St Mary’s - Gilmore game

I have zero ties to Gilmour, but know how big a deal hockey is there. So yes, it was a valid reason. After seeing another poster talk about the diversity of the school, this all just proves you have an axe to grind. Sorry their fan base disappointed you.
Proves nothing… just another typical private school…

Give me a run down of the starters and where they came from… I won’t say another word until then.

40 years of hate and ignorance doesn’t mean that your know what you see.
Not sure about Gilmour but there have been examples of public schools/private schools coming out of nowhere with groups of kids who weren’t originally there. Don’t act like that doesn’t happen (Cornerstone Christian in 2016/2018, Deer Park winning in 2018 with hiring new AAU coach and 7 kids added to the team over a 3 year period, same with Richmond Heights in 2019 and 2021) these are just a few recent examples.

Not sure about Gilmour but there have been examples of public schools/private schools coming out of nowhere with groups of kids who weren’t originally there. Don’t act like that doesn’t happen (Cornerstone Christian in 2016/2018, Deer Park winning in 2018 with hiring new AAU coach and 7 kids added to the team over a 3 year period, same with Richmond Heights in 2019 and 2021) these are just a few recent examples.
And OJ Mayo and company with Granpa

If you are not sure then why type all this?

Why is Gilmour being compared to these other teams?
Gilmour was in regional finals last year and lost to SVSM with same kids on team.
Gilmour has no transfers.

If you are not sure then why type all this?

Why is Gilmour being compared to these other teams?
Gilmour was in regional finals last year and lost to SVSM with same kids on team.
Gilmour has no transfers.
Did they transfer in the year before that?

You wouldn’t happen to run the school Facebook page for St. Mary’s, would you? Gilmour is spelled wrong there too.

Regardless maybe you should pay attention to the school’s belief statements, instead of being upset their team picture doesn’t look like yours.

You wouldn’t happen to run the school Facebook page for St. Mary’s, would you? Gilmour is spelled wrong there too.

Regardless maybe you should pay attention to the school’s belief statements, instead of being upset their team picture doesn’t look like yours.

When ya can’t defend.. always pick on spelling and grammer

lol it appears that he is just pointing out that you are acting kinda dumb.

Gilmour doesn't need defended.
For what?
Look.. I don’t have a thing against Gilmore. Was just pointing out what is evident with 99 percent of private schools. They have no following. Crowd size sucks…

Look.. I don’t have a thing against Gilmore. Was just pointing out what is evident with 99 percent of private schools. They have no following. Crowd size sucks…

And it's been pointed out like 4 or 5 times that they were playing for a state championship in hockey on the same day. I know it's a bunch of rich kids and all, but they can't be in two places at once, despite their wealth. ;)

When ya can’t defend.. always pick on spelling and grammer

I have no ties to Gilmour.

I noticed while you said I’m picking on spelling and grammar, you’re quiet on being called out in your comments of the demographic makeup of the team. A quick search of other posts on this site show that we shouldn’t be surprised.

Hopefully your kids are more representative of St. Mary’s beliefs they have listed than you are.