Spygate: the FBI/DoJ/DNC collusion and abuse of power

Need a subscription. I need your password. Wait, did you forget that one too?

Here ya go...maybe she'll open up an NRA chapter in Russia. (although that was probably just her cover to cozy up to Republican leaders)

Here ya go...maybe she'll open up an NRA chapter in Russia. (although that was probably just her cover to cozy up to Republican leaders)
LMAO still with Russia?

So these are reports of her visiting a Russian prison of some sorts?

Why do I care?

Crazy libs, so blinded. BO was elected and I supported him at the inauguration. He got elected and I owed him that. His actions as President turned me against him. I don't like him one bit. But, I could never have supported a coordinated effort to sabotage him. The actions taken against Trump were Treasonus.

You probably won't since you did not care if a russia spy was cozy with the NRA and GQP. Go Russia!
Why do you always say stupid things? Do you walk around in IRL saying the same stupid stuff? Nobody can be as stupid as you IRL as you portray on here.

Again, what you posted was something that was going on in russia, not the USA. You do understand those are two different countries, don't you? Do I need to send a globe to mason to help you? And where did I say anything remotely close to that I am comfortable with a Russian spy getting cozy with anyone? Please post it numb nuts.

Speaking of getting close with foreign spies....Eric Swallwell is on line 1.

Why do you always say stupid things? Do you walk around in IRL saying the same stupid stuff? Nobody can be as stupid as you IRL as you portray on here.

Again, what you posted was something that was going on in russia, not the USA. You do understand those are two different countries, don't you? Do I need to send a globe to mason to help you? And where did I say anything remotely close to that I am comfortable with a Russian spy getting cozy with anyone? Please post it numb nuts.

Speaking of getting close with foreign spies....Eric Swallwell is on line 1.

That question if answered could unlock the meaning of life.

The story is a Russian spy infiltrated the NRA and GQP organizations at the same time Russia was running Operation Trump. Swallwell went to the FBI proactively while the GQP buried relationships, lied about meetings and obstructed justice.

Meanwhile Flynn was on the take from foreign governments and lied about it. He is a traitor and was pardoned by trump.

The story is a Russian spy infiltrated the NRA and GQP organizations at the same time Russia was running Operation Trump. Swallwell went to the FBI proactively while the GQP buried relationships, lied about meetings and obstructed justice.

Meanwhile Flynn was on the take from foreign governments and lied about it. He is a traitor and was pardoned by trump.

LOL...
Swallwell was worried about a Russian in the NRA while a Chinese spy was in his bed...I wonder if he took marching orders to go to the FBI from her?

Flynn is a true patriot and the FBI was caught red handed forging documents to entrap him while hiding their own records that they believed he was not lying and did nothing wrong ...sorry bub, try again.

No collusion. ;)
Funny. You know there is nothing illegal, or unusual, for Russia to contract for polling information. It is not classified information after all. You may not have noticed but, generally, polling information is made public for the entire world to view. You may have not noticed that.

Last edited:
Funny. You know there is nothing illegal, or unusual, for Russia to contract for polling information. It is not classified information after all. You may not have noticed but, generally, polling information is made public for the entire world to view. You may have not noticed that.
You are an ignorant person. Private polling and research data is not public information. We are not talking about public polls you fool. Trump and team gave information to Russian Intelligence so they could improve their attack our election process. That is a fact and all involved should be charged.

More fake news and yes computer forensics has long since proven the DNC was never hacked...the download speed was many times faster than any internet connection. It had to be a internal download.
That is another Sandy Hook whack job theory. Stay hot.

You are an ignorant person. Private polling and research data is not public information. We are not talking about public polls you fool. Trump and team gave information to Russian Intelligence so they could improve their attack our election process. That is a fact and all involved should be charged.
What is "private polling"? One either does a poll, or hires someone else to do one. It is "private" until the person who does it, or contracts for it, wants it to be. Once the person who did it, or contracted for it, publishes the poll, it is no longer "private".

Please explain yourself. What do you think was polled? What was the "private" nature of it? What was the national security interest that you believe was violated? You make no sense what so ever and you are too ignorant to know how little sense you make.

What is "private polling"? One either does a poll, or hires someone else to do one. It is "private" until the person who does it, or contracts for it, wants it to be. Once the person who did it, or contracted for it, publishes the poll, it is no longer "private".

Please explain yourself. What do you think was polled? What was the "private" nature of it? What was the national security interest that you believe was violated? You make no sense what so ever and you are too ignorant to know how little sense you make.
Campaigns poll and research all kinds of things about the electorate. That research is used to determine where they should focus their campaign and what specific messaging should be used. Generally speaking, that data is highly confidential to the campaign and would not be shared publicly unless they felt it could benefit them. Trump’s campaign gave Russian Intelligence their research data so the Russian attacks could be more surgical , better focused, and more effective. Aiding and abetting a foreign enemy to undermine our election needs to result in charges.

Can you explain why Trumps campaign manager is giving Russian Intelligence private campaign data for key swing states during an election it has been proven by multiple US Intelligence committees that they interfered with to help trump?

Any reason?