Nine Gunned Down in Cincinnati as Shooter Opens Fire Outside Bar

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
A gunman opened fire outside a bar in a Cincinnati neighborhood early Sunday morning, leaving nine people wounded, according to police.

The Cincinnati Police Department said that the shooting happened around 1:40 a.m. outside Mr. Pitiful's bar in Over-the-Rhine, the Enquirer reported, where an officer fired one shot at the suspect while the person was fleeing.

Is the title accurate? When I read it I assumed 9 people had been shot and killed. I know "Gunned down" is a lot more attention grabbing, but is it accurate?

Where was the hero citizen with his CCP to take out the shooter and save humanity? ?‍♂️
You don't drink and carry a weapon. Come on Kermit
6p8a3q.jpg

The shooting took place outside the bar. Any random yahoo on the street could have been packing heat and taken this fool out. Where are all these Rittenhouse heroes you speak of? I thought 80% of Americans are strapped?
it was 1:30 in the morning. So pretty much anyone out was leaving a bar. And I'm certain no one here has said 80% are strapped. Clearly this incident demonstrates that we would be better off if more people were. You seem to be making our argument for us, so please continue to rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was 1:30 in the morning. So pretty much anyone out was leaving a bar. And I'm certain no one here has said 80% are strapped. Clearly this incident demonstrates that we would be better off if more people were. You seem to be making our argument for us, so please continue to rant.
I am asking why one of your gun owning heroes didn't step up and end this.? Explain. Now.

Ohio is a republican state.
With many Democrats running the bigger cities! I think part of the problem is folks like you are to stupid to figure this out! That or flat out scared to admit the Dem run cities are sh itholes!!

mm beyond ignorant!!!

Did I say that? Your lack of comprehension is astounding....LMAO
You implied that people don't carry guns when drinking which means that nobody could have played Rittenhouse and ended this incident because they would not have their gun in a bar.

You implied that people don't carry guns when drinking which means that nobody could have played Rittenhouse and ended this incident because they would not have their gun in a bar.
Where exactly did I imply any of that? You're really not good at this...

I am asking why one of your gun owning heroes didn't step up and end this.? Explain. Now.
Why did your Democrat hero's allow this shooting to happen in their city? Explain. Now.

Why aren't you condemning the shooter for an act of violence? He had a gun. Instead you pound your chest and blame the victims for not having guns, to prove a political point. I get it, you only want the bad guys to have guns.

Certainly hope the officer who fired a shot at the fleeing suspect is dealt with harshly for such a cowardly act.

We know from last week if they said the N word as a Cincinnati police officer he or she would be fired immediately. How much worse than saying the N word is shooting at a fleeing suspect that clearly represents no harm to the officer?

Remove these officers or face the morale issues such excessive use of force will bring with it.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h