Canton McKinley s Record this year

I am amazed that I have to agree with everything that the Massillon fans say! They're the only ones I agree with anymore - they are the only ones with common sense. The stupidity of the Canton fans amazes me still more. I still say Canton is located over a mercury deposit and it has affected the Canton people's minds where losing is considered great.

Whoever the coach is one thing is for sure they need a strength and conditioning coach and quarterbacks. A great quarterback can cover a multitude of issues.

Whoever the coach is one thing is for sure they need a strength and conditioning coach and quarterbacks. A great quarterback can cover a multitude of issues.
What about the quarterback from Louisville ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I figure McKinley did the the best they could, I see one win in the playoffs and then a rematch with Jackson. Win or lose neither Federal team will beat St Edward in the Regional 1/4 final.

What about the quarterback from Louisville ?
The transfer from Louisville, Keaton Rode, now only a sophomore, has been rotating with a senior QB all season. He should be a fine QB next season as a junior, and should be the sole starter at the QB position.

Not accurate. Medina has arguably the best high school QB in Ohio, along with two linemen being recruited by Big Ten schools! The current HC at Stow would be a better candidate.
The guy that has 4 wins vs the guy that is undefeated and beat mentor (the team that shellacked Mck by 50 plus points) more stupidity from the Canton fan base. The coach we have is an affirmative action hire. He fired the previous coach and took his job sounds like conflict of interest to me. Now you tell me who is the better coach.
First of all, you don't need to be so sarcastic and mean spirited to get your points across!
Secondly, please do your homework before you place this Medina HC on a pedestal. This is a very special, talented senior class at Medina High, so they were expected to go undefeated this regular season. In 2018 Medina went 5-5 overall, 3-4 in their conference. In 2019 their record, including one playoff game, was 7-4, including another pasting by Mentor, 63-7. Last season, Medina's regular season record was just 6-4. Made the playoffs and were trounced by Mentor, 49-14. These mediocre records were compiled by the same current head coach, Larry Laird. If you think this guy is the right HC for Canton McKinley, I would then ask you to reconsider.

From an impossible situation to a playoff win, Hall has done a miraculous job. Only small-minded bias would keep anyone from admitting this truth.

Hall and his team overcame a situation that has never occurred before and now is in the second round of the playoffs. You and many other haters on here thought that was impossible.

Imagine being up at 3:58am and thinking "I need to post something on Yappi right now". Dope.

Hall and his team overcame a situation that has never occurred before and now is in the second round of the playoffs. You and many other haters on here thought that was impossible.
Not true they have lost 6 times in a row to Massillon before….??????

Imagine being up at 3:58am and thinking "I need to post something on Yappi right now". Dope.
My take, be it 3:58am, noon or midnight, basically calls it like it is, sorry if it hurts, sweetie.

Not true diva, if you remember correctly, I predicted McKinley would lose their first 3 games, then win their next 7....winning the Fed and beating their rival finishing the regular season 7-3. So....by my prediction, the dogs actually did NOT meet expectations.

Massillon will forever and always be little brother to Canton
you all know that sillys
little brother is quick to jump on here with chest puffed up spouting their numbers
good for them
even when no one really wants to hear from them they will be sure to assert themselves
little brother Massillon is so silly
if it werent for canton kids they would be as average as they call everyone else
keep recruiting so you can keep jawing little boys
If the Tigers had to use there own kids they would be 5-5 every year... They have kids from Canton Cleveland and Akron

you all know that sillys
little brother is quick to jump on here with chest puffed up spouting their numbers
good for them
even when no one really wants to hear from them they will be sure to assert themselves
if it werent for canton kids they would be as average as they call everyone else
38350BB4-5C03-4801-9802-898C1D7105A5.jpeg
6 in a row ??????

you all know that sillys
good for them
BAM!

If you guys hate each other so much, why don't you quit playing each other? Oh wait, this is one of the greatest football rivalry in the nation. If you didn't have each other who would you be? McKinley and Massillon goes together like peanut butter and jelly. Best of luck to both schools. May the rivalry live on and may us casual fans be allowed to jump on the band wagon and enjoy the spectacle too.