Should Joe Biden resign or be impeached?

1631042350779.png

Resign

GO JOE GO JOE GO JOE GO JOE :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

The bubble has burst on Joe Biden’s popularity numbers. His approval numbers are now in the mid 40s. While a president's popularity can rise and fall, don’t expect Biden’s numbers to recover very much.

First, it is important to note that whether a president is popular matters very much to his party. Historically, the "most important predictor of a party’s performance in a midterm is the president’s job approval rating." If a president’s approval rating falls much below 50%, it spells significant trouble in ensuing elections for his party.

Right now, Biden’s approval rating has tumbled to somewhere between 44% and 46% with Rasmussen polling indicating a disapproval rating of 54%. Will Biden rise above 50% again? While it’s possible, here are six reasons why it is very unlikely.

Joe Biden, because of his age and evident physical and mental problems, is not capable of inspiring voters any more. It is quite a sad statement but true.

I believe there is a lot of wisdom in the Andy Griffeth show.

In the episode where Opie kills the baby birds' mother with a slingshot, he had to raise them. He named them Winken, Blinken, and Nod. In doing so, I believe the show was prophetic of the Biden administration bird brains.

Milley (should be spelled Millie because I think he is trans) is Winken. This was a mistake on Opie's part. It should have been Woken, but, hey, he was prophesying 55 years ahead, and this is a parallel, so let's not be legalistic.

Opie nailed Blinken - absolutely the dumbest person who has ever been Sec of State. And Blinken is competing with John Kerry and Madeline Dimwit.

And finally we have Nod - obviously referring to our ancient chief executive who nods off to sleep.

Therefore, I submit that the answers to our problems are contained within this classic sitcom.

If you doubt it, prove me wrong. ?

I believe there is a lot of wisdom in the Andy Griffeth show.

In the episode where Opie kills the baby birds' mother with a slingshot, he had to raise them. He named them Winken, Blinken, and Nod. In doing so, I believe the show was prophetic of the Biden administration bird brains.

Milley (should be spelled Millie because I think he is trans) is Winken. This was a mistake on Opie's part. It should have been Woken, but, hey, he was prophesying 55 years ahead, and this is a parallel, so let's not be legalistic.

Opie nailed Blinken - absolutely the dumbest person who has ever been Sec of State. And Blinken is competing with John Kerry and Madeline Dimwit.

And finally we have Nod - obviously referring to our ancient chief executive who nods off to sleep.

Therefore, I submit that the answers to our problems are contained within this classic sitcom.

If you doubt it, prove me wrong. ?
1631096996702.png

I'm in the auto industry . This is going to get very very ugly. If I were you I would invest in car part stores. No one's gonna be able to afford a new vehicle.
Guess who was planning on buying a new car this year? Thinking about a lease, but I've never done one before.

Local window and glass shop just laid 20 people off - said people are starting to tighten up with their money because they see the inflation and stagnant economy coming, so they are willing to let that cracked or fogged window slide.

I think when the Bidens visited the Carters earlier this year, Jimmy advised Joe on how to run a great country into the ground.

Guess who was planning on buying a new car this year? Thinking about a lease, but I've never done one before.

Local window and glass shop just laid 20 people off - said people are starting to tighten up with their money because they see the inflation and stagnant economy coming, so they are willing to let that cracked or fogged window slide.

I think when the Bidens visited the Carters earlier this year, Jimmy advised Joe on how to run a great country into the ground.
I am kind of in the need of two cars (van) UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carter is certainly the expert at slaying an economy. Looks like Gravybrain took Peanut Farmer’s initial advice to create a hostage situation, only he went way overboard with that one!

Joe is absolutely killing it! JOE tax...

Public polling confirms this crisis of confidence. Biden’s approval rating has dropped an astounding 16 points in the last three months, leaving many to question his capacity to serve as commander in chief. What’s more, the New York Post recently reported that 6 in 10 voters believe the country has gone “seriously off track.” Consumer confidence has also fallen to the lowest level since February.

With the disappearance of Harris, perhaps she is being groomed to step in. Hard to believe it could actually get worse, but I'm pretty sure it would.

The asinine vax mandate on employers ........... after he said he would not do it. The lies and deception are irreparably damaging the nation.

R E S I G N

Yea I am concerned too, because of his public persona with the mean tweets and some times public statements you have too many who can't look beyond that and see what he's really done to make the US a better place.

I really don't care if other foreign dignitaries liked Trump or not as long as he was making trade deals that benefitted the US and was protecting US from terrorist, e.g. having the nads to take out Solemani, and eliminating the ISIS threat,
I think people are waking up. They chose personality over policy last time and it didnt exactly work out.

The liberal presidents name being chanted following an expletive on college campuses across America is not good.