Satan’s Plan Sodom and Gomorrah

Someone who loved them enough to help them? Someone who vowed to love them for the rest of their lives and believed in keeping their word?
If the obese individual loved their spouse, they wouldn’t have let themselves go so badly.

If someone’s spouse gained a ton of weight (100+lbs) and was no longer sexually appealing, I’d understand why someone would look for a way out. Who wants to be married to a fat, disgusting pig the rest of their life?
My sister is close to 280 pounds. Big gal, always big boned. She and husband married 30 years. He's over 300 pounds. I'm assuming it works for them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Calling big people disgusting pigs is a little over the top. I like my sister

My sister is close to 280 pounds. Big gal, always big boned. She and husband married 30 years. He's over 300 pounds. I'm assuming it works for them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Calling big people disgusting pigs is a little over the top. I like my sister
Do you like her? Because if you really cared, I don’t see how you don’t tell her she needs to lose weight. Unless she’s like 6’5’’, she’s got to be at major risk for serious health issues.

Also, my original post was based on the idea one spouse to stayed in shape while the other let themselves go. And I don’t mean typical weight gain as you age, though the whole “dad body” trend among younger guys is disgusting.

Maybe, but always ? No accounting for problems with meds, or heads ? Some times tubbies are putting down the pain, or sometimes meds cause weight gain.
There’s always extenuating circumstances. However, I don’t count emotional eating among those circumstances.

Do you like her? Because if you really cared, I don’t see how you don’t tell her she needs to lose weight. Unless she’s like 6’5’’, she’s got to be at major risk for serious health issues.

Also, my original post was based on the idea one spouse to stayed in shape while the other let themselves go. And I don’t mean typical weight gain as you age, though the whole “dad body” trend among younger guys is disgusting.
An arrow is coming for all of us. She knows the score.

If the obese individual loved their spouse, they wouldn’t have let themselves go so badly.
So you care more about the external than the actual person? Grow up.

Your hero on your avatar seemed to have a twisted view of commitment as well.

Last edited:
There’s a way of life that looks harmless enough;
but look again—it leads straight to hell.
Sure, those people appear to be having a good time,
but all that laughter will end in heartbreak. - Proverbs 14:12

There’s a way of life that looks harmless enough;
but look again—it leads straight to hell.
Sure, those people appear to be having a good time,
but all that laughter will end in heartbreak. - Proverbs 14:12

You don't get to pick and choose what is/isn't "morally acceptable" to fit your narrative. Those on the right, especially the little Trumpies, just love doing so. Constantly judging others for actions because of things found in the Bible while turning a blind eye to you own/others on the right's actions that are not "morally acceptable."

It's found by those using the Bible to argue that marriage is between one man and one woman, but ignore Trump getting his spanked with a magazine by an adult film star while his wife was at home with their newborn.

It's found in those who swear they try to emulate Jesus and his teachings, but defend and vote for an uber rich man who has spent his life lying and cheating people out of payments much like the ignorant kings found in the Bible itself.

There is a large percent of people sick of these hypocrisies, sick of these people not practicing what they preach, supporting people who do not practice what they preach, and expecting others to live up to their ridiculous "beliefs" while not living up to them themselves.

Very thankful that the way of thinking found in the OP of this thread is dying out with the boomers and Gen X. Will it still be around? Sure. But nowhere near as it is now.
I'm not voting for a Pope, I'm voting for the person who will enact policies I believe are good for the country. If that person has flaws so be it.

This has been one of the biggest problems with Republicans. We hold people to some moral litmus test while Dems elect immoral people who will fight for their agenda. Two of the most lionized members of the Dem party are a guy who drove a car off a bridge and let a woman drown and another who recruited for the KKK.

It's about time the right stopped looking for Mr Nice Guy perfect people and find people who will do the job.

I'm not voting for a Pope, I'm voting for the person who will enact policies I believe are good for the country. If that person has flaws so be it.

This has been one of the biggest problems with Republicans. We hold people to some moral litmus test while Dems elect immoral people who will fight for their agenda. Two of the most lionized members of the Dem party are a guy who drove a car off a bridge and let a woman drown and another who recruited for the KKK.

It's about time the right stopped looking for Mr Nice Guy perfect people and find people who will do the job.
We did that with Trump. Look at the propaganda used against him. Let's pick one
Michael Avenatti

Both sides have put soft, smooth spineless liars up there as nominees for all Offices. They ALL have told us that they would do one set of things, and then went another way, often even in opposite directions due to the near-universal priority of making deals on behalf of the debts owed to their primary campaign financiers. Trump fought both Parties trying vigorously to fulfill all his stated goals.

That's all I need.
Deeds > words

Both sides have put soft, smooth spineless liars up there as nominees for all Offices. They ALL have told us that they would do one set of things, and then went another way, often even in opposite directions due to the near-universal priority of making deals on behalf of the debts owed to their primary campaign financiers. Trump fought both Parties trying vigorously to fulfill all his stated goals.

That's all I need.
Deeds > words

Or, hear me out, words > deeds and you got conned. No middle class tax reform. No gdp spike. No wall, no Mexico paying for it. No fabulous new healthcare plan. No infrastructure bill. No deficit reduction.

An endless series of firings and resignations and ethics violations and indictments and pardons, of people HE hired. "I know all the best people." LOL. Hiring and appointing donors from the billionaire club is EXACTLY what he did. The cognitive dissonance is staggering.

Or, hear me out, words > deeds and you got conned. No middle class tax reform. No gdp spike. No wall, no Mexico paying for it. No fabulous new healthcare plan. No infrastructure bill. No deficit reduction.

An endless series of firings and resignations and ethics violations and indictments and pardons, of people HE hired. "I know all the best people." LOL. Hiring and appointing donors from the billionaire club is EXACTLY what he did. The cognitive dissonance is staggering.

Try harder.

I can't wait for many, many more DC firings. It is coming.

No real response from the manic poster I see. Caby you try harder and refute what he actually posted. Also just go to regular confession. Are you Catholic? No need to confess your sins of your first marriage or anything else [Being a general chitty person etc.} It's a safe place to do so. Your Echo chamber teammates will stay silent. So in hindsight? Keep using this as a confession booth. Seems like your life is now as close to perfect as possible. . Good for you . Or is this second go around not going as well as you claim as it ages? Are you sure? Get fired up for all the firings. No administration will ever have as much turnover as the last one.

No real response from the manic poster I see. Caby you try harder and refute what he actually posted. Also just go to regular confession. Are you Catholic? No need to confess your sins of your first marriage or anything else [Being a general chitty person etc.} It's a safe place to do so. Your Echo chamber teammates will stay silent. So in hindsight? Keep using this as a confession booth. Seems like your life is now as close to perfect as possible. . Good for you . Or is this second go around not going as well as you claim as it ages? Are you sure? Get fired up for all the firings. No administration will ever have as much turnover as the last one.
Hey buddy. Greetings from one "general(ly) chitty person" to another.

I don't go to confessional. No need. I have sought spiritual counsel, though, so do I get a half point for that ? Jesus of Nazareth intercedes with the Father on my behalf. Happy Easter.

I’m sure you have the top of the line model ?
He's pretty frugal. I recall when he said he was well-employed enough and sleeping on a mattress on the floor because taffy-pockets didn't want to spring for a fine bedroom set OR a Value City set. He's likely had a few raises since then, but I predict a value shopper.

He's pretty frugal. I recall when he said he was well-employed enough and sleeping on a mattress on the floor because taffy-pockets didn't want to spring for a fine bedroom set OR a Value City set. He's likely had a few raises since then, but I predict a value shopper.
I doubt he skimps on this tho ?

Lol. Booty takes maternity leave during crisis. Don't feel like listing all the horrible picks. Brandon is not all there. Period!

Reactions: y2h
I do have a king sized mattress, and I bought the bed frame. However, I still haven’t set it up. I’m at the tail end of closing on house, so I don’t feel like having to lug that thing down from my apartment full intact.