8 dead in shootings at three spas in metro Atlanta

Props to BroV for still trying so hard to spin being a flaming incel who pays for handjobs into some kind of W. ?
Spin? No. I’m just LMAO that the football Bucks have disgusted the Yappi prude police. Go Bucks.

If you know anyplace that does the full treatment for free, let me know. You should also let the football Bucks know. They are college kids who could save their $50.
Its called a significant other. A wife or girlfriend will do it for free.

If you know anyplace that does the full treatment for free, let me know. You should also let the football Bucks know. They are college kids who could save their $50.
Glad you do your part to keep sex trade going.....congrats

Its called a significant other. A wife or girlfriend will do it for free.
LOL. The massage and bath would suck. A beauty is in the combination. Sucks for you that you never had the experience. Or maybe you did and are just virtue signaling like you guys like to say?

Hardly deviant. It’s extremely popular. Do you see how many of those place there are?
So popularity of a behavior determines if it is deviant?

That's what some people are saying about gay marriage, it's all the rage these days. By definition, it's still deviant.

LOL. I’m sure it’s super deviant to you. It does not include priests and little boys. Or like Jerry Falwell, I’m sure your 3-way includes another guy.
Priests and little boys is deviant and criminal. You have more in common with them then me that's for sure.

It's interesting that you're bragging about these sex adventures like you achieved them on your own. The hooker at the massage parlor was just so into you that she had to give your a rub and tug. I am sure if you told us more about this hooker in Vegas you would suggest she was just really into you and your wife.

The reality is you paid for sex.

So popularity of a behavior determines if it is deviant?

That's what some people are saying about gay marriage, it's all the rage these days. By definition, it's still deviant.
Sure it does. By definition, deviant means something is not normal by societal standards. As such, popularity or participation defines what is deviant or not. It is simple logic.

Eh Vegas is ok, but your stories are hilarious. Dudes making shite up is always funny and usually pathetic but always funny.
I don’t make shite up. You find hookers in Vegas hard to believe? Or is it 2 woman in a 3-way that is blowing your mind Jerry?

Priests and little boys is deviant and criminal. You have more in common with them then me that's for sure.

It's interesting that you're bragging about these sex adventures like you achieved them on your own. The hooker at the massage parlor was just so into you that she had to give your a rub and tug. I am sure if you told us more about this hooker in Vegas you would suggest she was just really into you and your wife.

The reality is you paid for sex.
I’m not bragging about . I made a simple reference to an Asian spa from over 20 years ago in context of this hate crime thread and you nut jobs freaked out about it. It’s really hilarious that you will go on for months posting about it but avoid pedophile Matt Gaetz like the plague.

Obviously, most Vegas hooker‘s are OK with girls. It’s awesome how much the thought of that grosses you out.

I don’t make shite up. You find hookers in Vegas hard to believe? Or is it 2 woman in a 3-way that is blowing your mind Jerry?
Nothing is blowing my mind. A sad, pathetic, old fat ex-lineman making stories up for an anonymous internet board is hilarious. The fact that said guy thinks anyone believes him is the best part. Btw, it's ok we know you're a sword fighter in any 3 way that most likely didn't happen.

I’m not bragging about . I made a simple reference to an Asian spa from over 20 years ago in context of this hate crime thread and you nut jobs freaked out about it. It’s really hilarious that you will go on for months posting about it but avoid pedophile Matt Gaetz like the plague.

Obviously, most Vegas hooker‘s are OK with girls. It’s awesome how much the thought of that grosses you out.
You bragged about your asian hooker experience. Don't lie.

Doesn't gross me out. I just think it's funny you think it's really cool you paid for sex.