on that day just fine. But we will not survive the undermining of our constitution and the corruption of our culture, particularly our children, and the Marxist plans they have for this great country.

In that context, she is focused on the wrong enemy, and when you are in a fight, you circle the wagons - but you don't shoot inward. Liz needed to be a good soldier in that fight, and once the real enemy is defeated, then maybe you have your internal fights. As it is, she has been aiding and abetting the real enemy, and for that, she has to go.

I loved Cheyney as VP. He wasn't looking to move up and he seemed to embrace the Darth Vader role and kinda reveled in it. He let lib criticism slide right off him and did it with a smirk.

My favorite Cheney moment...when asked by a news reader to comment on the fact that 60% of the country disapproved of "The Surge," Vader looked her right in the eye and replied, "So?"

Classic.

My favorite Cheney moment...when asked by a news reader to comment on the fact that 60% of the country disapproved of "The Surge," Vader looked her right in the eye and replied, "So?"

Classic.
Exactly what I'm talking about. He literally couldn't care less what the Left/media thought. Had no sh*ts to give. Given the milquetoast demeanor and effete manner of establishment Republicans, I really liked his style.

The Surge did work so Darth gets credit for that success. My son was part of it in 2008. He got there in March and did a lot of hard fighting. By October he said he was bored and that they mostly went around hoping that someone would shoot at them so that they could do something! Lol. I asked him what the cause of it was and he said, "We've killed a ton of them and the rest have gone home to mama." :)

Last edited:
Nobody cares about CPAC. But please keep us all up to date on it and Alex Jones.
I watched it last night. Viktor Orban was magnificent.

When the Left finally achieves its utopia with the fall of the republic, I know where I'm moving - Hungary.

70% of that country speaks English as a 2nd language - which is good because Orban says that Hungary has a 1000 year history because that is how long it takes to learn to speak Hungarian. :)

spot on

How are so many adult people in America so stupid that they don't see this ? I just don't understand how it sails over their heads so easily. Willful ignorance is a mystery that I just cannot understand.
The same reasons that the German people were blind in the 1930s

CHENEY MAKES IT ALL ABOUT TRUMP. There are less than two weeks to go before Wyoming's Republican primary, pitting incumbent Rep. Liz Cheney, of Jan. 6 Committee fame, against challenger Harriet Hageman. There's never much polling in House races, but there was one big one in Wyoming three weeks ago, and it was terrible for Cheney. The survey, by the Casper Star-Tribune, showed Hageman ahead by 22 points, 52% to 30%.

Cheney has focused the big statements of her campaign — major ads, summation in debate, that sort of thing — on her Jan. 6 committee work. Specifically, Cheney portrays herself as standing up for the Constitution by making sure former President Donald Trump"can never be anywhere near the Oval Office ever again."
i wonder if Cheney is having any OPEN town hall get togethers........... so the people can ask her some questions...instead of just being on CNN or MSNBS?

You, Liz Cheney. You, Dick Cheney. You, George Bush. You, nameless, faceless high-brow hater for never mind pathetic publication funded by lefties amused by your mental illness and exploiting it to forward leftist aims. You, who claim to speak for people you revile.

All of you created the need for a Donald Trump and you’re creating the need again. Like a finger caught in a Chinese trap, you keep fighting and make an enemy of your creation. This enemy is a necessity because you’re everything you used to hate. Look in the mirror. Do a gut check. Review your life choices. You haven’t been betrayed by the American people. You betrayed them and now, they’re spitting you out.

Trump will be remembered. You will not be. The irony, of course, is that you made him.

America needed Trump because of you. Enjoy that bitter pill while flinging your body around the padded room necessitated by your drooling hysteria.

The American people are focused on gas prices and inflation and crime and a myriad of worries about the future. That’s rational. That’s normal. They’re right to be concerned.

D.C. elites focus on Trump while the country suffers. It’s no wonder you’re hated. It’s no wonder there’s Trump.

When the Left finally achieves its utopia with the fall of the republic, I know where I'm moving - Hungary.

70% of that country speaks English as a 2nd language - which is good because Orban says that Hungary has a 1000 year history because that is how long it takes to learn to speak Hungarian. :)
Plus we can get outstanding Chicken Paprika’s and goulash there

Why don’t you go now?

Liz Cheney says she prefers working with Democrat women in Congress. When speaking about these Democrat women Cheney said: " But they love this country, they do their homework and they are trying to do the right thing for the country."

Lately I have been hearing form a ex democrat congress woman and I would like of offer the Democrats a trade. I will trade you Liz Cheney (who will soon be an ex) for the ex congress woman from Hawaii, Tulsi Gabbard. Even trade, what do you say?

Is Cheney red flagged under any gun laws? He did shoot someone who posed no threat to him at all...

Duck it's Dick Cheney !!!!

Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, spraying the fellow hunter in the face and chest with shotgun pellets.

I love Ned Beatty‘s version of Cheney in the Mark Wahlberg sniper movie lol. He meets an end that many would like Cheney to experience as well

Representative Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), notable for being hired into a senior position at the State Department at the age of 22, has lost her primary election. By 30 points. Her most important contributions at State were declaring that the Soviet Union was not collapsing, and that if you donated to her non-profit that democracy would come to the Middle East. She is a mother of five, and periodically works as a consultant. She was also a cheerleader in high school.

I think we will all miss her:

Ding dong the witch is dead.

Did anyone see her concession speech? She compares herself to Lincoln - yea Abraham Lincoln. What a whack job with delusions of grandeur. Maybe the reason she hated Trump so much is the fact that she's an even bigger narcissist!
Wonder what percentage of her 49,xxx votes were Democrats who switched to Republican to try and screw the good people of Wyoming? There is no way that many Republicans would have voted for her.

I did see her comparrison to Lincoln. I thought that was reference to the 2020 election and Trump was her Lincoln? Never thought about her comparrison of herself with him. Shoot, she doesn't even pee standing up does she?

Cheney will have a special place hell
LOL u trumpeteers anyone who doesn't suck up to trump go to hell, not everybody has idol issues like u guys do when it comes to trumpy. I can't stand lefty policies, but trump was and still is a complete moron and he is no conservative but go on worshiping "the chosen one".

LOL u trumpeteers anyone who doesn't suck up to trump go to hell, not everybody has idol issues like u guys do when it comes to trumpy. I can't stand lefty policies, but trump was and still is a complete moron and he is no conservative but go on worshiping "the chosen one".

So, you agree with her impeachment vote and participation in the J - 6 witch hunt?