U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Not really or they would have succeeded. Why do you refuse to say the officer's name that was killed by the fire extinguisher? You claim to know a lot about that day yet can't name him?
hundreds of them stormed the Capitol, injuring scores of officers in an effort to breakup the electoral process and attack members of the government and lynch Mike Pence.

Really? I don't seem to remember any posts from you about that. I do know you cared an awful lot about the Kurds. But nothing about the police getting injured in sBLM and antifa riots.

Weird.
I have a myriad of interests and opinions that I do not comment about on this forum.

hundreds of them stormed the Capitol, injuring scores of officers in an effort to breakup the electoral process and attack members of the government and lynch Mike Pence.
As they were all armed if they wanted Pence they would have got him. So still don't have the name of the officer bludgeoned to death? Either you're a liar or stupid? Which is it?

As they were all armed if they wanted Pence they would have got him. So still don't have the name of the officer bludgeoned to death? Either you're a liar or stupid? Which is it?
large lynch mobs have hung people for centuries in America without being armed. As a Qanon supporter you must have been part of one.

I am sure quite a few of them would like selfies, next to a hanging Mike Pence.
1621079832039.png

The conventional wisdom of clowns.

It did look like that, from what I saw on the news. Sounds like there was 1 or 2 incidents, that those of you who love to hyperventilate think was an insurrection.
:ROFLMAO:

But you same people think a cloth over your face will protect others from a virus you might have. ?‍♂️

Benghazi was 100 times more serious than the insurrection that wasn't.
100 times more serious than a President who lost an election and refused to accept defeat and tried to stay in office by force? STILL is calling out his Vice President for being too weak to overturn the vote and falsely claiming that he won and the election was stolen and millions of people like you still believe this ? Are you OK ?

I mean, the US ambassador and three others were killed by actual terrorists, but some weirdos built a fake gallows out of three 2x4s. ?‍♂️

Yes , Benghanzi was much worse{ 10000 times worse.Hundreds more dead people and that number is multiplied by 10000 if an 'actual " terrorist is involved} and will be recorded as such in every history book{ dozens of arrests and criminal acts} . IN THE EC . That's where the smart sect resides led by the man who once said a few posters daughters deserved to be raped because we were thier dad's and his son who said he is smarter than most out here. His son's little friend is basically Gilligan out here.

Last edited: