I'm now convinced the coup has taken place.

I cared for my father for 29 years. He had senile dementia that noticeably began in his mid-50's. So, I witnessed the progression of his disease from early/mild (stage 1) all the way to advanced/severe (stage 4) which ended when he died of a stroke last Dec at the age of 83.

When you care for these people, you become very familiar with how the disease presents and how the sufferers compensate and try to cover it.

I dare say that anyone who has cared for one of these poor folks can easily recognize the signs of the disease, as well as the compensations and covers.

I can get very specific if you want, but I will spare you for now. I can say without any doubt that our president is in the stage 2-3 of senile dementia.

This does not mean that these people are always significantly limited in their mental capacity. They can actually perform very well at times, especially earlier in the day or when they are energized. At other times, they can have great difficulty understanding or reacting to sudden events or being able to engage fully in a discussion.

So, the limited campaigning and the restricted media access is perfectly understandable, given this situation. The president is as much an institution as he is a person. The institution of the president requires a very large staff to manage the business of the office under the best of circumstances. In this case, they are doing a lot more. But as long as he can walk and talk - is basically awake and can get on his feet - the presidency can function.

Their challenge is that this is a progressive disease, so their management is going to be much more difficult, say, 2 years from now. I suspect we will see a lot of waving from a distance and no direct interaction with media.

But the idea you are throwing out there that there is some question about his mental capacity is not true. There are millions of regular folks out there who have taken care of dementia sufferers, and those people see it and know that our president is one of those sufferers.
Thanks for sharing.

Jill Biden is very important in managing him. Off the top of my head, there are two events that come to mind where you can clearly see his dementia. One was during the campaign when a BLM protester busted onto the stage and began yelling and jumping around. Jill quickly assessed the situation, knew the protester wasn't posing a threat, and recognized that security would take care of the problem in a few seconds. But you can see the confusion on Joe's face. He wasn't sure what was happening and it took Jill to reassure him that everything was OK. That is a very common scenario with dementia patients.

The other was where he lost his mask last week. He exhibited some irritation (normal) and some degree of panic - and couldn't find it himself. Jill knew it had to be there somewhere and she did a logical and systematic search and found it. I'm sure she is doing a lot of that. If you watch the video of this incident, he couldn't find it after maybe 10 seconds of search, and immediately looked to the staff person behind him and to Jill for help. This is a recognizable part of the disease as well.

Then, in general, we have the cloudy-eyed stare. We also see him getting a question and giving an answer that doesn't really address the question. And we see him searching for words, using the wrong words, mixing up dates, stopping a thought abruptly before he finishes it, and things of that sort. These are all things that go along with dementia.

I saw a clip of him yesterday answering a question about wearing masks indoors with other vaccinated people, he gave an answer, but appeared to sense that it wasn't sufficient, so he told the reporter after a moment of silence that he was just joking - when it clearly wasn't a joke. This was him trying to cover and then he tried to give a better answer, but didn't quite pull it off and it was disjointed and nonsensical.

Jill Biden is very important in managing him. Off the top of my head, there are two events that come to mind where you can clearly see his dementia. One was during the campaign when a BLM protester busted onto the stage and began yelling and jumping around. Jill quickly assessed the situation, knew the protester wasn't posing a threat, and recognized that security would take care of the problem in a few seconds. But you can see the confusion on Joe's face. He wasn't sure what was happening and it took Jill to reassure him that everything was OK. That is a very common scenario with dementia patients.

The other was where he lost his mask last week. He exhibited some irritation (normal) and some degree of panic - and couldn't find it himself. Jill knew it had to be there somewhere and she did a logical and systematic search and found it. I'm sure she is doing a lot of that. If you watch the video of this incident, he couldn't find it after maybe 10 seconds of search, and immediately looked to the staff person behind him and to Jill for help. This is a recognizable part of the disease as well.

Then, in general, we have the cloudy-eyed stare. We also see him getting a question and giving an answer that doesn't really address the question. And we see him searching for words, using the wrong words, mixing up dates, stopping a thought abruptly before he finishes it, and things of that sort. These are all things that go along with dementia.

I saw a clip of him yesterday answering a question about wearing masks indoors with other vaccinated people, he gave an answer, but appeared to sense that it wasn't sufficient, so he told the reporter after a moment of silence that he was just joking - when it clearly wasn't a joke. This was him trying to cover and then he tried to give a better answer, but didn't quite pull it off and it was disjointed and nonsensical.
No reasonable person can dispute this.

Reasonable, like beauty, is in the eye of the reasoner. Lol
I have dealt with Alzheimer's 2x. Biden isn't in the beginning stages. Imo They won't be able to hide this. You can give him drugs, but you can't outrun the disease. Hopefully he can make it. I pray no crisis arrives that one person needs to lead. What a perilous situation.

Joe's lucky he married a doctor, imagine if he hadn't.

I have dealt with Alzheimer's 2x. Biden isn't in the beginning stages. Imo They won't be able to hide this. You can give him drugs, but you can't outrun the disease. Hopefully he can make it. I pray no crisis arrives that one person needs to lead. What a perilous situation.
He doesnt have Alzheimer's - I dont think. That form of dementia typically progresses at a much faster rate. You go from stage 1 to 4 and death in 3-5 years. I believe he has classic senile dementia which progresses over decades. FWIW

I cared for my father for 29 years. He had senile dementia that noticeably began in his mid-50's. So, I witnessed the progression of his disease from early/mild (stage 1) all the way to advanced/severe (stage 4) which ended when he died of a stroke last Dec at the age of 83.

When you care for these people, you become very familiar with how the disease presents and how the sufferers compensate and try to cover it.

I dare say that anyone who has cared for one of these poor folks can easily recognize the signs of the disease, as well as the compensations and covers.

I can get very specific if you want, but I will spare you for now. I can say without any doubt that our president is in the stage 2-3 of senile dementia.

This does not mean that these people are always significantly limited in their mental capacity. They can actually perform very well at times, especially earlier in the day or when they are energized. At other times, they can have great difficulty understanding or reacting to sudden events or being able to engage fully in a discussion.

So, the limited campaigning and the restricted media access is perfectly understandable, given this situation. The president is as much an institution as he is a person. The institution of the president requires a very large staff to manage the business of the office under the best of circumstances. In this case, they are doing a lot more. But as long as he can walk and talk - is basically awake and can get on his feet - the presidency can function.

Their challenge is that this is a progressive disease, so their management is going to be much more difficult, say, 2 years from now. I suspect we will see a lot of waving from a distance and no direct interaction with media.

But the idea you are throwing out there that there is some question about his mental capacity is not true. There are millions of regular folks out there who have taken care of dementia sufferers, and those people see it and know that our president is one of those sufferers.
I appreciate your response. First and foremost, that must have been hard. I'm sorry that you lost your Dad. I endured some of this whilst taking care of my Grandmother for the last few years of her life while I was in college, although her dementia came on so intensely, and was quite jarring. It was almost as if someone had flipped a switch overnight. One day she's explaining something in great detail that happened when you were a child, and the next day she's talking to inanimate objects. In any event, I did not have to carry that burden for 29 years, as it sounds that you're a man of genuine empathy that carried your responsibility with compassion. Respect.

As far as Uncle Joe is concerned, I have zero doubt that he exhibits some odd behavior. And clearly he is a man of almost 80 years. Could he have dementia or some other condition that limits his capacity for a number of different things? Sure. For me, I simply have a hard time throwing out a medical diagnosis to blame away the flubs, missteps & sometimes bizarre statements without the facts. I feel the same way about attempting to arbitrarily assign a mental or physical disability to someone that I do not know. Do I doubt that you know what you're talking about in this realm, or believe it to be true based upon personal experience? No, I don't doubt it. And while we commonly make light of these very public occurrences as they happen, and often laugh/joke about the result (I'm guilty of this as well), I'll leave the diagnosis and disclosure to the doctors. And if/when POTUS is revealed to be/have been diagnosed with <insert any stage here> dementia, I'll eat crow.

He doesnt have Alzheimer's - I dont think. That form of dementia typically progresses at a much faster rate. You go from stage 1 to 4 and death in 3-5 years. I believe he has classic senile dementia which progresses over decades. FWIW
Time will tell. How shameful will it be if it's true. But, Goodluck finding truth

I appreciate your response. First and foremost, that must have been hard. I'm sorry that you lost your Dad. I endured some of this whilst taking care of my Grandmother for the last few years of her life while I was in college, although her dementia came on so intensely, and was quite jarring. It was almost as if someone had flipped a switch overnight. One day she's explaining something in great detail that happened when you were a child, and the next day she's talking to inanimate objects. In any event, I did not have to carry that burden for 29 years, as it sounds that you're a man of genuine empathy that carried your responsibility with compassion. Respect.

As far as Uncle Joe is concerned, I have zero doubt that he exhibits some odd behavior. And clearly he is a man of almost 80 years. Could he have dementia or some other condition that limits his capacity for a number of different things? Sure. For me, I simply have a hard time throwing out a medical diagnosis to blame away the flubs, missteps & sometimes bizarre statements without the facts. I feel the same way about attempting to arbitrarily assign a mental or physical disability to someone that I do not know. Do I doubt that you know what you're talking about in this realm, or believe it to be true based upon personal experience? No, I don't doubt it. And while we commonly make light of these very public occurrences as they happen, and often laugh/joke about the result (I'm guilty of this as well), I'll leave the diagnosis and disclosure to the doctors. And if/when POTUS is revealed to be/have been diagnosed with <insert any stage here> dementia, I'll eat crow.
Well, I have authority to diagnose. However, that only applies to people I have seen in a clinical setting. Clearly, I havent seen Uncle Joe in that setting. Lol.

That's why I talked about it in the context of lay people caring for dementia patients. Joe has senile dementia. I would have no problem saying that as a professional based on his public performance - the evidence is there and it is plentiful - but there are some problems with coming out with that angle.

My argument is that laypersons who have cared for these people know it as well. They see it. There is a practical expertise that develops among that group of people and, in my mind, it is just as authoritative and valid as a professional's opinion.

He definitely has a dementia, not yet sure if it is early onset of Alheimers or not. Hard to believe people actually overlooked his condition, but of course it was hidden by his handlers, his family, and the media ...........which is essentially criminal.

At the least, Joe's a dummy.

At worst, a dummy in the throes of dementia.

Both of those are bad situations for the U S of A.

Just my opinion.

Will the deep state roll Fauci now .............

How many coverups are they handling at one time .....

50% think Joe is unfit for the office of the Presidency.