LeBronJames proves how dumb he is again

To be fair, this was a PGA major, with arguably the sports largest star over 35 years old not named Tiger Woods, vs. a first round NBA playoff game 2 of potentially another two months of basketball. I think you'd have to compare the conference finals or finals vs. a PGA major.

And I'd be interested to see what the ratings would had been if Phil wasn't playing.
The NBA ratings catastrophe isn't exclusive to last weekend.

1622246698347.png

Talk about a cry baby. He left the game with over 5 minutes. The King of shame

https://twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/...rt-early-as-lakers-get-their--kicked-by-suns/

Waiting for hubman and other LeBron fans to defend his abandonment of his teammates with 5 minutes to go. He's a narcissistic drama king.

Waiting for hubman and other LeBron fans to defend his abandonment of his teammates with 5 minutes to go. He's a narcissistic drama king.
I'll let his coach handle it.

LeBron James left the court with almost six minutes remaining in the Los Angeles Lakers' Game 5 blowout loss to the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday. When LeBron does something even a tiny bit unusual, the internet takes note. In fact, it usually freaks out.

As he left, the TNT play-by-play broadcaster mentioned the Lakers superstar might be leaving for early treatment on his ankle injury. After all, LeBron was very unlikely to reenter the game, which was already out of hand. But haters were already hating on LeBron for his early exit. That's probably why, in part, Lakers coach Frank Vogel addressed LeBron's dramatic exit.

"In terms of LeBron going in the back, LeBron had to start his treatment," Vogel said after the game. "It doesn't do any good for him to sit over there without getting worked on or beginning the treatment as soon as possible to help him get ready for Game 6."

LeBron James left the court with almost six minutes remaining in the Los Angeles Lakers' Game 5 blowout loss to the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday. When LeBron does something even a tiny bit unusual, the internet takes note. In fact, it usually freaks out.

As he left, the TNT play-by-play broadcaster mentioned the Lakers superstar might be leaving for early treatment on his ankle injury. After all, LeBron was very unlikely to reenter the game, which was already out of hand. But haters were already hating on LeBron for his early exit. That's probably why, in part, Lakers coach Frank Vogel addressed LeBron's dramatic exit.

"In terms of LeBron going in the back, LeBron had to start his treatment," Vogel said after the game. "It doesn't do any good for him to sit over there without getting worked on or beginning the treatment as soon as possible to help him get ready for Game 6."
White,brown, purple or whatever. You think it's ok? What a wuss

Yeah, right.
A coach who only has his job as long as Lebum allows it. Dude is the grim reaper of coaches.
Coach aint doing anything but toeing whatever line The Saviour tells him to.

Last edited:
It's either a bad look for LeBron James or a bad look for the NBA. He looks like a quitter walking away but if it was about starting treatment, that is a bad look for the NBA. He couldn't wait 10 more minutes to start treatment? The NBA players are very soft if that is true.

It's either a bad look for LeBron James or a bad look for the NBA. He looks like a quitter walking away but if it was about starting treatment, that is a bad look for the NBA. He couldn't wait 10 more minutes to start treatment? The NBA players are very soft if that is true.
I mean you are going to call James 'Soft"?? You don't have to be a fan of his to admire how durable he has been and how infrequently he has gotten hurt or sat out in the many years he has played . With all the deeper runs year after year , the Olympics? The miles he has on the body is unreal . He is a grinder physically. Have to be pretty mentally tough as well to endure as he has over almost 2 decades and all the games and minutes. You can disagree with his leaving the bench down 30 near the end of the game. But to imply he's soft as a result of that decision ? Overwhelming evidence that he is not in fact 'soft" .

Last edited:
Yeah, right.
A coach who only has his job as long as Lebum allows it. Dude is the grim reaper of coaches.
Coach aint doing anything but toeing whatever line The Saviour tells him to.
You have no idea what really happens behind the scenes in the coach star player dynamic . NONE . You don't like him or the NBA in general so you insert your opinion into something you couldn't possibly know about.

I mean you are going to call James 'Soft"?? You don't have to be a fan of his to admire how durable he has been and how infrequently he has gotten hurt or sat out in the many years he has played . With all the deeper runs year after year , the Olympics? The miles he has on the body is unreal . He is a grinder physically. Have to be pretty mentally tough as well to endure as he has over almost 2 decades and all the games and minutes. You can disagree with his leaving the bench down 30 near the end of the game. But to imply he's soft as a result of that decision ? Overwhelming evidence that he is not in fact 'soft" .
So you believe he NEEDED to go early to get treatment but he is still a tough guy? Just doesn't make sense.

I don't believe he needed to leave the bench to get there 10 minutes early to start his treatment. He should have stayed to the end. But, yes, I believe he is soft if he NEEDED to stroll back to the locker-room while his teammates where finishing that mess. He should have been a better teammate.

You have no idea what really happens behind the scenes in the coach star player dynamic . NONE . You don't like him or the NBA in general so you insert your opinion into something you couldn't possibly know about.
Does that same sentiment apply when someone says something positive about a player? Alot of positive opinions from people who don't know about that dynamic either.

This is what happens when a person is surrounded by enablers his whole life and none of them have the balls to tell him when he is being a jagoff.
They go off the deep end and have no idea what it means to be a good teammate and sportsman.
I think he is such a he did this as an excuse as to why they got beat...he was too hurty .

What would LeBron say when the press inevetibaly brought up that one of his teammates walked (not hobbled) off the court with 5 minutes to go during a blowout loss to start treatment early? I agree there was no coming back, especially without him in, but its a bad look as he walked not limped to get treatment early. He sucked it up up to that point, why not wait a few more minutes.