War drums are beating.

This conflict goes back to when Abraham kicked Hagar and Ishmael out of the tent. It's a 6000 year old family feud.
Actually you are right it does go back even further than WWII but with the creation of the country called Israel if you read about what the Zionist did when Israel was first formed you start to understand why Hamas and other sects really hate Israel. I'm not a big fan of the Muslim faith but the way the Zionist went about establishing Israel you can understand why there is so much hatred over there.

The Abraham Accords ushered in the first true, warm peace agreement since the dawn of the Arab-Israeli conflict.

ISIS was crushed and al-Qaeda neutered—with a consequent reduction in Islamist terror in the U.S. and across the West.

Iran was kept off-balance and at bay. For the first time in recent memory, the Middle East seemed to be pointed in a positive direction.

Over the past 100 days, the Biden administration has retreated—hard—towards the now-discredited "experts," their now-disproven assumptions and their long-failing approaches to the region. Unsurprisingly, we have already seen increased Iranian aggression towards U.S. interests, growing brutality in the Yemeni civil war and Islamist terror attacks here at home (perhaps most prominently the King Soopers massacre in Boulder, Colorado).

The current wave of pretextual attacks against Israel are merely par for the course. When the Biden administration announced it would resume unconditional funding to the anti-Israel, terror-supporting Palestinian Authority—almost certainly in violation of U.S. law—it had to have known what to expect. Biden has returned to Obama-era policies; the terrorists have returned to Obama-era behavior.

It's not too late for the Biden team to undo its catastrophic error. Nor is it too late to appreciate the human suffering that walking away from a successful Middle East policy has unleashed throughout the region—and throughout the world.

The current attacks in Jerusalem have put the young Biden administration to the test. We must hope that these are missteps, not malevolence.

The Abraham Accords ushered in the first true, warm peace agreement since the dawn of the Arab-Israeli conflict.

ISIS was crushed and al-Qaeda neutered—with a consequent reduction in Islamist terror in the U.S. and across the West.

Iran was kept off-balance and at bay. For the first time in recent memory, the Middle East seemed to be pointed in a positive direction.

Over the past 100 days, the Biden administration has retreated—hard—towards the now-discredited "experts," their now-disproven assumptions and their long-failing approaches to the region. Unsurprisingly, we have already seen increased Iranian aggression towards U.S. interests, growing brutality in the Yemeni civil war and Islamist terror attacks here at home (perhaps most prominently the King Soopers massacre in Boulder, Colorado).

The current wave of pretextual attacks against Israel are merely par for the course. When the Biden administration announced it would resume unconditional funding to the anti-Israel, terror-supporting Palestinian Authority—almost certainly in violation of U.S. law—it had to have known what to expect. Biden has returned to Obama-era policies; the terrorists have returned to Obama-era behavior.

It's not too late for the Biden team to undo its catastrophic error. Nor is it too late to appreciate the human suffering that walking away from a successful Middle East policy has unleashed throughout the region—and throughout the world.

The current attacks in Jerusalem have put the young Biden administration to the test. We must hope that these are missteps, not malevolence.
Fug em all. Let em all fight to the death so we can be done with their unresolvable thousands of years differences.

Verified account with over 1 mm followers

556214B6-0E3C-41B2-B08F-9C23F673D368.jpeg

Just stay out of this and all Middle Eastern conflicts. These are centuries old fights among sides that will never give in to the other and are full of bad actors on both sides.

The best thing we ever did was become oil independent under Trump and allowing us to leave the cesspool that is the Middle East, but Biden is trying to undo it for some ridiculous reason.

Just stay out of this and all Middle Eastern conflicts. These are centuries old fights among sides that will never give in to the other and are full of bad actors on both sides.

The best thing we ever did was become oil independent under Trump and allowing us to leave the cesspool that is the Middle East, but Biden is trying to undo it for some ridiculous reason.
Eh.

We need to keep a close eye on them as a simple fact many of them have governments who will sanction and promote acts of terror against us and other civilized parts of the world.

We to interject too much at times, but what it does do is keep them from gaining too much of a foothold and then make it too tough to reverse down the road. See Al Qaeda, Daesh, Al Shabaab and the myriad of other groups....

Plus, and most will not understand this, but this gives our military real life fighting challenges, lessons learned, and how to actually conduct war.
Nation building.....we are not so good at but that really should be out of our lane as a nation, but if and when something big pops off one advantage we will have as the US military that is invaluable is experience.

I ran across Putin's nation address awhile back. He pretty much admitted that one of the reasons they were getting into some of the action in Syria, etc, was to test their new weapons and military tactic and readiness.. They were using strong armed weapons that didnt really need to be used, but needed to test them in real life scenario's. They realized weapons without any experience is a recipe of disaster if they should ever had to engage, or defend, against another nation.

The best plans are ruined when the first shot is fired and for those militaries who have zero experience will be learning on the fly and that can be a dangerous proposition.

One of the reasons why Afghanistan was always so difficult to 'conquer' throughout the decades is they have decades/generations of experience. What they may lack in firepower they are experts in experience and how to repel invaders with much better weaponry. That, and patience. They know they just prolong the battle and invaders will go home (Sept 11, 2021).

“Don’t worry about the border crisis, the energy deficiencies since I started, or the escalating racial tensions, or the war about to breakout in the Mid East; I made it so you don’t have to wear dem darn masks anymore... if you’re vaccinated.”

Greatest President Ever- Joe “I’ll do more pushups than you” Biden

We have a guy now as President that was not real bright to begin with, and now he belongs in the Dementia Ward.

What could possibly go wrong?

You don't mind Nuclear weapons being used? Israel is here to stay and negotiations are the only way. Ask Trump
I honestly don’t give a rat’s arse about Israel or any of their neighbors. The ME has been a thorn in the side of every non-ME nation that ever tried to involve itself deeply in ME affairs. Stay out of it unless it’s absolutely necessary to our national survival, not theirs.

People ragged on former President Trump in negotiating with some countries who are our enemies.
While I concur we should not negotiate with terrorists, there is something to be said about the saying "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer".

I think there is a distinct difference in former President Obama dealing with the Taliban and the prisoner swap and former President Trump dealing with NK and Russia, etc.
Did he trust NK? Russia?

No way. It at least opened up some dialogue, maybe making some progress I believe is better than nothing.

You think the use of nuclear weapons wouldn't impact us?
How are you going to stop anyone in the world who decides to shoot off a nuke? It could just as easily happen between India and Pakistan. Since we entered the nuclear age it’s something we all have to live with.

How are you going to stop anyone in the world who decides to shoot off a nuke? It could just as easily happen between India and Pakistan. Since we entered the nuclear age it’s something we all have to live with.
How did Trump make good progress in the ME?

How did Trump make good progress in the ME?
He got us to oil independence. That's a national security win. As for the rest, there wasn't much else he...or any POTUS...can do. The ME does what the ME does. They'll be fighting the same fights when your great, great, great grandchildren are elderly...and there will still be no end in sight.

The Democrat leadership loves war.

With all the insider trading tips they are privy to from "serving" on committees, they get rich real quick.

Interesting that this is happening now. Things seemed very peaceful during the last President's term. Maybe it is just random timing that things seem to be heating up quickly.
No world leader has benefited more than Netanyahu from the presidency of Donald Trump, who abandoned Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran, moved the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, and helped Israel normalize ties with two Gulf Arab nations—policies that bolstered the Israeli right.

He got us to oil independence. That's a national security win. As for the rest, there wasn't much else he...or any POTUS...can do. The ME does what the ME does. They'll be fighting the same fights when your great, great, great grandchildren are elderly...and there will still be no end in sight.
Why no outbreaks like we are seeing?