NFC Divisional: Rams at Buccaneers (1/23) 3:00PM

Who wins?

• Rams

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Buccaneers

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Surprised to see the Rams are picked 5-0 so far in the poll...

Make that 6 for my count! I’m not saying it’s impossible that Tampa Bay can’t win? Anything can happen in sports, just if I were going to play the odds and put my money where my mouth is, I’d back the Rams for this game.

Keep betting against Brady, that usually works out well!

Also, Tampa has a great defense that just sort of coasted during the regular season, and started playing last week. Tampa Bay 27, Rams 20.

Keep betting against Brady, that usually works out well!

Also, Tampa has a great defense that just sort of coasted during the regular season, and started playing last week. Tampa Bay 27, Rams 20.
Rams are gonna make Brady truly wonder if he should come back next year or not.

Very difficult to repeat but the Buccs do have a solid defense and a competent NFL QB. Amazing how much better OBJ is with a competent QB - 6 TD passes since being acquired by the Rams, just 7 TD's in 2.5 years with the Browns.

To me, this game will be decided by the health of the Bucs' OL. They had some guys get dinged up last week, namely Wirfs. Brady's a magician, but he still needs some protection from guys like Donald and Miller.

1642977917322.png

Bad as TB has played today, they have a chance to tie the game with under 2:00 to play. Rams trying to give it away though