Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
The Supreme Court has stopped the Biden administration from enforcing a requirement that employees at large businesses be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing and wear a mask on the job.

At the same time, the court is allowing the administration to proceed with a vaccine mandate for most health care workers in the U.S.

For as long as they say it is legal, a woman's choice, to stop a beating heart and kill a baby, then it should be a human's choice if they want to get a vaccine, especially one that doesnt even prevent you from getting or spreading said illness, and that illness has such an incredibly low mortality rate.

Last edited:
For as long as they say it is legal, a woman's choice, to stop a beating heart and kill a baby, then it should be a human's choice if they want to get a vaccine, especially one that doesnt even prevent you from getting or spreading said illness, and that illness has such an incredibly low morbidity rate.
We don't know the morbidity rate yet.

The mortality rate is incredibly low though.

53273838-B74D-4587-AAFD-C4CB29D1AFCB.jpeg

Eh. He said some pretty dumb stuff about COVID the other day.
Yeah he's not perfect but I'm just not seeing anyone else at least in terms of quality of opinions. Really you could elevate anybody but Sotomayor or Thomas and probably get less of a political actor than Roberts.

Ohhh I forgot about Kavanaugh loving the beer and not getting laid until he was 30.

At this point I'd jettison everybody but Gorsuch and Kagan, even though Kagan's never seen a cop she didn't roll out the red carpet for. The ghosts of Scalia and RBG can do their Broadway show act in the corner. Make the other five whomever, I don't care.

Sure glad the Pubs control the SCOTUS, no telling what damage AOC could wreak on this country

Reactions: y2h
I know the lefty judges proved they are really dumb the other day but we have 3 that think the USA is a dictatorship. Should not they have came across that in law school?