St Mary’s - Gilmore game

The 2nd hockey team is a prep team, they have boarding students that live on campus from all over the US and Canada. Not sure if they still have non hockey players living in the dorms but here is their most famous alum who was an out of state resident at Gilmour>

DK5-530x358.jpg

The Stork from Animal House lol is Gilmour Alum Doug Kenney.
Also I believe he founded and was Editor of National Lampoon magazine with his buddy.
The fast paced Hollywood life ate this guy up so the story goes.
I guess he modeled Dean Wormer's character after legendary Gilmour coach and Dean of Students Vern Weber lol.

There is a movie that is so so on Netflix about the life of Doug Kenney that has a few laughs in it but it is a tragic story really.
" Futile and Stupid Gesture" is the title.

Not saying I agree with everything that has been said. But to act like GA isn’t drastically different than a public school is silly. They aren’t similar in many ways.

Not saying I agree with everything that has been said. But to act like GA isn’t drastically different than a public school is silly. They aren’t similar in many ways.
Do you not think there are drastic differences between different public schools also?

Do you not think there are drastic differences between different public schools also?

Whether the OHSAA enforces them or not (which a lot of times they don't seem to care).....at least there are rules about kids jumping from public school to public school. Privates schools can essentially pick and choose whoever they want from wherever they want

Whether the OHSAA enforces them or not (which a lot of times they don't seem to care).....at least there are rules about kids jumping from public school to public school. Privates schools can essentially pick and choose whoever they want from wherever they want
‘Pick and choose’ is such a tired trope. The kids and parents do the choosing, just like they do when they switch schools due to open enrollment.

That's not really accurate, nonetheless, what does that have to do with the question I asked MasterOfNone?

....not accurate? Then why do you guys always get so bent out of shape when people throw facts at you?
I have no fight with you but I'm not following you at all.....

Who are "you guys"?.....the crybabies on here are the ones "bent out of shape".
What facts are you pointing at? .... not seeing a lot of "facts" in this thread from the whiners.