Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four people died when the polio vaccine was rolled out and it was shut down until they could get the issue resolved. Doctors, lawyers and the government are arguing whether its currently approximately11,000 or 55,000 that have died in the US from the covid vaccine and the corporate media are running cover for the government cover up. Awesome times we are living in.

Four people died when the polio vaccine was rolled out and it was shut down until they could get the issue resolved. Doctors, lawyers and the government are arguing whether its currently approximately11,000 or 55,000 that have died in the US from the covid vaccine and the corporate media are running cover for the government cover up. Awesome times we are living in.

Yes, but the GOOD news is they were all trump**rds. You are one sad pathetic piece of work.

My god you are right we most certainly need #45 back in office. ???‍♂️
As for Chicago what are you basing the “never been in worse shape” on exactly ?
Let's start with 336 murders this after a total of 775 last year. That's over 1100 under Lori Lightfoot's leadership. But keeping convincing yourself under the Biden/Harris/Lightfoot regimes that things will get better.

Mrna vaccines have been researched for 30-years. in those 30-years, there has been no data to show complications, let alone dangerous complications. the new yorker magazine had a long article about Mrna development, which is my basis. also, if you are still dubious about Mrna vaccinenes, like pfizer and moderna (and moderna is a play on Mrna), you can get a non-Mrna vaccination, like JandJ or astrazeneca.
This is from the CDC : Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 342 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 26, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,340 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

I guess dying is not a complication. Has any vaccine in the history of the USA even killed a 1000 people let alone 6000 ( may be more than that possibly much more ).

Let's start with 336 murders this after a total of 775 last year. That's over 1100 under Lori Lightfoot's leadership. But keeping convincing yourself under the Biden/Harris/Lightfoot regimes that things will get better.
Better do some more research there have been much worse times in terms of homicides. I actually don’t have much of an opinion about Chicago or Lori Lightfoot but since you chimed about it, I would hope you know there have been much worse times in that mess of a city.

First time I’ve heard of a doctor do that. I’ve never heard of a doctor say man died of heart attack and herpes
if the herpes was determined to have caused the congestive heart failure, then yes they would write it on there. If not, then herpes would not be listed.

Last edited:
Better do some more research there have been much worse times in terms of homicides. I actually don’t have much of an opinion about Chicago or Lori Lightfoot but since you chimed about it, I would hope you know there have been much worse times in that mess of a city.
Democrat run cities and states have been run into the ground and a shining example is how Covid was managed in NY, California, and Michigan.

Health authorities in Los Angeles County, California, said more than 25% of new COVID-19 cases are among the population fully vaccinated against the virus.
Is it just your nature to make sht up and post it on here ? Do you realize that in 2021 anyone can fact check anything you say ? It took me all of 2 min to find this.

According to Barbara Ferrer Public Health Director of Los Angeles county, of all the people hospitalized in the county in June, 92% were either unvaccinated entirely or not fully vaccinated. The figure was 95% in May. For the first 10 days of July, the rate is 91%.

Among people dying from the virus, 99.8% of the COVID fatalities in the county during the first six month of the year occurred among the unvaccinated, Ferrer said. The rate was 96% from April 1 to June 30, a period during which vaccines were more widely available.

Democrat run cities and states have been run into the ground and a shining example is how Covid was managed in NY, California, and Michigan.
Thanks Donnie. Give us the States where covid was managed the best and give us some facts fo go along with that not just the ones that there is a Republican governor.

Thanks Donnie. Give us the States where covid was managed the best and give us some facts fo go along with that not just the ones that there is a Republican governor.
It would help if you were embedded in reality but you are not. There’s a reason why Gavin Newsome is being recalled, Andrew Cuomo’s mismanagement of nursing homes is being investigated. Those are facts. You being ignorant and showing your hatred of Donald Trump doesn’t help your argument. States where it was managed best, that’s not hard to figure out. Put your public school education to work and don’t ask obvious and stupid questions.

It would help if you were embedded in reality but you are not. There’s a reason why Gavin Newsome is being recalled, Andrew Cuomo’s mismanagement of nursing homes is being investigated. Those are facts. You being ignorant and showing your hatred of Donald Trump doesn’t help your argument. States where it was managed best, that’s not hard to figure out. Put your public school education to work and don’t ask obvious and stupid questions.
Except I asked you since you seem to have all the answers. ?

Is it just your nature to make sht up and post it on here ? Do you realize that in 2021 anyone can fact check anything you say ? It took me all of 2 min to find this.

According to Barbara Ferrer Public Health Director of Los Angeles county, of all the people hospitalized in the county in June, 92% were either unvaccinated entirely or not fully vaccinated. The figure was 95% in May. For the first 10 days of July, the rate is 91%.

Among people dying from the virus, 99.8% of the COVID fatalities in the county during the first six month of the year occurred among the unvaccinated, Ferrer said. The rate was 96% from April 1 to June 30, a period during which vaccines were more widely I'm

Among people dying from the virus, 99.8% of the COVID fatalities in the county during the first six month of the year occurred among the unvaccinated, Ferrer said. The rate was 96% from April 1 to June 30, a period during which vaccines were more widely available.
I’ve cut and pasted from the most liberal based website. Yahoo.com. I’m more intelligent than what you believe. I’m doubting you each post you make.

I’ve cut and pasted from the most liberal based website. Yahoo.com. I’m more intelligent than what you believe. I’m doubting you each post you make.
Why because I give you facts and you get on here with a bunch of made up garbage….
Why are you copy and pasting and not just putting links to the story so we all can read it ?

Our half-wit president today tried to explain the need for masks indoors among the vaccinated as a motivation to push vaccinations. I'm paraphrasing...........'if your vaccinated you still need to wear the mask indoors because you could be carrying the Delta Variant and spread to someone unvaccinated". Why the hell is this goof pushing the vax then if you can still get the variant and spread it.

Where's the damn data and the science BTW, and I'm not asking for positive tests on the flu........I mean Delta variant. These clowns aren't making data public because they have no damn data to support this latest flaming turd. Masks, lockdowns, and free money for doing nothing is all queued up and ready. This clown show should end before next year's election cycle.........err I just remembered Dominion Voting Systems. Check that last comment.

This is from the CDC : Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 342 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 26, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,340 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

I guess dying is not a complication. Has any vaccine in the history of the USA even killed a 1000 people let alone 6000 ( may be more than that possibly much more ).
you left out the next few sentences from the CDC site, "FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem."

He didn't say hospitalizations and deaths. Just cases.

No not at all….the only time the government ever told us the truth was from Jan 20, 17’ until
Jan 20, 21’. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
Vaxxed.jpg

Clowns are still falling for their lies.

"Oh, well, Joe is in charge, so what they're telling us has to be true."

HAHAHA. Indoctrinated fools.

Keep in mind, that within the first few months, not everyone COULD get vaccinated. There were restrictions based on age and co-morbidities. So there were plenty not vaccinated that wanted it, but couldn't because it was not their turn or had a hard time finding the vaccine. So the stats don't tell all the truth. (Not that you're trying to hide it either as I'm trying to point out some facts to that statement).

Now we are using memes as facts. ??‍♂️
Now you argue the method of delivery. There is always an excuse.

You are suffering MIGHTLY from Stockholm Syndrome. You've been enslaved for so long by your party that you refuse to believe they could do any wrong. You have fallen in love with your captor. You defend them at all cost. I'd be willing to bet that Hillary Clinton could murder an innocent person right in front of you and you would blame the victim. You REFUSE to see the world for what it actually is. I assume you are an older person, set in their ways. Unrecoverable from the decades of propaganda. Honestly, I see this a ton now-a-days. At this point, I just feel sorry for you. You've been scared into believing whatever you are told. If the MSM told you to jump off a bridge, you'd Google up the nearest one. :cry:

Nearly all covid deaths and vast majority of hospitalizations are with the unvaccinated - aka the "smart ones". Lol, ok. ?

Frankly I would be very indifferent about whatever happens to the anti-vax crowd if not for the fact they are now actively undoing the progress we already made, and making the USA look like the dotard capital of the world. It is getting past time imo to move forward with private co. employer mandates.

Now you argue the method of delivery. There is always an excuse.

You are suffering MIGHTLY from Stockholm Syndrome. You've been enslaved for so long by your party that you refuse to believe they could do any wrong. You have fallen in love with your captor. You defend them at all cost. I'd be willing to bet that Hillary Clinton could murder an innocent person right in front of you and you would blame the victim. You REFUSE to see the world for what it actually is. I assume you are an older person, set in their ways. Unrecoverable from the decades of propaganda. Honestly, I see this a ton now-a-days. At this point, I just feel sorry for you. You've been scared into believing whatever you are told. If the MSM told you to jump off a bridge, you'd Google up the nearest one. :cry:

You're so close. That describes you and pub base to a T.

Nearly all covid deaths and vast majority of hospitalizations are with the unvaccinated - aka the "smart ones". Lol, ok. ?

Frankly I would be very indifferent about whatever happens to the anti-vax crowd if not for the fact they are now actively undoing the progress we already made, and making the USA look like the dotard capital of the world. It is getting past time imo to move forward with private co. employer mandates.
The Third Reich agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.