Yaaay Globalism!

thisisinsane

Islamaphobia bill? We are going to attempt to set up a special office to protect Islam worldwide? I know that the article is noting the roadblocks, and the bill this nut job submitted would never be passed as is, but this type of stuff is scary.

How does this benefit the U.S.? This is absolute lunacy.

This should be among the United States’ major concerns and the plights of our own people should definitely take a back seat here.

Besides, when a Muslim bombs and kills people or molests a child; this bill would rightfully prevent any and all criticism towards that person.

This should be among the United States’ major concerns and the plights of our own people should definitely take a back seat here.

Besides, when a Muslim bombs and kills people or molests a child; this bill would rightfully prevent any and all criticism towards that person.

And especially getting married to your brother...that should never be criticized!

Islamaphobia bill? We are going to attempt to set up a special office to protect Islam worldwide? I know that the article is noting the roadblocks, and the bill this nut job submitted would never be passed as is, but this type of stuff is scary.

How does this benefit the U.S.? This is absolute lunacy.
She should be locked up and then deported.

Sure would, you're always good for a chuckle...
So what are we really trying to get out of this thread? An actual conversation where we exchange ideas and try to consider new perspectives? Or point and laugh at the other side? Because "Any “progressives” care to defend Ms. Omar?" between the lines sounds like "Will someone please talk to me?"

So what are we really trying to get out of this thread? An actual conversation where we exchange ideas and try to consider new perspectives? Or point and laugh at the other side? Because "Any “progressives” care to defend Ms. Omar?" between the lines sounds like "Will someone please talk to me?"
Nah. Just wanted it noted who is pushing crazy bills under the name of a Democrat and wondered how crazy our resident moonbats really are. I would love to hear this defended though, I’m sure you can do it if you try!

In your case it is most definitely to point and laugh at....

In your case it is most definitely to point and laugh at....
Here's the thing, I'm not convinced this bill is necessary. It's just amusing to read the desperation in "defend THIS" because the subtext seems to be that this thread is useless until a liberal chimes in.

Here's the thing, I'm not convinced this bill is necessary. It's just amusing to read the desperation in "defend THIS" because the subtext seems to be that this thread is useless until a liberal chimes in.
That you go to now? Did it ever occur to you that you have very little to offer in the way of stirring debates?

Actually it usually becomes useless when the liberal chimes in. Particularly when you chime in. ?‍♂️

No...the subtext is leftist are insane people and defend this is an attempt to ascertain how insane our resident leftists are.

So what ends up happening in these types of bill in the fine print that nobody ever reports on or tells the people about is written in the bill will be some form of anti American and anti Israel wording so the American system is used against itself and nobody knows it till it's to late.