2022 EBC Baseball thread

Hey Diamond Dukes show some class. Yea you swept my Quakers but that was obnoxious. Celebrating like you won a championship. Our kids had to wait at home plate for you to finish your celebration. Act like you been there before. If I may add a fluke HR and a run scored on a strike out is why you’ll now probably win the EBC . Tournament time matters more. Quaker Sam will rise up again
Completely obnoxious. Super tight zone too...

Hey Diamond Dukes show some class. Yea you swept my Quakers but that was obnoxious. Celebrating like you won a championship. Our kids had to wait at home plate for you to finish your celebration. Act like you been there before. If I may add a fluke HR and a run scored on a strike out is why you’ll now probably win the EBC . Tournament time matters more. Quaker Sam will rise up again
Wow, expected nothing less from Marlington. I read in the paper a Tortiellia hit the HR? I know the good players on the team and I don't think he is one of them. Oh well, these games don't mean half as much as the ones in May do.

Could you possibly sound like any more of a baby or sore loser?? You lost, get over it. This is a major problem with our society right now. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. If you lose, move on. If you are upset with how they celebrated, remember it for next time you play. But my goodness, you sound like a 3rd grader who just got called out in kickball.

Fluke? Yes ! Past ball on a strike out scored a run in game 1. My opinion
I am sorry, but if a kid hit the ball out it is not a fluke. If there is a passed ball it needs to be caught. Salem deserved to lose 3 games and I bet their coach would say the same thing. I still think Salem is a very good team and will win a lot of games. I wish this match up were later in the year instead of week 2.

Could you possibly sound like any more of a baby or sore loser?? You lost, get over it. This is a major problem with our society right now. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. If you lose, move on. If you are upset with how they celebrated, remember it for next time you play. But my goodness, you sound like a 3rd grader who just got called out in kickball.
I always won at kickball.

I am sorry, but if a kid hit the ball out it is not a fluke. If there is a passed ball it needs to be caught. Salem deserved to lose 3 games and I bet their coach would say the same thing. I still think Salem is a very good team and will win a lot of games. I wish this match up were later in the year instead of week 2.
Yes Marlington won. Yes a ball went over the fence yes we should have blocked or caught strike 3. The fluke part is maybe a bad word as more unexpected from that player. Hats off to him but will likely be the only one he hits this year.

I agree with you as well, this world needs winners and losers but I think theres a line that needs drawn. Especially with how they won both games. Scoring on a strikeout in game 1 and kind of a blown call late in game 2 from what I have heard. If they blew them out and ran them off the field, I would be all for celebrating like a mad man after the game, but I don't think they did.

I agree with you as well, this world needs winners and losers but I think theres a line that needs drawn. Especially with how they won both games. Scoring on a strikeout in game 1 and kind of a blown call late in game 2 from what I have heard. If they blew them out and ran them off the field, I would be all for celebrating like a mad man after the game, but I don't think they did.
I have no idea how they celebrated. Maybe it was over the top. From seeing posts and reading articles, it sounds like Marlington and Salem were the 2 favorites to win the league. Marlington won both games by 1 run. Do you think high school kids at the end of the game are thinking, “man we should have lost that game, we better not celebrate”? They don’t care how they won.

I have no idea how they celebrated. Maybe it was over the top. From seeing posts and reading articles, it sounds like Marlington and Salem were the 2 favorites to win the league. Marlington won both games by 1 run. Do you think high school kids at the end of the game are thinking, “man we should have lost that game, we better not celebrate”? They don’t care how they won.
Great way to look at it.

Yes Marlington won. Yes a ball went over the fence yes we should have blocked or caught strike 3. The fluke part is maybe a bad word as more unexpected from that player. Hats off to him but will likely be the only one he hits this year.
Salem is still one of the best teams in the area. I really wish they played Marlington later in the year. Maybe South or alliance can know off Marlington a couple of times

Any new comers playing well? In Minerva we have Sr. Dylan Phillips and Frank Common. Both are hitting pretty well this early in the season. I don't know how Frank is related to other Commons that came through. Does anyone in Minerva know the relationship to Jimmy who played last year? I didnt' know there was another one.

Any new comers playing well? In Minerva we have Sr. Dylan Phillips and Frank Common. Both are hitting pretty well this early in the season. I don't know how Frank is related to other Commons that came through. Does anyone in Minerva know the relationship to Jimmy who played last year? I didnt' know there was another one.
The Warriors have a few freshman playing mighty well thus far.

Tuesday Final
West Branch 5
Alliance 4

Game 2 at Alliance tomorrow, game was switched to WB due to Craven Field being in poor conditions