30 more days until the United States has a competent President.

Truthfully, the fact that Biden will be taking office scares the out of me. I told my wife every time he looks sideways I'll make sure it gets reported here on Yappi. I have decided that I will no doubt have a BDS case that will make people with TDS look like beginners. Should make it fun until he either removes himself or he is removed and then it will Turn to HDS to finish the term.

Truthfully, the fact that Biden will be taking office scares the out of me. I told my wife every time he looks sideways I'll make sure it get reported here on Yappi. I have decided that I will no doubt have a BDS case that will make people with TDS look like beginners. Should make it fun until he either removes himself or he is removed and then it will Turn to HDS to finish the term.
You have been around long enough to know how it works.

R in office, Dems blame everything on them.
D in office, Reps blame everything on them.

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

It wont be any different this time and Republicans are no better than Democrats in being complete arsholes to the President on the other side of the isle.

We are broken, and the only way we get fixed is if someone attacks us like on 9/11.
Our enemies get smarter. They saw what happened after 9/11, and when the JV Team of Daesh started to wreak havoc. They can just sit back and train, plain, sew discontent and continue to wage the informational war.

There is no reason for them to do anything other than watch us collapse on our own accord.

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

It wont be any different this time and Republicans are no better than Democrats in being complete arsholes to the President on the other side of the isle.

We are broken, and the only way we get fixed is if someone attacks us like on 9/11.
Our enemies get smarter. They saw what happened after 9/11, and when the JV Team of Daesh started to wreak havoc. They can just sit back and train, plain, sew discontent and continue to wage the informational war.

There is no reason for them to do anything other than watch us collapse on our own accord.
I agree but Trump was a game changer and it ain't over yet.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
And still...... Trump lost to him.... How f'ing bad does that make you look for backing a totally incompetent loser that couldn't beat a guy with a teleprompter for a brain.
So what I keep hearing from you is we should have cheated like the D's did and then we would have been winners. Is that what I am hearing? How many registered voters are there? I am afraid we would've had a lot more people voting than were registered. Did hear there were places like that already. What is the Population of over 18 years old in the US?

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

I think Biden will get a yr grace period with Covid. I think people really just want time to decompress from the bulls**t before getting political. I’m sure OANN, Breitbart,etc will still throw s**t at him, but Fox News will probably let up a bit and focus on Pelosi, AOC, Schumer,etc.

I think Biden will get a yr grace period with Covid. I think people really just want time to decompress from the bulls**t before getting political. I’m sure OANN, Breitbart,etc will still throw s**t at him, but Fox News will probably let up a bit and focus on Pelosi, AOC, Schumer,etc.
Yeah why we would call out the president who has no clothes.

Yeah why we would call out the president who has no clothes.

No chit, I have no idea what Omar is talking about.

The investigations, accusations, insinuations, and obstruction begins January 21st.

Write that down.

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

I agree with this. Well, except the part where you insinuate the Deplorables bath..... lather??, rinse??, repeat??..... you might as well be speaking Mandarin to them.

So what I keep hearing from you is we should have cheated like the D's did and then we would have been winners. Is that what I am hearing? How many registered voters are there? I am afraid we would've had a lot more people voting than were registered. Did hear there were places like that already. What is the Population of over 18 years old in the US?

I don't understand why your family leaves you in that particular assisted living facility. Obviously the orderlies there are allowing you to try to get in and out of the bathtub by yourself. The cranial damage is becoming substantial.