Chaney losing her power

Ironic...... :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many posts you have made in the past (March 2021 or prior) that have even mentioned Cheney, much less praised her?

My guess is 0 (pre and post "password" problems)
I don't like her politics, but admire her courage on this single issue as she puts the Constitution over her political party. She has a moral core. This is not about the luxury of policies...this is about the VERY CORE of our Republic and the rule of law.

I don't like her politics, but admire her courage on this single issue as she puts the Constitution over her political party. She has a moral core. This is not about the luxury of policies...this is about the VERY CORE of our Republic and the rule of law.

lol

What a drama queen.

BS.... I looked ---> Zero times under both your usernames.

You "admire" her only because she voted against someone you obsess about.

I always love to hear or read a liberal use the word constitution. It's priceless.
The GOP is no longer conservative...it is a cult of personality...if trump announced he was getting rid of the 1st amendment you lemmings would agree. He lost the election. Everyone knows he lost the election. You just can't speak the truth if you want to be in the GOP. Liz has more courage than guys like Portman, who in private is on record saying trump lost as he denounced Jan6th but are unwilling to take a stand. Just an absolute portrait of weakness and cowardice.

Wednesday Hump GIF

Just out of curiosity, who here disagrees with her, to this day?

Whether it's birtherism, or Russian hoax, or Covid hoax, or the Big Lie, good little pubs must play along. Don't want to hurt donnie boy's feelings no matter how asinine cuz he might throw a tantrum and are cowards. In the urban dictionary they call it "make you my ***ch." Own it.

The GOP is no longer conservative...it is a cult of personality...if trump announced he was getting rid of the 1st amendment you lemmings would agree. He lost the election. Everyone knows he lost the election. You just can't speak the truth if you want to be in the GOP. Liz has more courage than guys like Portman, who in private is on record saying trump lost as he denounced Jan6th but are unwilling to take a stand. Just an absolute portrait of weakness and cowardice.
You continue to top your own idiocy on a daily basis.

Just out of curiosity, who here disagrees with her, to this day?

Whether it's birtherism, or Russian hoax, or Covid hoax, or the Big Lie, good little pubs must play along. Don't want to hurt donnie boy's feelings no matter how asinine cuz he might throw a tantrum and are cowards. In the urban dictionary they call it "make you my ***ch." Own it.
Looks like the severity of COVID was a hoax, since the CDC, your Master, has said about 5% of the deaths in the US were FROM COVID, and the average comorbidities per patient were 4.

Last edited:
Ironic...... :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many posts you have made in the past (March 2021 or prior) that have even mentioned Cheney, much less praised her?

My guess is 0 (pre and post "password" problems)
Easy to explain . She is a major topic at the MOMENT. This is a drawing a line in the sand moment. So of course there are those who have the opinion that she is merely telling the truth and not supporting the LIE that the election was rigged stolen and saw massive voter fraud. 60+ Judges saw no evidence of it. She is being canceled because she is not playing along with this massive LIE. So of course she is going to be mentioned now . She is not a RINO in any way shape or form. Only clueless idiots are using this justification for her ouster.

So is she lying ? Or is the Trump cult lying ? Why is she being replaced in her role ? She is playing the long game here. She will eventually be on the right side of history. Trump has always been a day trader . Why he still has this massive support will be a case study in cultism . Kids will ask their parents and grandparents how this happened .

Yes the House not the Senate I had a vision of Ted Cruz on his phone leaving the senate during debate yesterday. It is hard to keep the political theater and lack of leadership and courage straight this week as the GOP races to the bottom.

Looks like the severity of COVID was a hoax, since the CDC, your Master, has said about 5% of the deaths in the US were FROM COVID, and the average comobidities per patient were 4.

600,000. Millions globally.

Versus under control, disappear by Easter, under 60,000, fake cures, the list is endless. Hell you even heard him with your own ears say he hid the truth from you. Was he lying about lying?

She is not about to lose her power she has lost it as of this morning. Next is she will not be in office after the next election seems the people of Wyoming are not happy with her either.

It is insane to me that someone who the GOP had 0 problem with, who was well-liked in Congress, who voted with Trump basically 100% of the time, and was the #3 ranking Republican in the House got ousted simply because she doesn't believe in a conspiracy theory. She stated she doesn't believe the election was stolen, something backed up by court rulings, the Department of Justice's findings, independent analyses, etc. all back up, and now they're getting rid of her.

Just when I think it's impossible for the GOP to get even more looney and nonsensical, they prove me wrong.

600,000. Millions globally.

Versus under control, disappear by Easter, under 60,000, fake cures, the list is endless. Hell you even heard him with your own ears say he hid the truth from you. Was he lying about lying?
Last year around this time wasn't Kushner saying 'we met the moment" we beat this thing ? Pence the Corona leader was saying this was behind us LAST Memorial day ? He also claimed that there was not much of a likelyhood of a fall spike when EVERY reasonable 'Expert" was saying that this was a certainty ? Trump was a human lying machine and chronic 'Happy talk" simpleton . He was saying we were turning some kind of corner everymonth starting last August . He was against increased testing { never mind contact tracing } because they made the numbers worse.

Of course he should be given credit for warp speed. This was a once in a 100 years public health " War " so the global medical and science community went all in and Trump helped them along with other world leaders in taking down the normal barriers { Desperate times call for desperate measures} He obvioulsy deep down knew he botched the beginining of the crisis and he knew most others knew it too . So credit to him for this. BUT his not being more forceful in urging people to get the vaccine becuase he knows his most loyal faction of the base is the most skeptical or least likley to be vaccinated is another example of his selfishness. The Trump Republcian brand is cloaked in selfishness. It's all about the individual needs and wants that count. Others don't count. If something doesn't affect them personally ? Screw anyone else . Who cares .

You mean "hard" like not being able to reset your password.
Think of it as an upgrade. New handle for the POST Trump era as he has been publicly denounced losing an election by landslide to Uncle Joe and then losing the House and the Senate.

Last year around this time wasn't Kushner saying 'we met the moment" we beat this thing ? Pence the Corona leader was saying this was behind us LAST Memorial day ? He also claimed that there was not much of a likelyhood of a fall spike when EVERY reasonable 'Expert" was saying that this was a certainty ? Trump was a human lying machine and chronic 'Happy talk" simpleton . He was saying we were turning some kind of corner everymonth starting last August . He was against increased testing { never mind contact tracing } because they made the numbers worse.

Of course he should be given credit for warp speed. This was a once in a 100 years public health " War " so the global medical and science community went all in and Trump helped them along with other world leaders in taking down the normal barriers { Desperate times call for desperate measures} He obvioulsy deep down knew he botched the beginining of the crisis and he knew most others knew it too . So credit to him for this. BUT his not being more forceful in urging people to get the vaccine becuase he knows his most loyal faction of the base is the most skeptical or least likley to be vaccinated is another example of his selfishness. The Trump Republcian brand is cloaked in selfishness. It's all about the individual needs and wants that count. Others don't count. If something doesn't affect them personally ? Screw anyone else . Who cares .
Please....the left's self-righteousness is hilarious....

You said nary a word about the likes of Kamala Harris, et al, that said they would never get the vaccine because Trump said to get it.......

"Republcian" :ROFLMAO: (you'd think after typing that word so many times since 2016 you'd get it right by now)

Last edited: