• Green by 8-16

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Northwest is accurate, according to the ohiostadiums.com website, the seating capacity is 3500.?

I understand this will invite a thousand trolls, but... are we overestimating Massillon's strength of victory here? Their best win is probably Austintown Fitch. Good team but not out of Green's caliber. Massillon has some three score loss moral victories over DI state powers, which is better than anyone else in Stark (and far southern Summit) County could do.

Again, the better team is far and away Massillon. Food for thought, but there's always a trap game. Playing devil's advocate folks, don't kill me.
Why would there be a trap game when nobody knows who they are playing the following week ?

It would be a slap in the face to Massillon and Green to put this game at Northwest. I can’t believe not one Fed school would host this. Perry, GlenOak, Lake would be good venues. Hoover is out because of construction. Jackson wouldn’t lower themselves to host. And Tom Benson is to big.

Just thinking , if the game would be at Northwest , I might just Boxcast it since i buy 4 tickets for my family
I would save $30

But I am just thinking out loud.

Fake news ?
There were around 4,000 tickets sold for the Green-Wooster game, and Northwest's home side holds much more than the away side, plus Green fans filled up a good 90% of the home while Wooster fans filled around 75% of the away side. So I think Green could have had 3K there, but maybe it was closer to 2.5K?

You'd have to ask the Green athletic department to get the actual number. I'm just guessing based on what I saw.

It would be a slap in the face to Massillon and Green to put this game at Northwest. I can’t believe not one Fed school would host this. Perry, GlenOak, Lake would be good venues. Hoover is out because of construction. Jackson wouldn’t lower themselves to host. And Tom Benson is to big.
Who signed up to host games in Stark County? That was done long ago before anyone knew who would be playing.

I seem to remember when Hall was at Massillon , there were not many games at PBTS , when asked about this Hall said they have to submit interest in hosting in April or May, and over the last couple years the OHSAA pays less to the schools than in the past. This is making it harder to host a game and not lose money. Some AD's have said it is just not worth it.

Away side will be fine...don't need your well wishes...But thanks
I don't know, I feel like he's got a point. There's no way all of the Green fans who were there on Friday could have fit on the away side at NW. There's going to be a good amount of Green fans who won't be able to get tickets if the game is at Northwest. Hopefully GHS reserves enough tickets for students, especially the seniors.

The Fed once again showing their bias against all things Massillon by not stepping up to host….embarrassing to say the least. And they wonder why they are considered a joke league on here by Tiger nation. Kudos to NW for having the stones lacking anywhere east of them. TIG!

Can you imagine the traffic in Canal Fulton village that night!! Seriously the OHSAA thinks less people from Massillon will show than those Wooster fans who showed up last week??? Really someone in OHSAA needs to be held accountable for this one. It is a major blunder. I think Green fans would even go to Paul Brown Tiger Stadium to play!!

Status
Not open for further replies.