Should Joe Biden resign or be impeached?

Yes, millions support him, but most don’t sink to the level of stupidity exhibited here. By the way, just for the fun of it, how about Trump’s choice for the Senate from Georgia. My God. Rationalize that. A guy admitting to multiple personalities and wanting to murder people?! Trump and the cult get more bizarre every day. LMAO
Hey sweetie, Trump is only in your head not in office. Hope this helps.

And manufacturing news!!!!! God bless them and their sons....but this is manufactured outrage to gin up the emotional right.
GIF by Saturday Night Live

Fact check shows that President Biden checked his watch AFTER ceremony at Dover Air Force Base. Those who jumped the gun to criticize @POTUS owes him an apology.
I guess that makes up for getting American soldiers killed...

If he makes it to 2023, Kamala could potentially be in the White House for a decade. I think that’s worse than 4 years of Biden

If he makes it to 2023, Kamala could potentially be in the White House for a decade. I think that’s worse than 4 years of Biden

The fake African is unelectable. At this point she is baggage for the Democrats in 2024 and will need to be jettisoned if they hope to win.

Their worst fear is that she is the incumbent. If that happens, they're screwed.

Fact check shows that President Biden checked his watch AFTER ceremony at Dover Air Force Base. Those who jumped the gun to criticize @POTUS owes him an apology.
Got this from USA Today? You know they fact checked their fact check and found it to be wrong and issued a correction. Look at the video, pictures do not lie and neither should you and your liberal Democrat friends. Now it seems you owe all of us an apology for repeating a false statement.

The fake African is unelectable. At this point she is baggage for the Democrats in 2024 and will need to be jettisoned if they hope to win.

Their worst fear is that she is the incumbent. If that happens, they're screwed.

I don’t know how anyone can think being unelectable is a thing when half the country willingly voted for a clearly senile candidate

I don’t know how anyone can think being unelectable is a thing when half the country willingly voted for a clearly senile candidate

I'd agree neither were strong candidates. But I guess they chose senile over the plurality of mental disorders the previous pos had. Can't blame 'em for that.

Got this from USA Today? You know they fact checked their fact check and found it to be wrong and issued a correction. Look at the video, pictures do not lie and neither should you and your liberal Democrat friends. Now it seems you owe all of us an apology for repeating a false statement.
Happy needs to circle back with us on the watch thing. He was incorrect again, who would have guessed it??

Sorry but anyone that believes the "fact" checks needs to have their head examined. Looks like USA Today is retracting their "fact" check on this:

The next day, USA Today issued a correction.

"Corrections & Clarifications: This story was updated Sept. 2 to note that Biden checked his watch multiple times at the dignified transfer event, including during the ceremony itself," the correction read at the top of the report on Thursday. "The rating on this claim has been changed from partly false to missing context."

Sorry but anyone that believes the "fact" checks needs to have their head examined. Looks like USA Today is retracting their "fact" check on this:

The next day, USA Today issued a correction.

"Corrections & Clarifications: This story was updated Sept. 2 to note that Biden checked his watch multiple times at the dignified transfer event, including during the ceremony itself," the correction read at the top of the report on Thursday. "The rating on this claim has been changed from partly false to missing context."
He is busy....and other lives were still endanger. This is a hit piece.

He is busy....and other lives were still endanger. This is a hit piece.
The last decade of so called "fact" checking has revealed that these people make all sorts of mistakes. Even worse some of the media fact checkers use it to advance the leftist narrative and attack the right wing opposition. There simply isn't any credible MSM fact check service out there.

Never underestimate the power of the useful idiots like hairball, slappy, TP, catsup guy....

I'd agree neither were strong candidates. But I guess they chose senile over the plurality of mental disorders the previous pos had. Can't blame 'em for that.

What plurality of mental disorders? Trump’s a bit of an asz and a tad narcissistic but that’s par for the course with politicians. At least he was able to form good policy and put together coherent thoughts

What plurality of mental disorders? Trump’s a bit of an asz and a tad narcissistic but that’s par for the course with politicians. At least he was able to form good policy and put together coherent thoughts

A bit and a tad. lol. Complete covfefe.

Biden will be removed for dementia,impeached or die in office. He will not make it rest of his term. Not even if he stays in the basement.

Biden will be removed for dementia,impeached or die in office. He will not make it rest of his term. Not even if he stays in the basement.

And that makes the fake African the incumbent in 2024.

She is unelectable, just like Hillary except worse. Her unfavorable rating is off the chart. We can't pick a candidate that would lose to her including President Trump.

Somebody didn't think this through.