Chaney losing her power

Texas House Republicans are working on legislation that would make it almost impossible to sell Beyond Meat or Impossible Burgers in Texas

They’re starting with onerous labeling laws and now drafting a targeted sales tax surcharge on them, and proving state money to a PR campaign against meat substitutes. I’m not a vegetarian at all and those products aren’t very healthy, but that is ing insane. That’s not letting the market choose, that’s the quintessence of “picking winners and losers” that you faux conservatives used to believe.

GOP is now becoming:
* Anti-Democracy (BIG LIE is core belief of party)
* Anti-free market (banning meat etc.)
* Pro cancel culture ("Naw Naw Naw Naw....good bye Liz..."Madison Cawthorne)
* Ant-science/Anti-governance/Anti-Reality (Conspiracy theories)
I find that far less disturbing than creating laws that protect a guy that sliced his dude off so he could pretend to be a woman.

Now?

He was, and always was ..... a gutless snake.
I agree . But most conservatives at the time weren’t in agreement , Now ? Of course . He’s scum and so is his daughter because she won’t side with the chronic loser Trump . So you believe the rigged stolen election lies too ?

He did go away...which is why its so hilarious that you still think about him 24/7 lol.
Exactly.

Saw a link on NBC News that said that traffic at "From the Desk if DJT" is light. Now, that's NBC, so you have to take that with a grain if salt, but I know a ton of conservatives. I havent had one refer to anything from that site.

And it's such a lie that they wish he would go away. Those on the Left are the main people who keep talking about him!

In their delusion, anything Biden does is good because Orange Man bad. It's so sad that people can allow themselves to be loosed from solid reasoning that easily. That said, to be a leftist, you have to make the deal where you accept that facts dont necessarily matter, so I guess it isnt that much of an enigma.

Ghetto anger . Nothing from the Gateway pundit today ?
Show me 1 post from Gateway Pundit...Joy ...
Laugh Lol GIF by MSNBC

Liz was ousted because she started sounding like you kooks on this board....TDS

There were no leadership plans to punish any member for voting against Trump. Indeed, Republican lawmakers who voted to impeach kept their positions in leadership and on committees.

But Cheney felt a mission to keep pushing against Trump, even as he became a former president living in Palm Beach. Cheney's outspokenness grated on some Republicans, and on Feb. 3, some unhappy lawmakers demanded a vote on Cheney's future in party leadership.

Cheney won a strong show of support, keeping her post by a secret-ballot vote of 145 to 61.

If Republicans were so angry at Cheney for her vote against Trump, how did she win a leadership vote by a more than 2-to-1 margin just three weeks after the impeachment vote, even as Trump was still on trial in the Senate? The answer is, contrary to much media reporting and commentary, Republicans just weren't that mad at Cheney at that point.

"The press is trying to make this all about Jan. 6, but if it was about Jan. 6, she would have been removed two months ago," said one House Republican recently.

Cheney's current problems intensified after the first vote on her leadership, when she intensified her campaign against Trump. Cheney's efforts were undoubtedly media-friendly — she was portrayed as a profile in courage by some media outlets — but many Republicans came to believe, with some reason, that she had become a distraction from the GOP's mission to oppose the Biden agenda and win back the House in 2022. Instead, Cheney seemed determined to re-fight the battles of November 2020 to January 2021.

"I don't think the party has surrendered to Trump," the second lawmaker said, addressing a common media talking point. "But we are beholden to those who supported most of the policies that we voted for and agreed with. I'm not beholden to Donald Trump, but a lot of his policies were awfully good for the country, and a lot of people support that."

For her part, Cheney is now making clear that she has become something of a single-issue politician and that her single issue is Trump.
Recently, the Washington Post, citing interviews with a dozen people, reported that Cheney's "determination to name, shame and banish Trump ... had become fundamental to her political purpose." Now, CNN reportsthat Cheney is "planning to wage a protracted political war — through public statements and in the media — against the former president." And it will not just be a war against Trump. Axios recently reported that part of Cheney's strategy involves "baiting" fellow Republicans over their support of the ex-president.
Bingo! Lol.

I know this is way over your head, but I used one sentence to counter your two paragraphs of drivel about leadership.

Our current VP (and soon to be president) said she wouldn't take the vaccine simply because she didn't like the person who was delivering the message.....

Apparenlty, that is the leadership you are craving.
Yeah way over my head . I was spot on about the lack of leadership and the many months of lying . You came back with a pre - election smack talk and yes stupid Kamala quip as an equivalency. Yes you are brilliant .

So you believe the rigged stolen election lies too ?
Nope

I do believe there was plenty of fraud, however.

You see Harry, blanket statements/accusations are par from the course from people who don't take the time to educate themselves on the subject they are levying the statements/accusations. You are among those who do this.

Nice try.....

P
Show me 1 post from Gateway Pundit...Joy ...
Laugh Lol GIF by MSNBC
Oh that’s right , you never use faaaarrrrrr right sources . Is that the one overtly biased often untruthful , reality distorting source you’ve not used ? Gotcha . My bad . But I would say you’ve probably given a thumbs up to it a few times out here .,

But I have to conclude she didnt want to be in leadership and wanted to be marginalized in her own party because she took her pie hole to every leftist rag and network, and napalmed her viability. She is not stupid. She wanted this to happen.

Tucker was making the same point and I'm sure you saw it.

I would add the honorable thing to have done if she really wanted to help the party would have been to step down and not force the vote.

To hell with her.

What did I point out that was false ? What about Kamala is your response ? Sharp . .
Hint: everything you think and say is put thru a delusional and irrational leftist filter and comes out the other end as something between an exaggeration and a lie from the pit of hell.

I understand that it makes perfect sense to you and you are sincere, but there is a thing called "truth" - and I promise you will never find it in what comes out of that filter.

Nope

I do believe there was plenty of fraud, however.

You see Harry, blanket statements/accusations are par from the course from people who don't take the time to educate themselves on the subject they are levying the statements/accusations. You are among those who do this.

Nice try.....
Pompous blowhards are awesome (. That’s you ). So what was it I didn’t educate myself about ? Election fraud ? Seeing as though Trump was crying that the election would be rigged in both 2016 and this time around, I think it’s a given that his tribe and his flock and his cult would be crying about this IF he lost ., Like clockwork they did . You are just whining a bit more quietly .

P

Oh that’s right , you never use faaaarrrrrr right sources . Is that the one overtly biased often untruthful , reality distorting source you’ve not used ? Gotcha . My bad . But I would say you’ve probably given a thumbs up to it a few times out here .,
So yes, you're a liar.....

Pompous blowhards are awesome (. That’s you ). So what was it I didn’t educate myself about ? Election fraud ? Seeing as though Trump was crying that the election would be rigged in both 2016 and this time around, I think it’s a given that his tribe and his flock and his cult would be crying about this IF he lost ., Like clockwork they did . You are just whining a bit more quietly .
Trump doesn't speak for me.

I have never spoken about rigged elections on here.... Never.

See what happens when you use media talking points on a personal level ? Then again, we also know what happens when you try to put forth your own thoughts.....

Think for yourself for a change, it will do you some good. ( you'll also never have to go back to view what you previously said ;) )

Hint: everything you think and say is put thru a delusional and irrational leftist filter and comes out the other end as something between an exaggeration and a lie from the pit of hell.

I understand that it makes perfect sense to you and you are sincere, but there is a thing called "truth" - and I promise you will never find it in what comes out of that filter.
I think there was no election fraud , it wasn’t rigged . The candidate lost because of incompetence and losing the trust of sine of his former voters . The examples of poor leadership were actual words and actions . No filter .

I think there was no election fraud , it wasn’t rigged . The candidate lost because of incompetence and losing the trust of sine of his former voters . The examples of poor leadership were actual words and actions . No filter .
Thank God for that "pandemic", right?

Tucker was making the same point and I'm sure you saw it.

I would add the honorable thing to have done if she really wanted to help the party would have been to step down and not force the vote.

To hell with her.
I actually didnt see that. I watch Tucker in about 20 min, just zipping to the topics I have interest in.

I had my opinion of Liz solidified in Feb, maybe early Mar. I always understood she was a Dick Cheyney neo-con and an establishment Republican, so her positions were actually very predictable.

The difference is that most establishment neo-cons try to hide it to some degree. They at least hedge to some degree or play the "but on the other hand" game. She put it all out there and was willing to be used by the left. That's unusual. I am curious about what exactly her political calculation was, but she asked to be marginalized, and she is getting what she asked for and deserves.

It's interesting that she and I actually have a large amount of agreement about Jan 6. We diverge on impeachment. And then we really diverge on how the #3 leader in the House should conduct herself.

Incredibly ironic :ROFLMAO:
No . They would be the ones who claim to be smarter than everyone (. Or most ). And say things like. , I know this flew over your head “. And act as if they have every answer , are never wrong ( even after it’s crystal clear that they were ) . That’s not me . That’s several members of the EC who operate with no fear of this ever being pointed out . If it is by a minority member ? You have plenty of back up if you need .

And there it is... again.

I asked a question ? ( anything from
The daily pundit today ? You took
Offense , so what ? All you had to do is say I don’t go that far in my sourcing llmao ) Didn’t lie . So you draw the line at using the gateway pundit as a source was the question . May be you do . Good for you then .

Last edited: