Cotton Bowl - #1 Alabama vs #4 Cincinnati

Who wins?

• Alabama

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not saying that Saban is not a good coach. He is, but nothing he did before getting to Alabama showed that he would have this level of success.
Um...he won a national championship with LSU in 2003??? I'd say the major reason Bama brought him in was due to is success at LSU. 48-16 in 5 years.

Let's go Cincy. Shock the college football world. Play mistake free football and make them have to beat you, and you can win this game.
Hope so!! I just see the depth of Alabama taking over later in the game.. I really just want to see entertaining football today. Rooting for the underdogs today.

Move down the field running the ball and you throw it 3 straight times inside the 10. Galaxy brain thinking.

I think it’s safe to say Bama is missing Metchie. If they weren’t getting 7 yards a carry I would like UC chances a lot more.

Young really does not look very good. He just missed a throw badly with zero pressure

Surprised Bama didn’t take a timeout after that sack to get the ball back. On the bright side UC gets the ball to start the second half.

So? UNC & Duke are nearly the same distance apart as XU & UC. Do you think one would root for the other under similar circumstances?
Geesh.
Ya just don't get it but it's okay. Your ending 2021 as dumb as you started it.

How did X do this football season. Oh.wait.