2021 Lasalle Lancers

Can Lasalle win the GCL next year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
LS will be cursed for many years for kicking Mary Hoffman to the curb this week and not allowing her to take any football or event pictures any more. Shame on LS

LS will be cursed for many years for kicking Mary Hoffman to the curb this week and not allowing her to take any football or event pictures any more. Shame on LS
False. For starters, it had nothing to do football...it was a misunderstanding with the Drama club... and it was resolved and back to normal. Check her Facebook account.

Sure would have been cool to see La Salle take on a team like Hoban at full strength. Maybe next year.
yes there should be a Hoban/La Salle match next year Hoban is losing 7 starters on the offense if you don't count Grimm and Sperling and 9 starters on defense you will have a fairly young Hoban team next year any Hoban Insiders on how some of these guys that have to replace these 16 starters on how they are

2021 Schedule
08/20 H Cincinnati Colerain
08/27 H Cincinnati Winton Woods
09/03 N Unknown Opponent
09/10 A Louisville Trinity (KY)
09/17 H Louisville Dupont Manual (KY)
09/24 A Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller
10/01 H Indianapolis Cathedral (IN)
10/08 A Cincinnati St. Xavier
10/15 A Trotwood-Madison
10/22 H Cincinnati Elder

It's one of the hardest schedules I have ever seen for Lasalle.

They are losing most of their wideouts with Patterson, Clifford, and Lucas Cates. Have some big shoes to fill. Devine is gone at Lb, and most of their secondary graduates. I can tell you this year is going to be a fun one in the GCL.
St X returns most of secondary. 4 of 5 starters in championship game were juniors and a sophomore also got some first string reps when injuries were a factor.

We have some nice pieces next year a solid running back core hopefully Payne can stay healthy( if this speculation is not true) if not Hill and Grant looked solid during the playoffs most of our O line has had a lot of experience, It will be interesting the see if Mattingly plays, at QB a nice receiving and Tight end core hopefully Taylor Wallace and Patterson can make the next step and some nice Linebackers which Ruffin looks like a stud and a great special teams unit only questions is D Line where Mckinley Johnson was the only junior in that group unless you want to move Ruffin down there, and have to replace that DB group that have started for 3 years Cope did look solid against Lakota East, and also good news is Hoban Winton Woods and Massillon have a lot of seniors departing this year, so this could be a golden opportunity for the lancers
Majority of WW roster returns. QB, LB, and corner have to be replaced. Very good players though

I think out of those top 5 I think La Salle has the most experience especially on the offense Hoban and Massillon has two really good sophomore running backs in Lamar Sperling and Willtrell Hartson
Winton Woods has Tyrek Spikes back 983 yards and 15 Touchdowns.

Winton Woods may take a slight step back early due to inexperience, but they have some young studs in the wings and will make a serious run at D2 in 2022 especially if Coach Parker stays put.

QB, WR, DB, DLINE, LB, not sure about the O line. Just saying they might have a slight dropoff.
What WR? The WR’s that got most of the time were sophomores and even a freshman. 2 corners both playing D1. Safeties are back. D line there was a heavy rotation. Most of the O line is back. QB will be young but he is a double threat. The question is if the Head Coach will be there. If he is gone, the drop off could happen

What WR? The WR’s that got most of the time were sophomores and even a freshman. 2 corners both playing D1. Safeties are back. D line there was a heavy rotation. Most of the O line is back. QB will be young but he is a double threat. The question is if the Head Coach will be there. If he is gone, the drop off could happen
I just don't see them making a run. Early test for them at Lasalle week two could be a good gauge of how good they are...

I just don't see them making a run. Early test for them at Lasalle week two could be a good gauge of how good they are...
If Parker stays I see Lasalle as the toughest opponent on paper. They lost 4 D1 players in secondary, they lost the all world superman QB. I sd it on 1 post whichever team finds its qb 1st will have the upper hand..the only question is if he stays....

If Parker stays I see Lasalle as the toughest opponent on paper. They lost 4 D1 players in secondary, they lost the all world superman QB. I sd it on 1 post whichever team finds its qb 1st will have the upper hand..the only question is if he stays....

La Salle has its QB already. In fact, I'm pretty sure it has the next QB as well.

Whether either ever has the poise and winning instinct Branam has is another question.