Cardinal huskies football

Tim, it's not that odd, he wasn't likely to stay anyways. Everyone new he would be leaving sooner or later.

You think he planted evidence against GG and peaced or something?? Lol
Who is Tim? And It’s possible. Or he knows something and has a conscious and he said “he gone”

Who is Tim? And It’s possible. Or he knows something and has a conscious and he said “he gone”
Drenski is awfully loyal to GG isn’t he? It’s interesting how often he has deflected blame on here to others rather than GG

Pretty convenient that the principal resigned when he’s the one that started the internal investigation in first place.

im curious if he resigned or just wasn’t brought back. I know people said here that he took a new job but not confirmed yet. Obviously he was never going to be at Cardinal long term. He was under a 2 year contract that ended this year. About to be the 4th principal in 5 years at Cardinal this year. Pretty brutal.

It's out of his hands, what does leaving have anything to do with it? Nothings gonna change cuz he's gone. From what I heard is that the principal was trying to help him figure this whole mess out. If he knew something wouldn't he try to help the poor guy out?? No one wanted this to happen

It's out of his hands, what does leaving have anything to do with it? Nothings gonna change cuz he's gone. From what I heard is that the principal was trying to help him figure this whole mess out. If he knew something wouldn't he try to help the poor guy out?? No one wanted this to happen
The principal is the one who started this whole mess bc he couldn’t figure it out “himself” and the IT department was dumb too? Obviously someone wanted it to happen since it happened

Usually when someone leaves a school there’s a reason is all’s I’m saying.

Usually when someone leaves a school there’s a reason is all’s I’m saying.
There’s probably a multitude of reasons he is leaving, not only because of the GG situation. He wasn’t well liked by most in the district to start, the district is having money problems again (shocker I know), and everyone knows he was using cardinal as a jumping off point to go elsewhere. The Gresko situation was probably the cherry on top for him to get another job I’m sure, although I agree it’s sort of a bad look to resign from a job in the middle of a scandal like this that’s all over local media.

Drenski is awfully loyal to GG isn’t he? It’s interesting how often he has deflected blame on here to others rather than
There’s probably a multitude of reasons he is leaving, not only because of the GG situation. He wasn’t well liked by most in the district to start, the district is having money problems again (shocker I know), and everyone knows he was using cardinal as a jumping off point to go elsewhere. The Gresko situation was probably the cherry on top for him to get another job I’m sure, although I agree it’s sort of a bad look to resign from a job in the middle of a scandal like this that’s all over local media.
You hit this on the head with this post! 100%

he won’t be getting any jail time like I said before. Pretty weird that he wants to attend the BOE meeting today too. Not sure why he doesn’t just tuck his tail between his legs and move on at this point

he won’t be getting any jail time like I said before. Pretty weird that he wants to attend the BOE meeting today too. Not sure why he doesn’t just tuck his tail between his legs and move on at this point
Yeah that’s definitely interesting if he’d be at the board meeting tonight..

This entire thing is soooooooo STANGE!!
First the school tried to handle it internally by the principal and the IT department. Then the principal had to let the superintendent know. Superintendent calls the police. Then the superintendent goes on leave. Then the principal resigns yesterday. Kinda fishy if you ask me. All on top of everything there’s another investigation going with the maintenance man stealing stone and brick and charging it to the schools account. What a train-wreck of a school. That superintendent should be fired!!

First the school tried to handle it internally by the principal and the IT department. Then the principal had to let the superintendent know. Superintendent calls the police. Then the superintendent goes on leave. Then the principal resigns yesterday. Kinda fishy if you ask me. All on top of everything there’s another investigation going with the maintenance man stealing stone and brick and charging it to the schools account. What a train-wreck of a school. That superintendent should be fired!!
Stange indeed

The STRANGEST part of all this, is how you have very specific and detailed information about some scandal in a po’dunk town with a coach that ain’t worth two cents and no one cares about, yet you know every involvement, almost like you’re on of the players in this whole mess, acting so desperate to clear GG’s name. For what reason?

From the article like Perkins is a job hopper at this point. 2 years and then moves on to the next job. No idea what he did at cardinal that made him such a “slam dunk” candidate for this job. Everyone that knew anything about Cardinal knew he wasn’t long for the school (even though he moved from the west side of Cleveland to middlefield pretty recently). I’m sure the GG scandal is the reason he went to Lakeside. No way he’s moving to middlefield and then immediately going to a school an hour away

The STRANGEST part of all this, is how you have very specific and detailed information about some scandal in a po’dunk town with a coach that ain’t worth two cents and no one cares about, yet you know every involvement, almost like you’re on of the players in this whole mess, acting so desperate to clear GG’s name. For what reason?
Everything I’ve said has been in the news? They aren’t “detailed” they are what I’ve read

From the article like Perkins is a job hopper at this point. 2 years and then moves on to the next job. No idea what he did at cardinal that made him such a “slam dunk” candidate for this job. Everyone that knew anything about Cardinal knew he wasn’t long for the school (even though he moved from the west side of Cleveland to middlefield pretty recently). I’m sure the GG scandal is the reason he went to Lakeside. No way he’s moving to middlefield and then immediately going to a school an hour away
More great points.

The next step is the Ohio Department of Education will revoke his Pupil Activity permit which will in essence keep him from ever being able to coach at the high school or middle school level in the state of Ohio. I suspect he will not go to jail but if he fights this thing and it stays on as a felony rather than him pleading it out to a misdemeanor, he will be convicted and have to carry a felony around for the rest of his life. If he can reduce to it a misdemeanor, he has a shot at coaching out of the state of Ohio someday. In essence, his Ohio coaching is finished.

I’m not really sure what Cardinal is terminating either. He was never officially hired or given a contract as the head football coach for the 2021 season and I’m assuming he is on a year to year contract for his school job, and most school employees get their contracts for the next school year during the summer or May at the earliest. Technically he was never under contract for anything for the 2021-22 school year yet. I feel like this is all for show at this point. Going back to what was said a million times in this thread, the district should have just fired him and moved on. Woulda been very easy to do since hes not a union employee.

The next step is the Ohio Department of Education will revoke his Pupil Activity permit which will in essence keep him from ever being able to coach at the high school or middle school level in the state of Ohio. I suspect he will not go to jail but if he fights this thing and it stays on as a felony rather than him pleading it out to a misdemeanor, he will be convicted and have to carry a felony around for the rest of his life. If he can reduce to it a misdemeanor, he has a shot at coaching out of the state of Ohio someday. In essence, his Ohio coaching is finished.
Any school that hires this clown to coach should be investigated by the OHSAA and ODE immediately. He needs to be blackballed from the sport.

Any school that hires this clown to coach should be investigated by the OHSAA and ODE immediately. He needs to be blackballed from the sport.
Im pretty sure he’s done to that himself. Others have come back from worse but most have actually accomplished something first on the field.

I’m not really sure what Cardinal is terminating either. He was never officially hired or given a contract as the head football coach for the 2021 season and I’m assuming he is on a year to year contract for his school job, and most school employees get their contracts for the next school year during the summer or May at the earliest. Technically he was never under contract for anything for the 2021-22 school year yet. I feel like this is all for show at this point. Going back to what was said a million times in this thread, the district should have just fired him and moved on. Woulda been very easy to do since hes not a union employee.
He is a union employee. He’s not in the teachers union. He was in the oapse union.

You obviously don’t know who his lawyer is. Look her up. Kristina Supler she’s been involved in crazy cases. And I mean some high profile cases. I was a little shook up when I read some of the cases she was involved in