I'm now convinced the coup has taken place.

Cleatmark

We now have an unelected person running the country. It's obvious that demented Joe is barely upright and his appointed VP is in charge. It was a brilliant plan. Select a number 2 that is easily influenced by Nancy, and the other bully dems, then install a dementia patient as president so the appointed number 2 can operate behind the scene. I wonder how much was promised to Bernie and Fauxcahontis to slither away?

I feel your pain, and love it.

Look at the bright side you'll soon be getting checks to donate to the fake billionaire draft dodger's Save America PAC. That is SAP for short.

50% think Joe is unfit for the office of the Presidency.

It would be interesting if someone put a hidden camera in the Oval Office. It could make for some good audio/video. I wasn’t sure about this Manchurian candidate stuff before but after these last two months I’m beginning to wonder.

It would be interesting if someone put a hidden camera in the Oval Office. It could make for some good audio/video. I wasn’t sure about this Manchurian candidate stuff before but after these last two months I’m beginning to wonder.
And include a laugh track for extra fun.

The Status of States will be important. California set precident long ago ignoring Federal Law. The elections will be decided by States. 5 states got caught up in the fraud. They will fix the issues. The voters will demand it. Ignore the Federal Government!!!

We now have an unelected person running the country. It's obvious that demented Joe is barely upright and his appointed VP is in charge. It was a brilliant plan. Select a number 2 that is easily influenced by Nancy, and the other bully dems, then install a dementia patient as president so the appointed number 2 can operate behind the scene. I wonder how much was promised to Bernie and Fauxcahontis to slither away?
Screenshot_20210309-231018_Fox News.jpg