If it's RIGGED why are you voting? Explain

You support Trump. You believe everything he says. You voted for him. You believe the election was rigged. If you don't believe that just say it and quit dancing around it.
So you can't show me where I've said any of what you're claiming? LOL....another whiff.

So you can't? LMAO...hilarious..
Coward! Owned by MAGA. Scared to death to admit the truth even though you know it. Absolute spineless turd. Why so afraid? Will your Yappi buddies turn on you? Afraid of them? If not then just say these 5 words....
THE ELECTION WAS NOT RIGGED.

Coward! Owned by MAGA. Scared to death to admit the truth even though you know it. Absolute spineless turd. Why so afraid? Will your Yappi buddies turn on you? Afraid of them? If not then just say these 5 words....
THE ELECTION WAS NOT RIGGED.
Seems like you're owned by MAGA....you're crying about people not responding to your lame thread....hilarious....but also sad..mainly hilarious though.

Epic meltdown!!!! MAGA 2024
This is a prefect example of how Trump has a hold over the entire GOP. Young SayMyName knows full well that the election wasn’t rigged but he is afraid to admit it for fear of reprisal. Much like the senators and congressmen representing the GOP. They see Trumps hold on the party and know he is dog s**t but they don’t dare go against him or they will be crushed to dust. Young SayMyName is just another spineless coward owned by Trump. You saw the case study here tonight.

This is a prefect example of how Trump has a hold over the entire GOP. Young SayMyName knows full well that the election wasn’t rigged but he is afraid to admit it for fear of reprisal. Much like the senators and congressmen representing the GOP. They see Trumps hold on the party and know he is dog s**t but they don’t dare go against him or they will be crushed to dust. Young SayMyName is just another spineless coward owned by Trump. You saw the case study here tonight.
Still stinging from your beating....hate to see it...Maybe it will be better tomorrow and you can find what you've claimed that I've said. I mean otherwise you look foolish and like you're making things up.