Matt Gaetz....the end is near

Not afraid at all, it's a stupid question. But to answer your question, because it's my civic duty to vote.....Now for you..why are you going to vote in November when all your candidates stand no chance of winning?
I don't vote. Why would you vote if it's rigged?

It just seem like yesterday that I was posting my weekly Friday update and yet here we are another week has passed. I am to old to have time passing this quickly. I really have nothing new to report on the Gatz thing, so all I can say is H.S. football is about to start and I am looking forward to that. Go Shoremen!!!!!!

It just seem like yesterday that I was posting my weekly Friday update and yet here we are another week has passed. I am to old to have time passing this quickly. I really have nothing new to report on the Gatz thing, so all I can say is H.S. football is about to start and I am looking forward to that. Go Shoremen!!!!!!
Keep cheering on the Shoreman and the Pedofiles....

Keep cheering on the Shoreman and the Pedofiles....

Happier, you do realize all Gaetz did is look at he videos and pictures of the protesters and made an observation. I thought the same thing. Seems you do not feel the same way. Could one of those women be your wife or a look alike? Did I ever tell you I grew up a half mile from the shores of Lake Erie and I was a member of the 1962 football team that made the Avon Lake athletic hall of fame.?

Ha ha ha. Trying to take the attention away from your King so you deflect back to Gaetz. Classic move. Won't work. Trump is going down. Stop trying to ignore it. We know you are embarrassed.
Fail Fed Ex GIF

Avon Lake ?

This thread was started one year ago today. What is your meaning of "near" ?

Matt Gaetz....the end is near​

We have moved on from Gaetz. The topic at hand is your King. We know that you are desperately trying to take the limelight away from your hero but it won't work. The Orange Foolius is in deep s**t! Take the L.

1660314646459.jpeg

Ha ha ha. Trying to take the attention away from your King so you deflect back to Gaetz. Classic move. Won't work. Trump is going down. Stop trying to ignore it. We know you are embarrassed.
No I deflect back to Gaetz to remind you that some of your fellow liberal democrats stated the end is near. I do this every Friday and will continue until he is charged , convicted or the you and your fellow friends admit he was not guilty of any crime or accusation.

No I deflect back to Gaetz to remind you that some of your fellow liberal democrats stated the end is near. I do this every Friday and will continue until he is charged , convicted or the you and your fellow friends admit he was not guilty of any crime or accusation.
But ignore your King? OK. Focus on Gaetz. At least he has a glimmer of hope of not being convicted.