Critical Race Theory

98% of what is slowing black progress is self inflicted. To blame whites is simply wrong, and completely unproductive if your goal is to help blacks.
Oh we cause some of our own problems for sure, but we don't need the help in slowing us down.

Oh we cause some of our own problems for sure, but we don't need the help in slowing us down.
The truth is, on balance whites are helping, not hurting. Success is never guaranteed, for those who make the right choices, they will find success. Blaming whites for ones failures is lazy, weak, and not productive.

Anecdotally, we just built a new home for a west African immigrant and his family. He first came to the US about 15 years ago. Spent most of that time driving a cab in NYC. He recognized that in this great land, there would be better opportunities for him elsewhere. He moved to Columbus, learned the plumbing trade. When I met with him to walk his new home, he took lots of pictures. He was sending them to his friends back in NYC, showing them that they needed to get out of NYC, and their life would be better. What struck me most about him, and other West Africans I have had dealings with, is their bright happy personalities, they are so positive and hopeful. I'm pretty sure he has not spent a single moment here in the US feeling sorry for himself and his situation of being black in a predominately white country.

The truth is, on balance whites are helping, not hurting. Success is never guaranteed, for those who make the right choices, they will find success. Blaming whites for ones failures is lazy, weak, and not productive.

Anecdotally, we just built a new home for a west African immigrant and his family. He first came to the US about 15 years ago. Spent most of that time driving a cab in NYC. He recognized that in this great land, there would be better opportunities for him elsewhere. He moved to Columbus, learned the plumbing trade. When I met with him to walk his new home, he took lots of pictures. He was sending them to his friends back in NYC, showing them that they needed to get out of NYC, and their life would be better. What struck me most about him, and other West Africans I have had dealings with, is their bright happy personalities, they are so positive and hopeful. I'm pretty sure he has not spent a single moment here in the US feeling sorry for himself and his situation of being black in a predominately white country.

Those who want to succeed can and do when they put forth the effort... There's no guarantee, but the chances to succeed are much greater for them than the ones who sit back and wait for things to be handed to them.

Life is hard......

It's supposed to be that way.

This is what I talk about when I say that we will never solve anything unless we can be honest. As it stands, we are not allowed to talk about black urban culture, which is the #1 aspect holding people back, without being labeled a racist.

Your story paints the perfect response to anyone complaining that the system is keeping them down. Regardless of color or culture if you work really hard you can be successful.

This is what I talk about when I say that we will never solve anything unless we can be honest. As it stands, we are not allowed to talk about black urban culture, which is the #1 aspect holding people back, without being labeled a racist.

Your story paints the perfect response to anyone complaining that the system is keeping them down. Regardless of color or culture if you work really hard you can be successful.
Racist!?

Check this out. If you send a kid to the YWCA you're committing child abuse IMO:

1620768129813.png

I checked 34 of them. Curious to see where I am on this scale. With my luck, I'll be labeled "maximally privileged" after checking just one box. Anyway, could be fun!

Most of the items on the list are sick. Did you see that if you hadn't considered or attempted suicide it was a sign of "privilege"? And if your parents were heterosexual you had privilege running through your veins. This is some seriously twisted stuff.

Like I said if a person sends their kid to the YWCA they're committing child abuse.

Immigrants as a whole perform better than natural born citizens, and because he succeeded doesn't mean he didn't face racism along the way. I'm not blaming anybody for my lot in life, what I am saying is there are barriers out there.

Why Do Immigrants Outperform Native-Born Americans?​

Most of the items on the list are sick. Did you see that if you hadn't considered or attempted suicide it was a sign of "privilege"? And if your parents were heterosexual you had privilege running through your veins. This is some seriously twisted stuff.

Like I said if a person sends their kid to the YWCA they're committing child abuse.

Beyond belief. The psychosis is very real.

Great article that explains how Critical Race Theory is based on Marxist ideals.

Critical Race = Marxism New

Critical race guru Ibram X. Kendi, who directs the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University, has proposed the creation of a federal Department of Antiracism. This department would be independent of (i.e., unaccountable to) the elected branches of government, and would have the power to nullify, veto, or abolish any law at any level of government and curtail the speech of political leaders and others who are deemed insufficiently “antiracist.”

One practical result of the creation of such a department would be the overthrow of capitalism, since according to Kendi, “In order to truly be antiracist, you also have to truly be anti-capitalist.” In other words, identity is the means and Marxism is the end.

"Bad teaching of C.R.T is worse than no teaching of C.R.T. argue me if you want to but in this climate, we must leave to the experts what the experts do. School Boards are arguing over whether or not to teach it, when the teachers themselves dont know what it is that they are teaching."

Julius Bailey

Remember all those posts trying to tell us what CRT really meant? How we were demonizing the movement. Well in their own words:

1. Who is she, and who say's she is teaching CRT
2. Burn it seems to be hyperbole, but her premise that the constitution and many of our countries original laws were written with the protection of White male power structure in mind, does not take a constitutional scholar to realize.

"Many of the Founding Fathers acknowledged that slavery violated the ideal of liberty that was so central to the American Revolution, but, because they were committed to the sanctity of private property rights, the principles of limited government, and the pursuit of intersectional harmony, they were unable to take bold action against slavery. Moreover, the Southern Founders’ thoroughgoing embrace of slave-based agriculture and their deeply ingrained racial prejudice solidified the barriers against emancipation. That the Continental Congress removed Thomas Jefferson’s statement regarding the injustice of the slave trade (and, by implication, slavery) from the final version of the Declaration of Independence is emblematic of the Founders’ resolve to subordinate the controversial issue of slavery to the larger goal of securing the unity and independence of the United States."

"Many of the Founding Fathers acknowledged that slavery violated the ideal of liberty that was so central to the American Revolution, but, because they were committed to the sanctity of private property rights, the principles of limited government, and the pursuit of intersectional harmony, they were unable to take bold action against slavery. Moreover, the Southern Founders’ thoroughgoing embrace of slave-based agriculture and their deeply ingrained racial prejudice solidified the barriers against emancipation. That the Continental Congress removed Thomas Jefferson’s statement regarding the injustice of the slave trade (and, by implication, slavery) from the final version of the Declaration of Independence is emblematic of the Founders’ resolve to subordinate the controversial issue of slavery to the larger goal of securing the unity and independence of the United States."
Context is helpful here. In 1787 almost the entire world either practiced slavery of one kind or the other or had no problem with the practice. In fact the founders, including the slave owning ones, were among the first leading statesmen of any nation to seriously argue against the practice of slavery.

If the funders had not subordinated the issue of slavery we would have lost the Revolutionary War and not formed the United States of America. The fact is that the continental congress was not in a position to take "bold action" on slavery as they were fighting for the life of the newly born country.

Unity?

Guess which party supports division?

Kate Slater, an anti-racist scholar and assistant dean of graduate student affairs at Brandeis University, recently found herself at the center of some online controversy when words she posted on social media were taken out of context.

I guess this is

The damage being inflicted upon our youth by the left is rather shocking. From scaring the hel! out of them with covid and now the CRT BS, it is time to stand up and call them out. It is time to leave public schools if necessary, it is time to take over school boards, it is time to expose their lies and mental instability.

Immigrants as a whole perform better than natural born citizens, and because he succeeded doesn't mean he didn't face racism along the way. I'm not blaming anybody for my lot in life, what I am saying is there are barriers out there.

Why Do Immigrants Outperform Native-Born Americans?​

Failed government policies that keep black people poor. You see this in poor white areas also