Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccine works GREAT. Would work even better had more done it. But tards gonna tard.

Those who legit can't, just haven't yet, or have some reasoned or medically supported hesitation notwithstanding. But at least they are still reachable. And given current situation more are now changing their tune which is good.

Last edited:
Vaccine works GREAT. Would work even better had more done it. But tards gonna tard.

Those who legit can't, just haven't yet, or have some reasoned or medically supported hesitation notwithstanding. But at least they are still reachable. And given current situation more are now changing their tune which is good.
So, using your unfounded logic, since the unvaccinated are still spreading Covid-19, and there are hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, that medically cannot get the shot, this will never end.

Even more reason not to take the poison.

Nearly all covid deaths and vast majority of hospitalizations are with the unvaccinated - aka the "smart ones". Lol, ok. ?

Frankly I would be very indifferent about whatever happens to the anti-vax crowd if not for the fact they are now actively undoing the progress we already made, and making the USA look like the dotard capital of the world. It is getting past time imo to move forward with private co. employer mandates.
E4_C9dwXoAEJPO6.jpg

Booster.jpg

Now you argue the method of delivery. There is always an excuse.

You are suffering MIGHTLY from Stockholm Syndrome. You've been enslaved for so long by your party that you refuse to believe they could do any wrong. You have fallen in love with your captor. You defend them at all cost. I'd be willing to bet that Hillary Clinton could murder an innocent person right in front of you and you would blame the victim. You REFUSE to see the world for what it actually is. I assume you are an older person, set in their ways. Unrecoverable from the decades of propaganda. Honestly, I see this a ton now-a-days. At this point, I just feel sorry for you. You've been scared into believing whatever you are told. If the MSM told you to jump off a bridge, you'd Google up the nearest one. :cry:
Except you don’t even know my party ??‍♂️ The funny thing is you are getting all of your info from that same msm.

Except I asked you since you seem to have all the answers. ?
You are the biggest moron on this site trying to defend the indefensible.
Fact #1- Covid came from a lab connected to liberal Tony Fauci.
Fact #2- despite naysayers that said it would never happen, 3 vaccines went to market and were mass produced within a year.
Fact #3- despite extremely low numbers, particularly hospitalizations and deaths, the CDC, Joe Biden, and other Democrats are ready (some already have) to bring back mask and other mandates.
Fact #4- many people on this site have a problem with that, particularly when neither science nor the numbers back up the mandates.
Fact #5- this like other viruses will be something we will live with.
Fact #6- Well over 70 studies from reputable journals have either shown how ineffective masks are or how they are harmful because of carbon dioxide retention.
Fact #7- Covid protocols don’t apply or matter in the eyes of the Biden Harris administration when it comes to people over running our border in Texas and Arizona.
Fact- #8- The Joe Biden appointed surgeon general advised that vaxed parents wear masks in front of their kids at home.
Fact #9- liberal media; cnn msnbc; abc; cbs; nbc; USA Today: gatehouse media; wash post; and NY Times; are stoking the fear of Covid to suit a political agenda.

You can deny any of these facts but you’d be wrong.

Article from the Philadelphia Inquirer

"It cites a combination of recently obtained, still-unpublished data from outbreak investigations and outside studies showing that vaccinated individuals infected with delta may be able to transmit the virus as easily as those who are unvaccinated. Vaccinated people infected with delta have measurable viral loads similar to those who are unvaccinated and infected with the variant.

The document strikes an urgent note, revealing the agency knows it must revamp its public messaging to emphasize vaccination as the best defense against a variant so contagious that it acts almost like a different novel virus, leaping from target to target more swiftly than Ebola or the common cold."

So the vaccination may or may not stop the spread. Which isn't new news as I understand it.

That means if you're vaccinated... You can still get Covid and still transmit as easily as the unvaccinated
If you're not vaccinated you can still get Covid and still transmit as easily as the vaccinated.

Article from the Philadelphia Inquirer

"It cites a combination of recently obtained, still-unpublished data from outbreak investigations and outside studies showing that vaccinated individuals infected with delta may be able to transmit the virus as easily as those who are unvaccinated. Vaccinated people infected with delta have measurable viral loads similar to those who are unvaccinated and infected with the variant.

The document strikes an urgent note, revealing the agency knows it must revamp its public messaging to emphasize vaccination as the best defense against a variant so contagious that it acts almost like a different novel virus, leaping from target to target more swiftly than Ebola or the common cold."

So the vaccination may or may not stop the spread. Which isn't new news as I understand it.

No not new, if you've been paying attention to the real news and real scientists. The vaxxed can spread the delta variant but the unvaxxed are significantly more at risk of severe illness or death. Almost seems like karma in a way. We can't carry their water on this one.

No not new, if you've been paying attention to the real news and real scientists. The vaxxed can spread the delta variant but the unvaxxed are significantly more at risk of severe illness or death. Almost seems like karma in a way. We can't carry their water on this one.
Maybe the unvaccinated are more likely to succumb. From day 1, the biggest concern was that Covid wasn't a concern for those healthy and for many, they would be asymptomatic. The problem is they would spread Covid as they didn't know they had Covid. Has that changed with the delta variant?

Are there less asymptomatic people with the delta?

Is the Delta variant affecting the healthy more significantly than the first iteration?

Funny how people are so programmed that they think just because some alphabet agency says something its real or more credible.

Literally the fathers of all the lies you've been lead to believe are reality all your life and there you sit like a cat at the cream bowl. You guys make it too easy for them.

You are the biggest moron on this site trying to defend the indefensible.
Fact #1- Covid came from a lab connected to liberal Tony Fauci.
Fact #2- despite naysayers that said it would never happen, 3 vaccines went to market and were mass produced within a year.
Fact #3- despite extremely low numbers, particularly hospitalizations and deaths, the CDC, Joe Biden, and other Democrats are ready (some already have) to bring back mask and other mandates.
Fact #4- many people on this site have a problem with that, particularly when neither science nor the numbers back up the mandates.
Fact #5- this like other viruses will be something we will live with.
Fact #6- Well over 70 studies from reputable journals have either shown how ineffective masks are or how they are harmful because of carbon dioxide retention.
Fact #7- Covid protocols don’t apply or matter in the eyes of the Biden Harris administration when it comes to people over running our border in Texas and Arizona.
Fact- #8- The Joe Biden appointed surgeon general advised that vaxed parents wear masks in front of their kids at home.
Fact #9- liberal media; cnn msnbc; abc; cbs; nbc; USA Today: gatehouse media; wash post; and NY Times; are stoking the fear of Covid to suit a political agenda.

You can deny any of these facts but you’d be wrong.
I didn’t even waste my time reading all of that let alone putting a reply to all that nonsense. One word fits you and your ilk perfectly: brainwashed

Maybe the unvaccinated are more likely to succumb. From day 1, the biggest concern was that Covid wasn't a concern for those healthy and for many, they would be asymptomatic. The problem is they would spread Covid as they didn't know they had Covid. Has that changed with the delta variant?

Are there less asymptomatic people with the delta?

Is the Delta variant affecting the healthy more significantly than the first iteration?

Don't know that it is any worse but definitely more contagious. We have also come a long way in understanding how to treat than back when chloroquine and injectable bleach was all the rage (in certain circles).

THERE IS NO DELTA VARIANT
Well... maybe. Covid is a virus, and like the flu virus, they mutate. So it's very plausible that Covid has mutated. Same with the Flu every year where they try and provide a flu shot that that will hit the strain they feel will be the most common.

What I'm having trouble finding is exactly what makes the Delta variant different, other than its transmissibility. (By the way, mutations of viruses are usually more transmissible, this is nothing new).

E
Well... maybe. Covid is a virus, and like the flu virus, they mutate. So it's very plausible that Covid has mutated. Same with the Flu every year where they try and provide a flu shot that that will hit the strain they feel will be the most common.

What I'm having trouble finding is exactly what makes the Delta variant different, other than its transmissibility. (By the way, mutations of viruses are usually more transmissible, this is nothing new).
Would be true except already studied and proven that this virus does not have those same properties. Likely due to the fact that it was created in a lab not occurring in nature.

Your having trouble because they don't tell you what makes it different just that they say it is there and another good reason to control you. Otherwise heard immunity would be in place and nothing to worry about. Just wait, its going to get worse.

And for some, that is their choice. There are those, knowing the risks of smoking and drinking yet, daily or several times a day, they choose to make that choice to hurt their body. For some, they may never have a health related issue. But for some, they will. As a society we have chosen to let those people make that choice everyday. And I understand that their choice technically can't affect me in any way. But thousands will die this year due to related complications of tobacco and alcohol. Why don't some care about those lives and want to stop those deaths?

Don't know that it is any worse but definitely more contagious. We have also come a long way in understanding how to treat than back when chloroquine and injectable bleach was all the rage (in certain circles).
You can't even understand how truly dumb you look when you demonstrate your absolute lack of depth by regurgitating what 95% of society always knew was an orchestrated lie. AND proven over and over with uncut video, but whatever, for some there is no hope and that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.