30 more days until the United States has a competent President.

Trump only gets under you skin if you let him. He craves the attention and people that hate him play right into his game.

Ignore him like I did the last 4 years. Just like I will ignore Harris.
When Trump got elected I swallowed everything and marched on. I actually agree with his reworking of bad trade deals and taking on China. As I have said since 2016, I have pulled the lever for almost 30 years for Dems who promised to do the same thing. The only time I become outright vocal against Trump is when he behaves in a totally unacceptable manor. Keep in mind I said "totally unacceptable" because he is unacceptable just about every day.

But to be very clear, this is not some schtick. He is not "playing" some game as some kind of mastermind. He is mentally ill and if you deny that then you do not understand nor have seen people who are ill like the POTUS. He is at the very least a narcissist. He is probably worse. He is not bright as it has been documented. He does not read. And if you need further proof just read Rick Reilly's piece about Trump golfing and how badly he cheats in order to win. The man has surrounded himself his entire life around people who tell him what he wants to hear. When he has no use for them anymore, or when they no longer tell him yes, he disposes of them. I'm not speculating, this has been documented. Just look at the last four years. And at this point you cannot change 50+ years of festering mental illness. At this point, he believes his own lies. At the end of the day, the man is not playing any game, he is sick and needs to go away.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
When Trump got elected I swallowed everything and marched on. I actually agree with his reworking of bad trade deals and taking on China. As I have said since 2016, I have pulled the lever for almost 30 years for Dems who promised to do the same thing. The only time I become outright vocal against Trump is when he behaves in a totally unacceptable manor. Keep in mind I said "totally unacceptable" because he is unacceptable just about every day.

But to be very clear, this is not some schtick. He is not "playing" some game as some kind of mastermind. He is mentally ill and if you deny that then you do not understand nor have seen people who are ill like the POTUS. He is at the very least a narcissist. He is probably worse. He is not bright as it has been documented. He does not read. And if you need further proof just read Rick Reilly's piece about Trump golfing and how badly he cheats in order to win. The man has surrounded himself his entire life around people who tell him what he wants to hear. When he has no use for them anymore, or when they no longer tell him yes, he disposes of them. I'm not speculating, this has been documented. Just look at the last four years. And at this point you cannot change 50+ years of festering mental illness. At this point, he believes his own lies. At the end of the day, the man is not playing any game, he is sick and needs to go away.

I've said from the beginning that he's a narcissistic . He's been like this for over 50 years. It wasn't a problem when he was a darling of the media and the left, but once he turned on that sector of the establishment, then it became a problem. It's been hilarious to watch the hypocrites go after him. Some times they got the upper hand on him, but most of the time he made them look like fools for going after him.

And, make no mistake, it is a game to him.

Now, if we truly are going to come apart at the seams over mental capacity of the President, we have to include the candidate trump beat (Hillary) and President Elect (Biden). What's that say about what we have to offer in the US?

That's the real problem we have on our hands.

Last edited:
It’s a temporary respite, not a permanent reversal

Baloney.

President Trump has a stellar list of accomplishments during his term, particularly with respect to igniting an economy, but his greatest gift was the exposure of the deep state and their sycophants in state media.

From the witch hunts, to impeachment, to corona hysteria, to the theft of an election, half of the country has been awakened to an enemy we will work tirelessly to eradicate from our lives.

Babbles Biden and the fake African are the face of that corruption. We will not go backwards by calling them "normal."

Write that down.

1608553110799.png

Reactions: y2h
Only 4 presidents have been impeached or resigned. Only 5 presidents failed to win the popular vote. Only 13 presidents failed to get re-elected.

Only 1 has done all 3!

Only 4 presidents have been impeached or resigned. Only 5 presidents failed to win the popular vote. Only 13 presidents failed to get re-elected.

Only 1 has done all 3!
And if you and the rest of your friends were honest you who add "and all this is brought to you by the cheating liberal Democrats that just love to say " Well we won didn't we".

And if you and the rest of your friends were honest you who add "and all this is brought to you by the cheating liberal Democrats that just love to say " Well we won didn't we".
There was no cheating in the real world...just your conspiracy nuthouse.

Only 1 has done all 3!

Babbles won't be re-elected, and if you people have your way, he'll be removed.

You people voted for a potato, and history will make a note of this.

Great job!

Classy like smoking crack, banging your dead brother’s wife, and knocking up a stripper?

I know another guy who banged strippers, grabbed pssies, cheated on his pregnant wife, cheated investors, charities & college students, and HE became POTUS and the leader of your party. If Hunter was HIS son he'd be a Senior Advisor. I also think Dr. Jill Biden will be a better First Lady than the whore.

How'd I do? ;)

I know another guy who banged strippers, grabbed pssies, cheated on his pregnant wife, cheated investors, charities & college students, and HE became POTUS and the leader of your party. If Hunter was HIS son he'd be a Senior Advisor. I also think Dr. Jill Biden will be a better First Lady than the whore.

How'd I do? ;)
Do you know a political family that funneled foreign cash through their dirt bag, no talent son directly to a sitting American VP?

Do you know a political family that funneled foreign cash through their dirt bag, no talent son directly to a sitting American VP?
No but I know a family that took Chinese trademarks in exchange for sweetheart trade terms. I know a family that set up a secret shell company to steal 600M in campaign donations. I know a family that profited by selling PPE to states during a pandemic.

No but I know a family that took Chinese trademarks in exchange for sweetheart trade terms. I know a family that set up a secret shell company to steal 600M in campaign donations. I know a family that profited by selling PPE to states during a pandemic.
Well, if you don't know one, then you got your head in the sand.

You voted for the mentally ill person in the race ?‍♂️

I did not vote for Trump.

You are a drone. You do not have one single thought of your own (or your other screenames). Drone gonna drone.

Really really smart people like y2h know Trump won, and won by ALOT. The Russia hacks are fake. FBI CIA DOJ CDC SCOTUS etc all conspire against him. Because he and he alone speaks the TRUTH.

Seriously all you can do is laugh and/or pity them at this point.

Really really smart people like y2h know Trump won, and won by ALOT. The Russia hacks are fake. FBI CIA DOJ CDC SCOTUS etc all conspire against him. Because he and he alone speaks the TRUTH.

Seriously all you can do is laugh and/or pity them at this point.

But if you laugh at them you're "acting guilty" and if you pity them they'll never learn. Its a no win situation.

But if you laugh at them you're "acting guilty" and if you pity them they'll never learn. Its a no win situation.

Well I've started laughing. Unfortunately I rarely get the opportunity anymore. Because most are too embarrassed to show their stupidity in any serious, public setting. Either cowards, or just faking it (is what I think mostly). Like Birtherism. The trolls are taking over.