What happened to the Democratic party?

LMAO.... ? :ROFLMAO: ?

In the middle of his second term, Barack Obama invited Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the White House for lunch. His plan was to gently suggest the possibility of her retiring before he left office, so that there would be no chance of her seat going to a conservative. She was then 85 and had had cancer five times. Nothing doing. She stayed right where she was, and soon enough we got Amy Coney Barrett.

Have you ever had to take the keys away from an old relative? It’s not easy. Sometimes you give up the fight to keep the peace. And then you hope against hope that everything will be all right.

LMAO.... ? :ROFLMAO: ?

In the middle of his second term, Barack Obama invited Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the White House for lunch. His plan was to gently suggest the possibility of her retiring before he left office, so that there would be no chance of her seat going to a conservative. She was then 85 and had had cancer five times. Nothing doing. She stayed right where she was, and soon enough we got Amy Coney Barrett.

Have you ever had to take the keys away from an old relative? It’s not easy. Sometimes you give up the fight to keep the peace. And then you hope against hope that everything will be all right.
All these Leftists are coming out of the woodwork and claiming Goofy Joe "Is just too old"!!!! Hey Lefty's, Goofy Joe is only a year and a half older than when you installed him. They are tryin' to spin this dumpster fire as if it's all Goofy Joe's fault. Goofy has always been dumber than a bucket of bricks, but he ain't the problem. The problem is your anti-American, Make America Last, failed Leftist policies that are destroying our standard of living.

God damn these people. From Democrat leadership to complicit Teachers' Union Bosses to Disney executives, they can all drop dead for trying to force this garbage on our children.

My Kids a grown and have kids of their own. I worry about what is be taught to them in school today. When I ask I am told they do not believe it is being taught tin the school my grandkids go to. Most go to smaller country schools not the big city ones. When I ask are you sure they admit they have never really investigated just talked to the kids.

My Kids a grown and have kids of their own. I worry about what is be taught to them in school today. When I ask I am told they do not believe it is being taught tin the school my grandkids go to. Most go to smaller country schools not the big city ones. When I ask are you sure they admit they have never really investigated just talked to the kids.
Are you bob99's dad ? lol

Hopefully you can get through to them with the notion that the incremental change in school curricula typically comes slower to us in "flyover country", but just like fashion, it always gets here from the coasts, following the federal funding, etc. NOW is the time to get engaged and shape the process.

Meanwhile the GQP is working to strip caps on the cost of insulin from the Bidens Inflation Reduction Act. GO MAGA!!!

Meanwhile the GQP is working to strip caps on the cost of insulin from the Bidens Inflation Reduction Act. GO MAGA!!!
Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

:ROFLMAO: ? ?
The Leftists whole plan with the invasion at the southern border was to replace normal folks in normal states with undocumented Democrats. They didn't count on the millions of third world illegals getting transported to their front door, so now it's a crisis.... Between the southern border, health insurance, the economy, supply chain, run away inflation, and rocketing interest rates, there is not a single segment of our society that the Leftists haven't been able to "F"up in 18 months.....and we ain't even gonna' talk about their disastrous foreign policies.

The Leftists whole plan with the invasion at the southern border was to replace normal folks in normal states with undocumented Democrats. They didn't count on the millions of third world illegals getting transported to their front door, so now it's a crisis.... Between the southern border, health insurance, the economy, supply chain, run away inflation, and rocketing interest rates, there is not a single segment of our society that the Leftists haven't been able to "F"up in 18 months.....and we ain't even gonna' talk about their disastrous foreign policies.
My favorite part is that there is not another census until 2030. They get to carry the extra burden without being able to steal the apportionment from the 435.

More unintended consequences of the Democrats' games.

God damn these people. From Democrat leadership to complicit Teachers' Union Bosses to Disney executives, they can all drop dead for trying to force this garbage on our children.

Teachers who have sex with 17 year olds go to prison.

Teachers who groom 5 year olds are heroes.

Anyone who votes for Democrats is voting to destroy our country.

Teachers who have sex with 17 year olds go to prison.

Teachers who groom 5 year olds are heroes.

Anyone who votes for Democrats is voting to destroy our country.
My high school had a female teacher that picked herself a different senior boy toy every year, and everybody knew it. She skipped the class of 83, and the kid from the class of 84 got to play with her for two years. Another female teacher had a notable appearance in a Hustler “beaver hunt” lol

There was also a shop teacher that lost his job because he was accused of trying to put his hands on a girl delivering correspondence from the office during his planning period.

I was OK with that kind of double standard. The one that you note is freaking obscene