2021 Lasalle Lancers

Can Lasalle win the GCL next year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's all this about Coach Parker leaving and why on earth would that have any affect on La Salle?
It won't have an effect negatively on Lasalle. Winton Woods class of 24 had 5 outstanding kids that played for Lasalle feeder program Tower Titans. They want to stay together and it came down to WW & LASALLE. The parents chose WW. Now with Parker on the fence I hear these parents will not follow him to Princeton & with the uncertainty of who is going to be the next coach in such a short time.

La Salle has its QB already. In fact, I'm pretty sure it has the next QB as well.

Whether either ever has the poise and winning instinct Branam has is another question.
Lasalle has 4 QBs on the roster. I see Mason Mattingly starting the year out. Going to be a junior next year.

La Salle has its QB already. In fact, I'm pretty sure it has the next QB as well.

Whether either ever has the poise and winning instinct Branam has is another question.

Unless someone better was to enroll. It was evident a few years ago, that money, or having a star daddy doesn't talk here.

It won't have an effect negatively on Lasalle. Winton Woods class of 24 had 5 outstanding kids that played for Lasalle feeder program Tower Titans. They want to stay together and it came down to WW & LASALLE. The parents chose WW. Now with Parker on the fence I hear these parents will not follow him to Princeton & with the uncertainty of who is going to be the next coach in such a short time.

Oh, I'd not heard the Parker-to-Princeton talk. That would be a good move for both he and Princeton, but I'd hate it for Winton Woods.

It's on the third page of thread.
Wow! What a schedule!
2021 Schedule
08/20 H Cincinnati Colerain
08/27 H Cincinnati Winton Woods
09/03 N Unknown Opponent
09/10 A Louisville Trinity (KY)
09/17 H Louisville Dupont Manual (KY)
09/24 A Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller
10/01 H Indianapolis Cathedral (IN)
10/08 A Cincinnati St. Xavier
10/15 A Trotwood-Madison
10/22 H Cincinnati Elder

I might have to go to TW and see them in Week 9. Good luck!

Wow! What a schedule!
2021 Schedule
08/20 H Cincinnati Colerain
08/27 H Cincinnati Winton Woods
09/03 N Unknown Opponent
09/10 A Louisville Trinity (KY)
09/17 H Louisville Dupont Manual (KY)
09/24 A Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller
10/01 H Indianapolis Cathedral (IN)
10/08 A Cincinnati St. Xavier
10/15 A Trotwood-Madison
10/22 H Cincinnati Elder

I might have to go to TW and see them in Week 9. Good luck!
Thanks! Hope we get to play each other in the playoffs.

Lasalle has a heck of an incoming freshmen class including Mclaughlin and Rhoden sons, both who are good athletes. It won't surprise me one bit if Mclaughlin starts QB for JV and then is the Varsity starting QB as a sophomore. He needs to add some muscle but the kid is really smart, has a great arm, and has a lot of speed. He will probably be a three sport athlete at Lasalle. Rhoden son has more size, but probably not as fast. He probably plays LB and he too might be a multiple sport athlete. Future is bright for LaSalle.

Lasalle has a heck of an incoming freshmen class including Mclaughlin and Rhoden sons, both who are good athletes. It won't surprise me one bit if Mclaughlin starts QB for JV and then is the Varsity starting QB as a sophomore. He needs to add some muscle but the kid is really smart, has a great arm, and has a lot of speed. He will probably be a three sport athlete at Lasalle. Rhoden son has more size, but probably not as fast. He probably plays LB and he too might be a multiple sport athlete. Future is bright for LaSalle.
Incoming Junior named Taj will probably start after next season.

Roden's son is going to Elder...

Incoming Junior named Taj will probably start after next season.

Tai'je Frazier? He is listed as a junior c/o '22. He didn't see many carries for Winton Woods so I don't see him getting many carries behind Payne.

Transfers also have to sit out 2nd half of season plus postseason.

I will back down, maybe things have changed. My news is probably not as up to date as some of you might be getting. If so good decision for him and I am sure he will do well at Elder. I do wonder the Dad is going to join the Elder staff or help his brother coach at Oak Hills.